LORD NAZI RUSSO RELEASED FROM CUSTODY

> lawyers found that the death he caused was in self-defense.
Merdas status: rekt with no survivors

quintafuerza.mx/quintana-roo/liberan-a-ruso-que-mato-en-defensa-propia/

Other urls found in this thread:

sintesis.mx/2017/12/18/desmienten-liberacion-lord-nazi-ruso/
debate.com.mx/mexico/Este-es-el-estado-de-salud-de-Lord-Nazi-de-Cancun-20170522-0161.html
regeneracion.mx/mexico-habia-detenido-a-lord-nazi-pero-rusia-no-acepto-su-deportacion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit country as always

how long until he gets killed?

fuck this country desu

an months

Is it safe to click on a .mx link?

why wouldn't it be?

Mexico

Fake news
sintesis.mx/2017/12/18/desmienten-liberacion-lord-nazi-ruso/

translation

You'll waive your American citizenship and be put on an ICE deportation list to Mexico if you do.

It says the Quintana Roo prosecutor's office denied the rumors of his imminent release.

Now you know the truth, world. Come to Mexico and steal, harass women, insult people, get a loli gf. You won't get criminal charges here.

they are still doing the psychological analysis to him, they say he's schizophrenic

Mexicans are good as hotel staff

CHIIIII

Dont

>post yfw he got raped time and time again while in jail

He's probably a cripple for life

proofs?

yes, the fact that he went to a mexican jail for murdering a kid

debate.com.mx/mexico/Este-es-el-estado-de-salud-de-Lord-Nazi-de-Cancun-20170522-0161.html

lol meximonkeys btfo by great russia

Nah, I had a babysitter from Mexico when I was a kid and she taught me Spanish. A lot of parents hire foreign nannies so their kids will learn another language.

brainlet

Why though? It's only fitting if people decide to chimp out on a single dude for fucking banter.

Guy is pretty fucked but not dead just yet. Hope he recovers.

He's very fucked.

Fucking mexican chimps, i wonder just why people try to sympathize with them for muh narcos and shit, now it's obvious the people themselves are the ones that let all the shit happen, they're capable of assembling a mob, they're capable of fighting the cartels as well, they don't because they're already part of them.

Fuck Mexico, another country that should get genocided.

are you mad you got deported?

Anyone know why the cockroaches are feeling butthurt this time?

but he did nothing wrong it was the mexicans that invaded his home and tried to kill him
heil russia

dumb monkey

Oh please, it's that the best you can come up with?

This shit is shameful you know, i wonder why you're still trying to associate with that shithole of yours. Look at me, i have no country, i don't give a shit what happens to most of the people here, i welcome a good genocide or mercenary invasion any day, we do need it, but look at yourself, taking pride in a bunch of indios chimping out.

i think the same
fuck brazilians

>self hating latino
i hate people like you

>he thinks I am going to read all of that shit

kek

tl;dr

Stupidity must be genetic, there's no way to label that retardedness of yours as anything but disease. Why the fuck would a bunch of people hunt down one angry dude because he talks garbage? Could happen to any schizo really, you're no better than the mutts who shoot hobos and civilians for not understanding their unintelligible barking.

Pobre pendejo igualado, cree que estamos en el mismo nivel

see

el salvador is just as bad if not worse

>>self hating latino
>i hate people like you
So much cringe. Must be great not having to think by yourself ever.

fitting.

why narcos don't kill him. at least they have to be usefull for something.

does he live in a free narcos region?

doesn't mean he is wrong though
CHI

see

he was in a maya region iirc

Not really. Shit's a downward slope but it's not reached the level where the whole people chimps out to kill one drunk russian guy.

Gangs have created minikingdoms, they're well organized, but there's still a well distinction between a chimp like that and a common civilian. It does get blurry since whole families are also the base of the economy of such kingdoms, but for now they're limited regarding its territry. It's only downtown San Salvador which has been turned into an arab city where you can suspect pretty much anybody from being part of a gang.

Still, that shit in Mexico, it's shameful, and even more shameful those retards still have pride in it.

> cockroaches
but thats what you are

>self-hating spic virtue signaling

talk shit get hit, real life isn't Sup Forums

It's not that i expect you to be civilized, of course, that's why i say nobody would give a shit if Mexico was genocided. You had a chance, but this is the future you chose.

>go around talking shit to people and bullying them
>they get tired of your shit and stone you
i'm pretty sure the same would happen if it was a Mexican doing it in Russia also he's lucky he's alive

see just kill yourself, no one will miss you and you won't have to endure being a self-hating spic

>nobody would give a shit

HE WAS a schizo alright?

>just kill yourself, no one will miss you and you won't have to endure being a self-hating spic

Sadly agree with you fellow chimp.

The government did try to deport him before but you wouldn't take him
regeneracion.mx/mexico-habia-detenido-a-lord-nazi-pero-rusia-no-acepto-su-deportacion/

kys

No lo puedes negar

Gringo just quit it with the roleplaying ffs

Why did you gave him citizenship in the first place?

Sorry self-hating spic, but I am white, so stop projecting

The russian cuck got what he deserved for being a racist piece of shit

holy shit Mexicans are easy to make mad
I'm laughing my ass off here, you're literally the most butthurt people on the planet

He is not a citizen, he had an "irregular" migration status aka illegal

do you even know what damage control is?

>this thread

Sup Forums BTFO, reminder to stay in your safespace or else you'll get beaten

yes, do you?
>"lol the russian guy is free"
>literally fake news
>"lol ur butthurt"

sad!

stop using cute anime characters to your spic shit

lol

see prove your white or else you are a self-hating monkey

stay BTFO you self-hating mongrel

stop calling yourself white

Dude the whole "white" thing cringe as fuck, don't get baited, we were doing fine while it was the Salvadoran getting butthurt all on his own

nothing enrages the self-hating mutts from Sup Forums harder than an actual white person calling them out

there is a reason they stopped posting

you are not an actual white tho

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

see

t. 56%

you have fair skin, so what? asians also have fair skin

you do know that this meme was created to mock hispanics, right?

>our presence in your country is making you shit
is this the power of Mexican banter?

no, I have white skin, why are you unable to accept the fact that some mexicans are descendants from european migrants? are you also a self-hating spic like the average Sup Forums neckbeard?

no, it was created to mock the self-hating ones

hate yourself more, mutt

Stop roleplaying piece of shit gringo

What's with Russians being obnoxious neo Nazis abroad? We had Vjatsjeslav Datsik, who ended up robbing some stores and setting an old staff church on fire before he got thrown out despite Russian embassy protests saying he dindu nuffin and it was our fault.

i hate mexico, too but i would never side with a fucking centraca who's probably a sandnigger.

What's with Russian being neo Nazis at all? I don't think they get it who was it actual Nazis considered untermensch

that is not the gringo, shut the fuck up and stop accusing everyone of being him.

white skin doesn't equal being white

Not to mention they're all chubby balding guys with squished potato faces.

Nice samefagging

Kek

Gringo? No lo puedes negar, como dice el chango salvadoreño, este lugar es una puta mierda, no solo memexico sino toda puta latinoamerica.

>being white doesn't equal being white

I hate self-hating faggots like you, everyday I have to deal with low low self-esteem, low sense of worth bullshit faggots like you

it is literally not my problem you actually believe all the racist propaganda.

no one actually gives a shit about your skin colour, the reason people don't like you is because of your attitude, and if someone does then they are shallow and you should distance yourself from them

now go back to with the other self-hating mongrels

i'm the same guy who posted his id the other day, if you weren't a paranoid idiot, you would know that all the posts made by the sexpat gringo have a space in between the reply number and the actual post like this

retard

Mexico sexico

>recognizing you're not white is being self-hating
kek, you're the faggot here going on and on about how you're white wtf

i don't think you could pass as white desu, but anyway, you belive what you want
i hate self-haters more than you, but i hate mexicans that try to tell everyone they are """""white""""" more
no soy él, y no creo que el gringo siga estando aquí en guadalajara
>no one actually gives a shit about your skin colour
then why are you so obsesed with making sure other people see you as white? and i never said i hate brown people, i hate whites more

i think i know who you are, are you that mexican that posted a lot of white mexicans in a meme thread? you're so obsessed with being white dude

sad how he managed to kill a kid and nobody tried to stop him.

he was in a place full of mayas, they are peaceful people, they only wanted him arrested