13 dead in car attack in fatal Australia carried out by a man of middle eastern descent

>13 dead in car attack in fatal Australia carried out by a man of middle eastern descent

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA xxx

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/blaircottrell89/status/943696991682379776
newsmax.com/t/newsmax
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/832996
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is what they deserve, for their multiculturalism and progressive policies. Let this happen in every city in the UK, Germany, France, Canada, America, Sweden and we shall clap our hands

Based Singapore. We should have listened

fuck off disgusting reactionary scum

fuck off singchink you are the most multiculti shithole in asia

this

and a ching chong allah akbar to you too nigger

t. gum chewing heroin trafficking teacher

If they were allowed to carry weapons none of this would have happened. Hard to feel sorry for a country that doesn't appreciate freedom of arms

australians are waking up..

twitter.com/blaircottrell89/status/943696991682379776

To all the Canadians shitposting here, confederation was a mistake and was just a way for Ottawa to bleed British Columbia and Alberta dry, this nation was barely held together when the British ran it (as they still should) and it's a farce today. Nobody in BC has anything in common with anyone in Newfoundland which is literally half a world away.

God speed FLQ and Quebec. Get out of this country as fast as you can.

>I disagree with Singapore

Who on earth would want to be a teacher in this festering hellhole?

Go and shitpost somewhere else, Juan Pedro.

You dirty, fucking progressive. Do you enjoy the works of Alfian Sa'at and attend Pink Dot Rallies? You self-hating Chink

Muhammad Ling Pao does it again

Of course not, because I vehemently hate everything that happens in this bloody shithole of a country.

hahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
...hon hon hon

Listen you normalfag mongoloid, why would anyone in their right mind attend a political rally with other even bigger normalfags?

no he's a spud, he was convicted under hate speech laws for staging a mock beheading while protesting the construction of a mosque

none died homie

not that i care, fuck melbourne

It's a sad day but nothing will change.

This desu. Melbourne is our most progressive (i.e. cucked) city, reap what you sow and all that..

This is the punishment of Allah (swt) for Australia's legalization of gay marriage. Expect more of such punishment on Sodom (Melbourne) and Gomorrah (Sydney)

australia confirmed relevant and in the big boy club

Well done brother

You have slayed some enemies of allah and have secured your place in junnah

Allahu akbar

mashALLAH

13 injured. Some kid is on his deadbed. Lets hope he dies so everyone can bring up sandniggers during christmas.

what does this post have to do with australia? are you a bruce on holiday in banff?

my family does it anyway as well as the chinese and africans, it's kind of embarrassing

> bitching about multiculturalism
> this flag
You can't be serious, Ahmed Kapoor-Cheng.

why didn't they kill anyone? why are muslims so fucking bad at this? literally nothing to shitpost about

As usual someone who has to deal with multiculturalism every day is critical of it
It needs to be discussed

Ah yes. They would have all 360 headshotted the guy in the car hitting people

No one reported dead yet, Trump.

>Singapore
>that little technicality that doesn't cane women

Shut the fuck up, Breivik!

i heard it was some drunk dude

They've lost their touch.
However, meanwhile in Mehiko...
newsmax.com/t/newsmax

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/832996

lol I already knew what the news was going to be about before opening the page.

Am I psychic or what?

Kek, based Singapore knows.

>reactionary
what kind of arguement is this even?

>meanwhile in malmö
knowers know :D

Your ancestors ended the Islamic golden age. You know what to do.

we're too fat now

As if you effeminate Asian twinks can stop us warriors of Allah.
Go ahead and try, we will annihilate you.

they assimilated you :D:DD haha

Let's see what you wrote, Ole:>Some kid is on his deadbed. Lets hope he dies so everyone can bring up sandniggers during christmas.
>durkadurkas has been on a rampage since 2014
>Ole Norrman thinks that the body count is *too low* since he's a brainlet who can't be upset enough
If they ever invent a drug that increases intelligence, please don't use it. Because you will cause a global shortage.

I am a convert. I am fearless as I know that my fellow undertakers of jihad are by my side.

“All of these nations that take our money and then they vote against us at the Security Council or they vote against us, potentially, at the Assembly, they take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars and then they vote against us,” Mr. Trump said.

“Well, we’re watching those votes,” he added. “Let them vote against us; we’ll save a lot. We don’t care.”

another day another cia operation finished. just 4 more such attacks and kengurus will start collect money for american masters.

whys it embarrassing that they can identify a problem in today's society

Is he muslim? Over 50 replies and nobody pointed out the obvious irony of #illridewithyou

>muh omnipotent CIA
>muh Bundesrepublik that hasn't even proper opening times for food stores

I think it's likely, although the last something time this happened earlier this year it was some random drug-addict

Please. More dead kids, more conversations, more re tweets.

Its needed and you know it. This is just warmup for christmas & new years. Once again we will see how incompitent the security services are and how its all part & parcel.

>give me one good reason not to cheer every time achmed goes on diversity tours

They want a war, i want a war. Let there be war.

Can you be even more of an edgy NEET loser? Of course you want le ebic war xD because you have nothing to lose.

تحصله يهودي او شيعي مسوي نفسه سني

>Breivik
>not anti-white
Kek!

>Of course you want le ebic war xD because you have nothing to lose.
No, his not used collection of Bad Dragons may suffer.

noone died
think so. like the other user said when it happened last time it was a random greek

Narcos Vs Terrorists in a PvP, who wins?

wasn't australia the least PC? what happened?

>neet
>edgy
>loser

You wish for what you want for new years m80. In 2016 i wished for mass casualty events. I got quite a few. What did you get?

Enjoying staying relevant to the public narrative? Poor sandniggers and our terrible foreign policy amirite?

>multiculturalism
Singapore wouldn't exist without this

>breivik
Why are you fixated with that guy?

>9999
Confirmed
This has nothing to do with islam.

Because you reason just like him.
>islam is bad, mmkay?
>better murder pubescent kids so that everyone realizes how bad islam is, mmkay?

>Dead

Don't say that lad, we're just too scared of GCHQ to openly talk about Breivik

you wouldn't last 30 mins in the Balkans senpai

beards in melbourne don't necessarily = extremist. Also the guys wearing an ear piercing which is maximum haram for muslim men. Try harder next time, Cletus.

>implying i would murder kids
>implying propaganda is usless
>implying i reason like ABB

You are reasoning like a propper swedish lefty.
>muh evil white terrorism
>BUUUUUUUT BREIVIK

I see the value in propaganda. You seem like the kind of guy who is on the reciving end.

>blair
>not a meme

> car "accident"
> gas bottle explosion
DIVERSIFIED

Not implying anything. You are saying that the jihadists have killed one to few.

And that makes you an anti-white cuck.

>tfw one day oil will be worthless

That user you're taking about is just a Westerner shitposting under a Singaporean flag. He's in /brit/ too.

> 13
seems today is human sacrifice day

He’s LARPing as a Singaporean. Hence the irony.

14 now

Oh you poor thing.
>You are saying that the jihadists have killed one to few.
Apperantly so. You are still devoted to importing niggers of all variaties.

Well im shilling for SD.

>muh anti-white
>muh fragile belief system
>muh civic nationalism

Please. Theres gains to be had from every mudslime chimpout. Learn something about European history.
>Gladio for related history

Soon the paradigm shift is complete. Or swedish F! cling onto power for the forseable future.

You are way to passive. Ofcourse i want to see dead people litter the streets of Europe. The more the merrier.

>propaganda is our best weapon.

t. virgin

>all the words from the internet faggot's playbook
What's the difference between you and a feminist?

Feminists have more money.

Can people stop being so happy about this? 14 people just died ffs. All you edge lords need to just fuck off

no one is dead (so far) stop crying

>couple thousand Europeans
vs
>four decades of continues nigger imports in the millions

I like my math alot better than yours. If you think you can stop the African migrant floods with f! in charge you are delusional.

Its already working in this country. We are producing propaganda pamplets in the thousands and dumping them in refugee camps. You are telling them how to get passed the poor countries.

>What's the difference between you and a feminist?
I stand for what i belive in.

Well, looks like another place to be hated at

what a punchable smirk.

Necessary sacrifice to save our civilization.

>a man of middle eastern descent
Clearly he was an Italian white nationalist you fucking racist

They'll never be the same again.
Literally just convert back to Hinduism or Sikhism if you don't want to be universally despised.

fuck off amos

>norwegian
>math
Pick one.

Indeed. A true backpfeifengesicht.

Nobody has died yet you dumb cunt

>13 dead
Nice try, but nobody actually died. At least that's what it said in the news article

"our civilization" isn't worth saving. The West has had a purpose, but it should fade away now. The future should not rely on a culture that values individual freedom over everything else or the planet is doomed.

Western Civilization is the only thing on earth that can justify something as despicable as human life.

>individual freedom
that is the most meme'est "value" anyone can come up with.

Please. You can always convert and move to lebanon.