I'm going to the theater in an hour. What should I order?

I'm going to the theater in an hour. What should I order?

nachos+pepsi
dbox seat
blowjob girl

falcon
anvil
a seat far from the ball pit

Reminder to order a lot of food and make a mess while eating. Top it off with leaving all your trash in your seat, you're helping the theater slaves keep their jobs.

haha this
I always pour in the pepsi into the seats while leaving, what a sticky mess I leave haha

Theater slaves think we're being disgusting, but they lack the intelligence to realize that we're helping them keep their jobs by creating messes for them to clean up.

If anything, we're job creators. We help the economy

I just enjoy making a mess so some fag can clean it up.
I also throw stuff under the seats so its harder to clean up.

U guys r fucks lol

Sometimes it's nice to just indulge in life's simple pleasures.

I've actually found it's cheaper to pay for cinema tickets, take my garbage with me, and leave it in the cinema rather than pay the high and might garbagemen to collect it.

Sriracha crab legs

yea I always take my trash from home with me and then during the movie I casually drop it out of my backpack onto the ground and then put it with my feet under the seats

Woah, I've never thought about doing that. That's a great idea! I'll have to try it out. Thanks.

Bulletproof vest.

Sometimes during the summer I also "go commando" and while I'm in the theater I slip my cock out of the leg of my shorts and give the carpet a bit of freshening up. Did that almost once a week for a whole summer, no one knew it was me.

Crab legs

haha I do that too sometimes, just letting the piss run down into the seats

I only do that if the cinema is really empty tho
also I spit into hard to reach corners so mold can form

>also I spit into hard to reach corners so mold can form

I'll have to remember that one.

haha nice ideas guys

I always piss in the cinema shower AFTER the water stops. Just 1 more thing for them to clean up

>not taking a shit in the shower and stomping it down the drain, clogging the drain then wiping your feces covered foot off on the carpet outside

Missed opportunity desu

How can we take our job creating abilities to the next level? (Outside of movie theaters.)

Ever been to those highway rest stops? I break the mirrors in those, sometimes windows too. Someone has gotta be cleaning that shit up.

>get to work wagie

kek

just wreck shit and litter as hard as you can.

most hardcore stuff I did was putting trash containers on fire.

I didn't need to shit, already used that all up taking a dump in my local swimming pool lol. They call me the phantom shitter lol

Hey, that's how I eat my popcorn out of the bucket! I just eat what I catch with my mouth.

OK I'm at the theater. Now what?

went to a movie two weeks ago

>12.99 regular admission
>only playing in UltraAVX theatre so add $2.00 surcharge
>only playing in 3D so add $3.00 surcharge
>playing in the theatre with reclining seats so add $2.00 surcharge
>19.99 + tax
>"That comes to $22.99, would you like any snacks as well?"

If I wasn't so autistic I would have just turned around and walked out. Fuck theatres.

>a bottle of water
>two hot dogs garnished with mustard, pickles and banana peppers

£4 at mine including tax
try not living in land of the ""free""

>falcon
>anvil
He asked what to order, not what to bring with him
Those are mandatory. What are you, a rookie?

Tell Robert my wife would like him to visit tonight

See Guardians of Reddit

can't go wrong with a baked potato tbqh

Tickets here really only cost like 2-10 dollars depending on how new the movie is.

you guys are lucky

never come to canada. Cineplex basically has a monopoly on theatres and can charge what they want

I rub my doo doo over the seats

I usually order a big plate of nachos + extra dip
Sadly often it does happen that they slip from my dirty hands and end up on the floor or the seat
It's totally bad luck, I swear ;^)

fucking asshole
hope you slip on your mess
shitstain humans all of you ITT

Clean it, you fucking subhuman, theater-slave.

How come a cinema slave is posting here? Do they allow internet access in the mines now?

>just want to order a water
>they only have bottled water for 5.99
>they absolutely REFUSE to just give me a cup of tap water
RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

everyone down on the ground

Do you guys pay extra for the helmets? I know some people are cheap and don't even buy bullet proof vests but the last couple times I spent an extra 75 bucks and got the bullet proof helmets it payed off but my friends are still convinced im getting jewed

kill yourself subhuman garbage
hope you choke on your popcorn asshole

I drop a bit of piss into the popcorn for a while now, hope you were the fucker eating it

dickhead