THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE USA

how long into her term does Sup Forums think she will last before she has a major stroke?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1307039/My-amazing-prism-glasses-given-sight.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/hillary-double-mrs-clinton-specs-hint-impairment-article-1.1247375
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's not going to win.

she clearly will, unfortunately.

how about that brexit?

Who's leading in the polls right now?

>Brexit clearly won't win

it's a referendum to gauge public opinion, not legally binding. those in power don't want it to happen and they will delay it for as long as they possibly can.

we've all seen that she will stop at nothing and has the backing of banks, soros, MSM etc.

the establishment / status quo will make sure she gets in power, just like they did with bush.

i want trump to win btw, just in case inb4 hillary shill or something

meant to quote

what am i even looking at

>think she will last

glasses that help your vision after you've had a stroke

>just like they did with bush

You say that after a Bush got completely destroyed from his chance at getting a nomination.

Trump is leading right now.

Hillary's skeletons are falling out of her closet.

Assange still has more to dish out.

Hillary is weak now.

Hillary wont win. she will be tried and persecuted for her crimes before being banished to the nether-realm

proof?

>inb4 muh spoonfeeding

She needs to be in prison

>Trump is leading right now.
in the polls yes. to quote others in this thread "what about brexit hurr durr"

polls don't mean the outcome will be what you think it will be.

>Hillary's skeletons are falling out of her closet.
Assange still has more to dish out.
Hillary is weak now.

all true but unlike trump she has endless amounts of influential backing and is ruthless in her tactics. honestly i think she and her crew will rig it so she gets the job.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1307039/My-amazing-prism-glasses-given-sight.html
>Hemianopsia – also known as hemianopia – is loss of vision in either the right or left sides of both eyes and is a common side effect of a stroke or brain injury.

google prism glasses

If she's so ruthless in her tactics why hasn't she been able to stump Trump?

Why has she consistently been falling on her face?

because she's a woman. women aren't meant to be leaders. just look at the corruption of the DNC and how it was mostly women involved.

I read a few months ago she still has the blood clot lodged behind her right ear
>right occipital = left eye visual cortex

Nigga looks like a grilled cheese

My first thought was "oh shit, then Bill would have a 3rd term.

Idk why I thought we lived in a monarchy for a second

These are dark times Sup Forums. I know corruption has always been a factor but I'm honestly scared of the election results and I'm almost discouraged enough not to vote because I figure the whole thing is rigged anyway.

nydailynews.com/news/national/hillary-double-mrs-clinton-specs-hint-impairment-article-1.1247375
>Closeups of Secretary of State Clinton taken during her Senate testimony Wednesday revealed that her head injury last month left her with lingering vision problems.

Who wants a legit brain damaged treasonous criminal woman to be president?

>she clearly will, unfortunately.
>clearly

About as clearly as her "I'm already behind bars" VR training glasses.

At the STROKE of midnight

This. Plus the DNC was all fucking all bitter old hags and token muh feels minorites or bad shit happened to me. Half the Democrat base is bitter old hags. Also, OP loves nigger cocks for doubting the God Emperor.

bernie is running as an independant, he will steal half her votes

TRUMP WINS