How does it feel to be a racist, and transphobic?

How does it feel to be a racist, and transphobic?

youtu.be/E5Brqo0vSNE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p44ospnt8sQ
youtu.be/5zq1UWM7W0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NBq1-TGgfNo
youtube.com/watch?v=9wCtvMS2XjA
youtu.be/11PF7IAsHdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feels good to not be affected by Marxist dogma

It warms my heart to this her getting destroyed by everyone

dont worry about her, she got undoomed hard:
youtube.com/watch?v=p44ospnt8sQ

>giving a fuck to what this creature thinks
It's just following a trend that it will die within a few years.

Im unironically a skin-head.
Feels FANTASTIC!

Come at me, bro.

youtu.be/5zq1UWM7W0Q

She has a nice bod. Would love to bang. Check 0:36 and general mannerisms. Definitely fakes it.

OBVIOUS BAIT/TRIGGERING THREADS ARE BEING USED TO DISTRACT ATTENTION FROM A GOD TIER HAPPENING

COLLAPSE, REPORT, SAGE THE THREAD

SOMEBODY GET RON PAUL ON THE PHONE BECAUSE

IT

IS

HAPPENING

Why does SJWs have such punchable faces?
Is it that their faces looks like targets or what?
Did evolution promote this?

sageeee

When will she be bullied off the internet/existence?

I'd like to 'fuck' that thing whatever it is.

>keksedra

It's hard to figure out what your sex is when all you are is tumblr in a skin suit.

A womans voice coming out of that face surprised me more than anything I've witnessed this entire year.

With a broom handle.

That was a pretty good video

how does it feel to get hated by god
kike in all fields

check out undoomed's ghostbusters one, it's hilarious:
youtube.com/watch?v=NBq1-TGgfNo

>hey i'm a trans male give me attention xddddd
being a dyke doesn't give you enough attention? fucking christ, gas all of them faggots

Oh god that was good. Bitch was stupid

The Left really needs (or needed) to work on their communication and messaging. For instance, the claim that "Black people can't be racist." By and large, what progressive types mean by this is "Racism is prejudice plus institutional power, and since blacks lack the latter, they can only be prejudiced :)"

And while from a purely intellectual standpoint it's probably helpful to distinguish between scenarios where prejudice is institutionalized and scenarios where it's not, the sheer contentiousness of the phrasing of the claim itself seems to outweigh whatever conceptual work it might do. They could have gotten the same point across by just introducing the term "Institutionalized Racism," or "Institutionally Backed Racism," or something similar into their textbooks, instead of trying to redefine one of the most hotly contested and thrown around words in political discourse -- all for what comes off, largely, as theatrical effect.

And really, I think that's why this is done: for the shock value, and the theatrics. Look at the smile that plays on the edges of this person's mouth the entire length of the video: look at how (ze?) savors informing (zer?) audience that they're racist, misogynistic, transphobic, etc. Would "subconsciously biased against [insert group here]" convey the same idea? Yes -- but it doesn't sound as sexy.

This superficial occupation is one of the reasons modern progressivism comes off as so ham-fisted and self-lacerating, I submit.

youtube.com/watch?v=9wCtvMS2XjA

>Subconscious Biases

>Implying I am not doing it with full forethought and malice.

Feels breddy gud

>guilty and you never knew it

thanks, random stupid cunt on youtube. truly one of the greatest thinkers of our time

the internet is the cause of most modern problems, this dipshit couldn't even get attention without it

>How does it feel
Reasonable

God I want this thing to be murdered violently so much

I watched the entire thing and I didn't hear any actual arguments. The closest x/y/ze got was when x/y/ze referenced a study. It also drives me nuts when people like this say, "We gotz to tear down da system maaaaan" but then never actually elaborate on how they would go about doing that.

This poor boy is going to kill himself when Trump is sworn into office.

How can I be racist if race is a social construct?

Pretty good desu

feels good man
14/88

Niggers

Feels good, can't wait to bathe in your blood you racial masochist. The Rahowa is coming you weak scum.

It's awesome... Trans are mentally ill.

THIS FUCKING BITCH

TALKING ABOUT SUBCONSCIOUS BIASES

DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING CONSIDER THAT MAYBE WE'RE JUST FUCKING TRIBE ANIMALS AND THAT'S OUR NATURE BECAUSE FREE WILL DOESN'T EXIST IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY

FUCK HER AND HER THINKING HUMANS ARE ANYTHING SPECIAL

THOSE "SUBCONSCIOUS BIASES" ARE YOUR INSTINCT TRYING TO TELL YOU TO STOP BEING SO FUCKING BLIND

THE FUCKING DISLIKES

youtu.be/11PF7IAsHdU

the tumblr girl is stupid but this guy is laughable
>those overly complicated intros
>trying to make his voice seem cooler

I feel bad for this girl. He's the archtypical tumblrina and only a teenager, not at all unfriendly, but somehow the altright got a hold of him and just uses him as a punching bag. Cyberbullying is wrong. Even if the person is a little weird or quirky.

Probably better than her, seeing as how I got these sick dubs courtesy of Kek

feels good

Moo

Khllsykysyskksymgsgkskgskgsmh

She makes youtube videos that get hundreds of thousands of views.

Dont feel bad for someone that probably makes more money than you

Oi Oi Oi

She (he? i have no idea) says "all members of a majority are biased against the minority". She says it as an immutable and universal fact.

If that's the case isn't she basically arguing for pure social homogeneity and against multiculturalism? Isn't she saying that putting different kinds of people together will inevitably result in social tension?

calling someone "institutionally racist" just doesn't have the same punch, user

I had no idea that was a girl olooollll

Lol that thing should come here and see how tolerant its precious brown people are. Biases exist, but here there is no hiding them and they are not subconscious. That thing would be beaten and the police would help.

She's stupid

Absolutely fantastic.

Subcounscious biases are a 2-way street.

She's pretty racist for making all these assumptions of me

Nice proxy

Not a proxy, not a nigger

Sage shill threads
Ignore shill posts
Do not reply to shill posters

I want to hate fuck her