Fred did nothing wrong

Fred did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C53tB7ktrP4
youtube.com/watch?v=75lex3L0ys4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought he was kinda cute.[/spoiler[

I thought it was a dick move that turned him into a drug addict after he got his life on track.

Blob thread?

Blob thread.

Bumping for more Fred.

Sure why not?

He kidnapped a girl because he misread her basic human decency as romantic intentions.

And your point is?

Will he ever be happy?

Maybe some day.

NOTHING MOVES THE Fred

Suzy Q's just came back so probably

Clearly he has a lot in common with the average poster

Why is he so perfect?

Stupid friendzoning bitch. Why don't mutant girls ever go for nice guys?

can someone explain what happened?

I forget... Did Evolution ever explain why Fred wasn't on the football team? One would figure that he'd make a nice center.

Avalanche tossed him through the air and he landed on Wolverine. Psylocke tried to telepathically persuade him to move but got taken out, and then Wolvie popped his claws in Blob's ass.

His grades sucked

>Snikt
You figure it out 'bub.

kek
I just remeber that time Phantomex got inside Blob.

>manages to make the Blob and Toad into two cute delinquents who deserved a better life than the Brotherhood
>Blob and Toad looked cute.
Evolution was witch magic.

Anyone else thought of him as Red Herring's big brother?

How did she touch him and this didn't happen?

Didn't he go to Japan and become a weight loss guy for a time after M-Day? Anybody have a scan?

Same thought about Avalanche. He was running a successful bar, then Remender thought it would be fun to lobotomize and kill him for fun.

He was a good friend.

Didn't he essentially have the power of every fat joke?

Like he had his own gravitational field and everything?

How do you think they fared as SHIELD agents?

They were adorable together. I really liked their bromance dynamic.

That said, their attractiveness tended to vary from episode to episode. Sometimes they were handsomer than others.

Do you think he grew up to be average backwater town intelligence or was something just mentally wrong with him?

>You need good grades to stand around on a field, throw a bowl through your legs, then grapple with other fat guys in front of you
America is weird

Generally if you do an extra curricular activity for a school, the school wants you to be passing enough of your classes to actually stay in school. It's bad for the school if too many students fail, and sports players are more likely to be hte less brainy of the bunch, so they need some kinda incentive to keep that in check.

Most schools pass the dumb kids who can play football even if the suck. But I could understand if it didn't work for him since Mystique was the principal and she wanted him to feel ostracized enough to join the Brotherhood.

Indeed he did nothing wrong.

But Ultimate Blob had it coming.

I'll never stop being angry about Dom.

They've been almost redeemed so many times in the show. The only thing that was making them bad guys was the people who owned their house literally telling them to be bad guys. That and a little bit of highschool angst. Without those, they're perfectly fine shield agents.

I'm not really a comic book reader in general, but I watched this as a kid and watched it a while back on Netflix.

I enjoyed it a lot. Are there any other superhero animated series I should look into even though I'm not a comic reader

If you liked Evolution, I'd try Wolverine and the X-Men, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Iron Man: Armored Adventures, and Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes. All modern interpretations of Marvel series with a modern spin by a lot of the same people. Armored Adventures even has a similar vibe as Evolution as it also takes some of the adult characters we know and make them younger. But in a way that works. Not like Ultimate Spider-Man. And Jean was even in one episode voiced by the same actress who played her in Evolution. Evolution was mostly Greg Johnson, but Yost and Kyle joined in near the end and they did a lot of the series I mentioned. Also, I think Johnson did some of the good Marvel animated movies that stopped a while back. And I'd check out Spectacular Spider-Man too.

Being super fat doesn't come from a mutation. It comes from being American.

But it was his mutation. He wasn't fat until his powers activated. And at M-Day, he lost a bunch of weight.

And Boom Boom got rid of the mohawk that one episode.

Well at least they gave him a suit in the newest X-men.

How is being fat piece of shit a super power

Go home X-dweeb!

His actual power is some gravity shit that makes him "immovable".

>bullying someone that big

They had to be suicidal.

nah, I've bullied people bigger than me.
Psychological bullying is a thing, good thing they never thought of physically fighting back.

That was Ultimate Blob.

Ultimate Blob did everything wrong and got what was coming.

You Monster...

It varies on who writes him I guess. Sometimes he's invulnerable and has his own gravitational field, sometimes Logan can stab him in the ass, it's very inconsistent.

I kek so fucking hard

Why aren't fat characters more popular? I am one of the few people who likes Blob.

Because there aren't very many. Not many well-written anyway.

Fred half the tie is written as a big sweetheart who works with mutant terrorists in order to establish equality, even if the means he uses aren't exactly right. The other half of the time he's a walking fat joke, and a sadistic cannibal rapist.

Bouncing Boy has a good characterization, but LoSH is one of DC's most obscure and least liked properties, and the fact that he wound up with the worst girl in the series was kinda souring.

It'd be cheating maybe?

wish there was more art of him.

I want to fuck the Blob.

He was too dumb to read the blitz

> Not doing something because it would be cheating

So, you're a European who has never heard of American Football?

Get in line bub

Following your "logic" all American mutants are fat.

>both football players have doubles
>post has double
>77
>11
>66
>77-11=66
>Illuminati confirmed

>and the fact that he wound up with the worst girl in the series was kinda souring.

But he didn't end up with Saturn Girl.

He's a big guy.

Well, not really all American mutants.

>Saturn Girl

No way she was as vapid as Luornu

They all got hotter except Toad, so good for a while. They all have problems with authority, so I'm sure their termination is inevitable.

>ending montage foreshadows phoenix and permanent-flying rogue
I'm a little disappointed it didn't happen, but I'm not sure it could have worked with the teenage/high-school tone of the show.

pic please

He would be a better sumo wrestler.

its an attempt to have standards in american secondary education

leave

>except Toad
I dunno.

Obviously Younger Toad looks better but older Toad still looks dirty hot.
The kind of guy who's up for back alley sex.

Only flaw is the pot belly.

Yeah, I can see it. He looks sort of like Iggy Pop.

I think Remender has a weird fetish for fat guys.

Funny how Toad's VA would be perfect to play him too.

Holy shit he looks really attractive now.

Now I want him to play Toad again or maybe Anole

He's Mikey in the Ninja Turtles movies, so he's definitely working his way up.

>or maybe Anal
No.

What's wrong with Vic?

I think he'd be a good fit for him in a future X-kids movie

>Not wanting Anole/Rockslide being bros

>What's wrong with Vic?
His name is Anal and he's gay. It's probably good Bryan Singer doesn't know about him.

Kind of funny that he's afraid of frogs and played Toad.

>His name is Anal and he's gay
Ah No Lay as in the lizard.
It's better than Ass Guardian and nowhere near as a whiny bitch as Ass Guardian and Bobby Bitchboi

>It's probably good Bryan Singer doesn't know about him.
But isn't someone else going to do an X-Kids movie?

Bump.

But what does Fred look like naked

Check out Paheal and search Fred Dukes.

I need context for these panels.

Hopefully better than Freedom Force did.

>Taken to King Hippo instead
I prefer if he looked like that body-wise

Rick Remender's fat fetish rears it's ugly head again.

He's never been invulnerable. He's extremely resistant to being harmed, so giving him real damage is very difficult. But there have been multiple instances in which he's been hurt, as in "Ow!"

Now you've made me sad.

>The kind of guy who's up for back alley sex.

user quit putting ideas in my head.

It's not even a fat woman fetish like Claremont. It's a fat guy fetish, which makes absolutely zero sense.

>"Look at me. I'm Pietro. Hang on. I gotta go to the moon. I'm back."

Why was Toad so great?

He had a great theme song too.

youtube.com/watch?v=C53tB7ktrP4

Magneto had great music too. They kept him very mysterious at first.

youtube.com/watch?v=75lex3L0ys4

I can see that.