/brit/

alanlet edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/blaircottrell89/status/943696991682379776
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192439/Sir-Ian-Women-partly-blame-showbiz-sex-scandal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HxP-JSy-6oA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>runt ramming civilians occurring in australia now too

not a fan desu

australians are waking up

twitter.com/blaircottrell89/status/943696991682379776

if a women so much as touches a black person she clearly has had sex with them
its something low-test soyboys are unable to understand through

NZ never gets any terror attacks

you get earthquakes though

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192439/Sir-Ian-Women-partly-blame-showbiz-sex-scandal.html

Irrelevancy does have its benefits.

As long as you behave yourself it'll stay that way.

How are you preparing for the demographic winter?

rasheed has killed wacky bruce eh

I like France, please don't bomb us again

yeah there's totally never been any hints of unrest between western and middle-eastern groups here before now

hate shitskins but hate these autistic pictures even more

Where do I find myself an /Agatha/ gf?

WE GOT FRENCH TERRORISTS HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=HxP-JSy-6oA

I'm not here, this isn't happening

He killed crimbo.
Bruce was a goldfish compared to that.

Earthquakes aren't even that bad of an experience

*farts on wacky bruce*

based frogbros keeping the D*tch population down

Any white men in? Is everyone here some form of brown?

One more day and then 2 and a half weeks of toil free bliss

>fox news
>not The Alex Jones Experience(TM)

Sup Forums is a reddit colony

>I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.

What did he mean by this

Big fan of this image

Get a good laugh every time I see it.

funny because it's true

going to use a small and compact handgun to stop a car moving as fast as it can at manage at me while people are running, screaming and bumping into me lads

the wagies are up I see
think I'll get a snooze in

A new reaction image for Rasheeds is born

best american song?

could have easily shot the driver and saved 13 lives

gun control kills again

one more day until 3 days of bliss

not that hard to do

get a job in lazy bones!!!

you guys literally let mentally ill wife-beaters have guns

I work nights

usa is a reddit colony

heard that one before!!

And? It's better than having guns banned. Why the Fuck are Australians quasi religious about gun control?

want to go to dunkin donuts but the only one in the country is in Auckland Airport

brisbane is reddit: the country

lax gun laws may have saved lives in this instance individually, but if guns were more widely available such mass killings would likely be more frequent

australias gun control laws have worked imho

we have no had a mass killing since they were introduced

you can never own a firearm if you're convicted of domestic violence

never heard of it

>brisbane is a country

The statistics say otherwise.

american education at it again

Guns are the only things white people have left in this country, they are never going to be banned.

wish i was a japanese girl

damage control

the vast majority of gun crime is committed by niggers and spics with handguns in the inner cities

True.

>shooting a guy in a car moving at high speed into a crowd of people while people smash into you screaming to avoid being hit
>not that hard

kek where you'd be aiming could quite easily be the path of someone fleeing. you aren't mag dumping into a windscreen with obstruction

just b urself

made an official car attack thread lads make sure to bump it

hmmm please post proof that might refuse my claim
and for what it's worth the majority of australian's i've talked to about it support our gun laws so plz dont tout us as some example of liberty denied, and innocent citizens left unable to defend themselves because it just isn't like that here man

not gud enuf

>all is in black-and-white
many of us simply want advanced scrutiny and sensible restrictions on assault weapons

A nigger could break into your house rape your family and all you could do was watch as it happend. In the USA we can legally kill that hypothetical nigger

that would be counter-productive

define assault weapon fuckstick

hint: automatic guns are already banned

modern day americans are basically the horse riding steppe nomads of antiquity but with guns. we can do things you can't even imagine

last day of toil for 3 weeks

It's not happening, there's already too many restrictions. AR-15s and other rifles will never be banned

I live in the first world actually so that won't happen x

you aren't SOF no matter how hard you LARP

try this

but long barreled rifles account for an incredibly small amount of gun related deaths in this country and fully automatic guns are already banned?

charming aren't we, exactly the sort of upstanding fellow we need in power over his fellow man's lives hmm

yes, that could happen, but it isn't really so normal or frequent as to justify the proliferation of arms as in your country

we live in a peaceful society by and large lol people don't even really punch on anymore

just btw we have laws that enable protection of ourselves and others too

just change nigger to maori

Well it's a reality for white Americans so please don't judge us xx

you poor naive bruce

my point still stands

nah our gun laws are rife with inconsistency and bizarre justifications for what is allowed, in which category and why.

>allow lever action shotguns with no issue for 200 years
>get up in arms over a new brand of lever action shotgun that has a rps identical to other lever actions

About to commence the morning wank

Can't concentrate at toil without emptying the old ballsack first thing

maoris are actually gs man, the only girl ive ever loved was half maori and ive had heaps of maori mates

>yes, theoretically my wife and daughter could be raped by a nigger in front of me and I would be powerless to stop it, but it isn't really enough to justify the proliferation of arms as in your country

that these are at inconvenience to gun owners troubles me not even in the slightest

You people don't understand the depravity of american blacks. You cant consider them human really, wild animals and fauna are a better comparison

why don't the americans go post about guns in /cum/ this thread is for discussion of british culture

>having "cuckold2.jpg" saved on your hard drive

just one yank i stopped posting about it awhile ago

like clockwork

you're kinda missing the point man

this could happen but it is so unlikely as to be almost certain -not- to happen, and as such the chance of this happening is not enough to really justify having firearms readily available

>honey, if a nigger were to take you by force I would be forced to simply watch as the alternative would be to own a firearm to protect us but that is extremely primitive and backwards so you're going to have to take it if it happens.. but it probably wont haha love you hun don't you feel safe being with me :)

>not going full keith richards mode and snorting them with cocaine

they're not. they're double standards that bite anti-gun limpwrists in the arse. any inconsistency or double standard is legislation impacts both sides and in this case, serve to bolster the argument in favour of the adler than the attempts to ban it. btw it's easier to get a gun licence than it is to get a drivers licence or boat licence.

face it. mass shootings happen because mentally ill freaks get a hold of weapons. australia is fortunate to have a system where these freaks get the help they require, or are sectioned entirely. however, in the states, they slip through the giant cracks.

man you haven't addressed the point i've made, only brought up black ppl fucking ur gf, which clearly seems to be of some worry to you