Hillary Emails shows connections to rothschilds/Bohemian Grove/molech sacrifice/owl

UPDATE: OBAMA JUST MENTIONED AN OWL AT THE DNC (ADDED TO OP IMAGE)

Yesterday, we had a thread about Hilldogs email's having reference to the Bohemian Grove, the God Moloch, and Minerva. A random user came along claiming to be a 32nd degree Mason, with pic of his certificate for proof, and started posting some cryptic shit. When it was all said and done he said he would "return when we progressed further."

ITT: We try to summon Masonic user and continue the hunt to discover the connection.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

Rothschild emails with Hill.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Moloch name drop

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

Minerva/Owl mention

(Scroll all the way down on the second link to see moloch, there is also a raw pdf available on the site)

Bohemian Grove email

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933

>>Been meaning to thank you for being with me during my first "lollipop" experience. Appreciated your support and your steady presence. My only regret is that I didn't take my lollipop with me :)

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036
WHILE YOU'RE AT IT PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU COME ACROSS ANY SHADY CONNECTIONS (NOT JUST OCCULTIC) ABOUT HILLARY OR THE ELECTIONS IN THE DNC EMAILS PLEASE SHOW IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1SV0LInE-s
youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
youtube.com/watch?v=_NZCw5k6NaI
faculty.arts.ubc.ca/tiberg/Homepage08/Resorces/minerva_prospectus.pdf
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1937370,00.html
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1561971355&feature=iv&src_vid=JVw_mPvYcDM&v=K1Xg7lYuYus
youtube.com/watch?v=ruKdEwxbPGE
youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
veteranstoday.com/2016/02/13/israaid-refugee-crisis-and-clash-of-civilizations/
82.221.129.208/indexbkjul172016.html
youtube.com/watch?v=khUN85GNri4
youtu.be/rG6aIVGquOg?t=9m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=L_tYlX-zbwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

P36ЯT4 H3 CT0NT 8CКPЫ84Tb 3TУ T3MУ. 8Ы M0Л09Ы3, WУTЛN8Ы3, 84M 8C3 Л3ГК0. 3T0 H3 T0. 3T0 H3 ЧNК4TNЛ0 N 94Ж3 H3 4PХN8Ы CП3ЦCЛУЖ6. CЮ94 ЛУЧW3 H3 Л33Tb. C3Pb33H0, ЛЮ60Й N3 84C 6У93T Ж4Л3Tb. ЛУЧW3 34КP0ЙT3 T3MУ N 346У9bT3 ЧT0 TУT ПNC4Л0Cb. Я 8П0ЛH3 П0HNM4Ю ЧT0 94HHЫM C006Щ3HN3M 8Ы308У 90П0ЛHNT3ЛbHЫЙ NHT3P3C, H0 Х0ЧУ CP43У ПP390CT3P3Чb ПЫTЛN8ЫХ - CT0П. 0CT4ЛbHЫ3 ПP0CT0 H3 H4Й9УT.

i, for one, welcome our new blood king donald

RUSSIAN LAUNCH CODES

hoo

need some clinton moloch memes

Notice how the so called "Minervian powers" all have one thing in common: the US could obliterate them without much resistance, but as of yet has not chosen to do so. Combine this with Trump's nationalist rhetoric, and you begin to see why the elites are so terrified of him. They're trying to spawn a new world government by bursting out of America's chest like in Alien, and Trump just beat the face hugger to death with a Louisville Slugger.

this, surprised at the lack of OC

youtube.com/watch?v=S1SV0LInE-s

CODE BLACK

minervian powers are?

youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
youtube.com/watch?v=_NZCw5k6NaI

Some things you need to know about this if you want to find the truth

>they're speaking Italian and an unknown dialect to the public
>the orange suit drones represent those that worked on the tunnel
>nine people died in the construction of the tunnel
>in the ritual they scale the screen as rocks fall, this represents them breaking through the rock
>take note of what political figures are present

Most importantly though is not the tunnel. It's what resides on the mountain above the tunnel. It's known as the Devil's Bridge. There is a very important story about the creation of this bridge you need to find.

The tunnel was created by a different deity. One you've been discussing at great length.

STOP LOOKING INTO THIS, GOY.

I think there is a Minervian Shadow Government. I've looked at many documents talking about the Minervian powers - canada, japan, and the European Union. They are the globalists, and most likely use the Owl as their symbol.

Remember they are the ones who came up with the International Criminal Court.

This was signed by Bill Clinton, then Bush pulled us out of the ICC. Now Obama is trying to get us into it, and I'm sure Hillary will seal the deal. Spread this. Their goal is Globalization.

>I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

>cern is underground

Merkel and many others were present for the ceremony for the "opening of a train tunnel"

This is interesting gonna smoke a cig God speed anons also where's Colorado fag

who is minerva

someone go mariana web for us
& report back w the blueprints

being interrogated

tunnel in this context seems to mean portal. in the second video the portal is the screen

EU, Japan, Canada.

Tick tock...

I don't think Japan quite knows what they're getting into. I suspect the local politics there are more seeking independence from the US than anything.

FUCKKKKKKKKK

>Birds are attacking CERN as well: An owl that pecked at a piece of bread dropped (by a bird-loving scientist?) on an external power supply, causing a short circuit that shut down part of the experiment. Physorg.com quotes CERN spokespeople as saying, "The bird escaped unharmed but lost its bread."

faculty.arts.ubc.ca/tiberg/Homepage08/Resorces/minerva_prospectus.pdf

>"“Minervian powers”; in particular, an emergent European Union aiming to project a new common identity, a transforming Japan, and a Canada forcefully dedicated to multilateralism. Under the label of Minervian powers, we refer to a group of advanced industrial democracies with significant economic and military clout, yet also a strong commitment to multilateralism and norm construction."

>"Minerva represents a group of like-minded states that support the creation of credible and binding institutions, possibly backed
by a limited but creative use of force."

Also try to read stuff from the book Minerva's Rule: Leadership in Global Institution Building

Sometime on Nov. 3, the supercooled magnets in sector 81 of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), outside Geneva, began to dangerously overheat. Scientists rushed to diagnose the problem, since the particle accelerator has to maintain a temperature colder than deep space in order to work. The culprit? "A bit of baguette," says Mike Lamont of the control center of CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, which built and maintains the LHC. Apparently, a passing bird may have dropped the chunk of bread on an electrical substation above the accelerator, causing a power cut. The baguette was removed, power to the cryogenic system was restored and within a few days the magnets returned to their supercool temperatures.

While most scientists would write off the event as a freak accident, two esteemed physicists have formulated a theory that suggests an alternative explanation: perhaps a time-traveling bird was sent from the future to sabotage the experiment. Bech Nielsen of the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen and Masao Ninomiya of the Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics in Kyoto, Japan, have published several papers over the past year arguing that the CERN experiment may be the latest in a series of physics research projects whose purposes are so unacceptable to the universe that they are doomed to fail, subverted by the future.

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1937370,00.html

So has Hillary said anything interesting yet friends?

>but lost its bread
That's sad

What happened to the guy talking about the red and blue stuff? That was way more interesting than all this tinfoil hat bullshit.

CERN has clearly torn reality in two and the universe is trying to rectify it into one once more
>evidence satoshi tajiri, creator of Pokemon

Wait, are they subverted by "the future" or "the universe," or are they subverted by more technologically advanced humans? Those are two wildly different things.

>picture related, also satoshi tajiri, creator of Pokemon

Jewish devil worshiping

So , coincidence? Perhaps , or perhaps not.

moloch is a bull headed god. how does the owl come into this

>moon runes

Bumping so the hillary shills can get red pilled

>never made it to the moon runes

FTFY

reverend speaking after hillary talking about how the lord has many names, we need to be one nation. He summoning Moloch?

How many people would the Large Hadron Collider kill if it stopped functioning as intended again?

both Moloch (bull) and Minerva (owl) are referenced in the Clinton email leak

at Bohemian Grove ("club" for elite globalist American men) they have a giant owl statue at their shrine to Moloch, pic related in second row on right

>mfw a raven dropped the piece of bread

In Hebrew-language texts, the term lilith or lilit (translated as "night creatures", "night monster", "night hag", or "screech owl").

Lilith (Hebrew: לִילִית Lîlîṯ) is a figure in Jewish mythology, developed earliest in the Babylonian Talmud (3rd to 5th centuries CE).

I thought we stated the Bull was the representive animal of Moloch, the Jewish God.

What the fuck happened to this board in the last 2 years?

Isn't Minerva the celtic God supposedly linked to Bohemian Grove in the Hibernian Conspiracy (America has been taken over by vindictive irish elves)

Right

I'm not a tin foil faggot but this one is pretty fucked up

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1561971355&feature=iv&src_vid=JVw_mPvYcDM&v=K1Xg7lYuYus

the face, the tunnel with the spirits coming through

I do not fear it, I only fear the lord. I pray these people find the light and accept Jesus christ as your lord and savior, and father please forgive me if I have been led astray by the acts of sins

strange noises heard in Australia. as well now youtube.com/watch?v=ruKdEwxbPGE

HOLY FUCK can they make it more obvious?
>Bill (Clinton)
>Shillady (Shill/Hillary)

In the first, competitive mode, Minervian powers support multilateralism primarily based on their perceived economic or political self-interests. They support global institution-building either to upload national constraints to the global level or according to counter-hegemonic motives against the US.

OP this is for you
youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

Ready for this? ............[spoiler]It was an Owl[/spoiler]

Reminder half the posts here are from government agents trying to make us look retarded and ridiculous and the other half are from gullible, easily swayed conspiracy retards
Filter these threads and move on

ive been trying to link the owl to moloch mythologically speaking and they dont seem to fit, maybe Im missing something.

alex jones planted the idea that they were worshiping moloch back when he 'snuck in' and took the video.

I have no idea how that happened.

Here you go

Why would Bush want us out?
His father is the one who said "New World Order" with the cheeky smile.

wow, great input into the thread americuck

His goal in office was to clean up his dad's messes. Hence Iraq and withdrawal from globalism.

Orthodoxial Luciferians (Not edgy baptist rejects) believe the snake is representative of Inanna

"Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made.
He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You1 shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” 2 And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, 3 but God said, v‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’ ” 4 But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” 6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise,2 she took of its fruit and ate, and she also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked."

They attempt to connect him to Prometheus, Loki, and other Liberty Gods.

now were talking user. lilith the dark goddess, the great whore of babylon. theyre not sacrificing to moloch are they? theyre worshiping lilith aka ishtar/inanna/isis/kali/asteroth

Basically it is a study into globalization.

The only way countries will support multilateralism is if it benefits them in some way. So if it gives countries some global power, or power against the US they can be tempted into supporting some of the globalist agenda.

I'm sure this is one of the reasons so many countries signed into the ICC

Keked and nearly dropped my phone into the tub :(

Do you think (((they))) (worshipers) have got so long fingers to snatch you from Russia ?

Because if you were afraid of real daemons, hiding azbuka between numbers will not help you - if I read it, possible daemon could telepathically read it with me...?

So again - speaking here about that is a proof, that they either do not exist, or they do not interfere ...

And it is necessary to speak about the BAD, not helping it be hidden any more.
(And it is necessary to distinguish, what is possibly a construction of bad allegation and what may be the true core behind...)

fuck me sideways

/thread

Wow. They're no even trying to hide it now?

The treaty never went to the Senate for ratification. Bush never pursued this for what should be obvious reasons, misuse of perceived war crimes and violations to loopholes with related treaties.

(previous thread)
veteranstoday.com/2016/02/13/israaid-refugee-crisis-and-clash-of-civilizations/
>With Israeli intelligence operating on the Islands, organ trafficking is a worrying fact as no other country has been accused of this crime more than Israel. Palestinian families have been crying for years accusing Israel of stealing organs from Palestinian prisoners in their custody.

Allegations about confiscated children being used for organ trafficking - do not remember, where I've read that now...

Jim Stone allegation, that confiscated children are used for child sacrifice:

82.221.129.208/indexbkjul172016.html
at the very bottom of the page...
> OBVIOUS CHILD SACRIFICE BABY SNATCHED
> AND THAT IS PRECISELY HOW THEY FEED THE CHILD SACRIFICE MILL. You can bet with 500 percent certainty this baby will probably die tonight. They won't wait long to use them in a ritual, and tonight is PRIME TIME.

Do you think that insane is Jim Stone, or insane are some of the SJWs, who steal baby from mother few days after birth just to never see it again, or is it somewhere in between ?
(One would more like to believe, that insane is J.S., but are you sure ...? )

The owl represents Lilith the strongest demon....

Moloch represents the devil....

And we follow the frog god. I wonder who will win.

/You
>>

Moloch is Mars, War

>green trees
>australia

That's Austria m8

He said he was back and that he needed to upload some stuff before reporting his findings but that was an hour ago.

What's his story?

>Lord Shiva is the destroyer of the world, following Brahma the creator and Vishnu the preserver, after which Brahma again creates the world and so on. Shiva is responsible for change both in the form of death and destruction
PIC RELATED

That bothered me for the longest time. Lilith pretty much means owl, there are translations where they just call it owl, and it is always directly associated with owls. But suddenly everyone is telling me it's Moloch's.

Whoever wins , the Earth will never be the same.

Nuclear physicists have had a hard on for Hindu mythology since Oppenheimer.

Wtf?

The hadron collider is the biggest Loo in the world

Wouldn't be suprised if they worship the both of them. They are evil enough for it.

Lilith the demon is feminism youtube.com/watch?v=khUN85GNri4

Still cant believe they're the same guy.

So let's sum-up something really straight first.
I am not a man that believes in Heaven or Hell because I don't believe in an afterlife.

However, I am agnostic to the ideas of Gods, not on the sense that I believe in spirituality; I don't believe in the metaphysical.

However. Let's say that these Gods are physical forces that exist on this planet.

Which Gods are still alive?
Of course they change names due to time and regionality, but what Gods do we need to elect to help the coming change of society?

We've summoned the God of Change and Chaos, Kek.
Are there other Gods we can learn about that we can grant back into the global pantheon?
Moloch will be removed obviously; supposed rules for Gods is when you stop praying to them, they cease to exist.

When we create the New Rome, what are our plans to set up the new Theocracy?
How will we teach the existance of Gods.

I agree that Lilith is the strongest demon. She goes by many names. Whod have thought it would be a girl...

holy shit I just realized kek got the last truly important get for Trump

I think I fucking believe now lads

How does the eternal recurrence that Nietzsche talks about fit into sacred geometry?

youtu.be/rG6aIVGquOg?t=9m17s

The universe spins and when things are spun, we see the appearance of recurrence. Imagine a gigantic structure that takes a long time to complete a cycle.

Gods existing physically on Earth , would have led to this place being naught but a charred waste.

That spookier than this whole Moloch and Owl thing. He looks early 30s but wiki says he's 50.

Btw with what books should I start if I want to get into this whole Mason, Illuminati, Occult, Satan thing? It's super interesting.

If there are any Hindus in this thread who can give me a less spoopy explanation for a Shiva statue at CERN, I'd love to hear it. Maybe Shiva is a God of science?

..m-m-maybe?

Godspeed

Lilith is female darkness, the worst kind of darkness

That's what autism sounds like.
Not that I disagree with him.

Thank you very much, saved. That's a lot of book, I'll make sure to start reading as soon as possible.

Well they're tied together anyway, or there's probably the argument that one is an "aspect" of the other.
The "mechanics" of it by the way is consistent with Christian understanding of pagan gods.
God, the God of the Bible, is a humanistic force beyond matter. This is closer than the Lovecraftian unknowable Allah but beyond any terrestrial bother.
The other gods are terrestrial bother. They are a convenient human face taped onto something like fear or love or war. Moloch (and Mithras, and plenty others) is obviously Strength. There's nothing wrong with strength. But putting too much faith in temporal, physical or political strength, blinding yourself to its disadvantages, is self-explanatorily short sighted. (For a non-beta argument against strength, read any good translation or discussion of Laotse, or read the story of Ivan Durak). Lillith is supposed to be unapologetic female lust, but gets shoehorned into all kinds of bizarre things, like Lillith Faire, the music concert that inexplicably has Horny Lillith asexually and unironically celebrate the Daughters of Eve (hint: Lillith has her own daughters, and has no meaningful connection but jealousy to the Daughters of Eve).

Magick in theory and Practice by Aleister Crowley whilst not Illuminati , is a good start for fledling occultists.

Bros, at what point do we dig into the emails a bit more? Any key word suggestions?

Also please be on the lookout for shit that isn't just esoteric, if you come across anything that pertains to illegal activity or voter fraud please let anons know.

so rhianna is their screech owl. fits. another piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=L_tYlX-zbwc