Why was this entertaining fuck stuck in that shit show iron fist

Why was this entertaining fuck stuck in that shit show iron fist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wQXTObRpY8
youtube.com/watch?v=8L2YcwrfdeA
youtube.com/watch?v=v1Cb2d0ZUVs
youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE
youtube.com/watch?v=T2s5xoBrFdI
youtube.com/watch?v=2tF-4jnNHhE
youtube.com/watch?v=hBxqptNa6-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ip_Man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was literally the only redeeming part of the entire show.

How can a show about a martial artist not have good fight choreography?

Let us not forget the eternal suffering of the Ward.

What an arc to go through.

They tricked you into thinking it's a shit show. Try not to be such a follower, user. You've got a lot going for you, like those trips. You can be your own person and you don't have to follow the crowd.

Shit show is shit.

That was a pretty cool webm, user. Got anymore cool webms from Iron Fist? Nobody really wants to admit they didn't understand such a simple show, so they say it's shit. It's a face saving measure.

Why were there no continuous action sequences? There wasn't even one.

Ward was based

Sure. There were no cameras involved in the production either.

There were no continuous action sequences. Some of them had cuts after two seconds. If you're just going to lie I'm not talking to you anymore.

Oh no, there was editing! DROPPED!

I'm a learned fan of Hong Kong action cinema. A martial arts show which relies on editing rather than actual fight choreography is disgraceful.

too bad you couldn't save yourself from your shit taste and desperate desire to be contrarian. looking forward to your witty sharp response

That seems to be an image of the alien from reddit, a site which I frequent (and enjoy). What is your implication, please?

>ironfist can't fight, couldn't even be arsed to put a mask on him to get a body double that can fight in there
>ironfist can't kept an american accent for shit, every sentence he's slipping, and not into some weird monk shit either
>choreography was almost non existent
>characters act completely different one episode to the next for no reason- there is no growth or arc for most of them they just do random shit
>hand was made into a joke

Seriously can't see how people can even pretend to like this.

Sorry you didn't understand it, user.

There was nothing to "get" in this show. It's very straightforward. And like the other user said, it was clear that the lead actor was seriously unskilled in martial arts, to the point when a fight scene would start it would make me cringe with all the edits that were going on.

Shit I freezed an episode and saw the stunt double in one of the shots. That's how bad this piece of shit is. The acting was also horrible as well. It was a complete mediocrity teetering on the abysmal.

Fuck off faggot and watch some real kung fu films.

LOL you saw a couple chink movies and think you know how to fight

I've practiced wing chun for 12 years kiddie. Even if I had no martial arts experience it's clear that that twink faggot in Iron Fist has no martial arts backrounds. He even admits the fights are shit and it's because they didn't give him time to practice the choreography. He has no background in martial arts.

See the difference between this.

youtube.com/watch?v=3wQXTObRpY8

And this.

youtube.com/watch?v=8L2YcwrfdeA

He is shit at martial arts, they should've casted another white guy that could actual perform some of the styles he claimed to be a master of.

>hand was made into a joke

tbf Daredevil season 2 did that too

>Wing Chun

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

arms flailing is not a martial arts

So the martial art of Ip Man and Bruce Lee isn't real? You know bruce lee practiced and used wing chun his whole life right?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, guess you lost the argument so you just have to say some retarded shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1Cb2d0ZUVs

heres another great fight scene, notice the difference

Objective observer here. The Wing Chun faggot won this argument. Sorry, retardedfag.

.Wing Chun is chinese. Kek another retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE

Nobody said Wing Chun was anything. Fuck off, fedora faggot

Wing Chun was actually a martial art created by women to be used by women

lol you fight like a girl

Yeah and that women fought and murdered people in real wars, wars where weapons were used. Wing Chun has killed thousands of people. Every martial artist respects wing chun as the most deadly martial art if mastered.

Kek you really are out of your depth.

You lost the argument, get over it.

I'm not white though lol, I'm literally chinese. Why are you so upset that Iron Fist is terrible to look at? What do you gain by shilling for it?

ITT: wing chun in action

Kek you are sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2s5xoBrFdI

What an autistic thread lol
No one gives a fuck about your gay martial art fagboy

youtube.com/watch?v=2tF-4jnNHhE

The Meachams were great. Danny and his choreography were terrible though.

Wing Chun guy has destroyed the actual autist ITT. It's almost embarrassing at this point

>the only redeeming part
Are you forgetting Ward you nigger

That's not wing chun tho kek.

Yes, his fedora Bullshido has ruined me. He's literally CHINESE!!!!

>mfw wingchunbro annihilates all comers in this thread

Wing chun isn't made for MMA, wing chun is there to break limbs, crush throats, break your bones. Even in wing chun there is eye gouging. It's not meant for sparring and cuddling on the floor like a faggot. Half of the shit wing chun uses is lethal.

I know this and I don't even practice martial arts.

Mma is for faggots

I PRACTICE JEDI SWORDFIGHTING FOER 12 YRS KIDDO NONE CAN DEFAET ME. LOL this Chinaman watches too many movies, he'd get his ass kicked the first time he ever tried to use his movie playfighting in the real world.

The thing I hated about Luke cage and iron fist is that it spent way too much time developing the villains to the point were the main protagonists were very boring. At least in daredevil it was interesting to see him grow and become obsessed with being a hero

Can an American user explain this image

Is this picture taken from inside a trailer or prefabricated home? The walls seem to be made of panels and the lines on the floor suggest it also.

What's with the two brown buckets?

Are those hunting trophies?

Daredevil also had awesome fight scenes.

Wing Chun along with Muay Thai and Krav Maga are some of the only tried and tested martial arts in the world. They are actually dangerous and turn people into killing machines. Krav Maga is based on wing chun, the idea of it is chinese in nature. Learn your shit, it is a deadly martial arts, noone thinks otherwise.

Not that guy but fuck you for postung this ironically or not, im seething

Yes. The fedora faggot lives at home with his parents in a trailer. The hunting trophy belongs to his father, who has actually accomplished something. Poor autistic kiddo. If only he were literally CHINESE

IP Man is a movie. It's Chinese government propaganda. You believe in fairy tales, faggot. Wing Chun is stage fighting. It isn't real. Krav Maga is real. Muay Thai is a sport. Bye, rice dick, you just got BTFO

I legit feel bad for the user whom Wing Chun master rekt so hard that he has to keep being retarded ITT to attempt to rebuild his ego

krav maga is literally based on Wing Chun though, look at wing chun and krav maga side by side. They have the same principles. Both are used lethally, never to just spar.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Man, this Wang Chung faggot is triggered as fuck. I hope he calms down eventually

You lost the argument, everyone can see this, this guy blew you the fuck up, when your initial argument was defending iron fist you were destined to lose.

KEK

ITT: Dumbasses. Wing Chun is second in lethality only to Gun-Kata or Venusian Akido. It's a truly deadly marshal art.

Triggered? LOL

sheev would be proud.

Wing Chun is real.

Reminder that wing chun absolutely destroyed all detractors itt.

>63 posts
>17 posters

Wang Chung man pls

>implying sparring is a bad thing

MMA is somewhat situational but that doesn't mean it sucks. The main criticism of CMA is not about the mechanics of it but the fact that the training regimen isn't close enough to a real fight.

MMA is top-tier for sports fighting but will get your head stomped if you try it against a couple of drunk thugs, and Wing Chun would be better for self defence if you managed to get classes at the 20% of places which aren't a McDojo

Muay Thai and Judo are still better than both though.

You're on to something here, but I think it could be a little more refined. Maybe something like:
>That seems to be an image of the alien from reddit, a site which I frequent (and enjoy). What is your implication, please?

>I would very much appreciate an answer.

Bruce Lee saw the failings in Wing Chun, so made his own fucking style you sperg lord.

That fighting style they use in The Raid > Every other martial art

The retard tossing around bullshido slang itt got rekt and can't accept it

He combined wing chun with other martial arts. His basic form is and always was Wing Chun. He stated many times that Wing Chun is the best martial arts he has ever practiced. This is face.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBxqptNa6-8

Cool martial arts advice from an actor! What does Brad Pitt think of Karate? MOVIES ARE REAL LIFE TO ME!!!! LOLOLOL

Are you insane? You know Bruce Lee was one of the best martial artists to ever live right? That clip was just to show that he uses wing chun when he is fighting.

You are retarded, Bruce Lee will always be a legend. He was taught by Ip Man's son, Ip ching. You are a moron, end of story.

Why is it that any time one clearly defeats an opponent in debate on Sup Forums, one is ridiculed?

kek

Insecurity, they genuinely can't accept that they lost an argument anonymously so they lash out.

IP Man is a movie. It's not real life. It's a piece of propaganda made by the Chinese government. Stop believing in fiction, kiddo. The Little Mermaid isn't real either, but she'd beat Lil Bruce Lee's faggot ass in a fight. He was a movie star, not a soldier. Bruce Lee was killed by aspirin. LOL I wonder what George Clooney's favorite martial art is?

Dude Ip man is literally a real person. Are you fucking retarded?

Bruce Lee died because his body was pushed to the limit, and he continued to work out and train even though he literally couldn't handle it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ip_Man

You are again fucking retarded and consistently have displayed an immense stupidity and arrogance because of your unwillingness to accept that you lost the argument multiple times.

Kill yourself.

Cool story, bro. North Korea is best Korea! Fucking retarded chink. Go make me an iPad.

Ip man is literally a real person though, haha you are so fucking stupid it's incredible honestly. This is why you are a degenerate making minimum wage living with your parents and I'm finishing my residency this year. You are a loser. Just accept you lost, the argument and life.

Kill yourself.

Did I ever claim Ip Man wasn't a real person? Just like Jesus was a real person, but his story was fiction. Keep sucking that Chinese propaganda, faggot. Besides, we all know Kryptonian martial arts are better than Wing Chung.

His story was fiction? Dude he died in 1972, he was a grandmaster and consistently whooped ass his whole life. This is fact, are you fucking stupid shitskin?

the sad retard arguing against based wingchunsama should be corralled by the government and put into a camp

I've been practicing Chai Tea for 30 years and I'll beat your ass, college boy. I fought off 10 full armies with one hand on my dick because it was sore from fucking 400 Chinese hookers the night before. I can fly. I can drive a car. I time travelled and kicked Ip Man's gay ass with his own dildo. I am God. I birthed you. Bow down, kiddo, you lost.

Number of debates I won in this thread: 1
Number of debates you lost in this thread: 17

Time to commit seppuku, chinky baby

Silat

The movies are fiction, cunt. Abraham Lincoln never killed any vampires either, you retarded gook. Go back to the rice paddies.

Ip Man is real though, his exploits are well documented and noone thinks they didn't happen. Again you are retarded.
You never actually won an argument shitskin, again you are a degenerate who makes less than 50 k a year and in 6 months I will make 255$ an hour. You are a loser and again, you lost the argument, accept it. You are a fan of iron fist, you are brain dead.

Wow, Ip Man sparred and won against other McDojos! So impressive! My uncle teaches Tae Kwon Do at a strip mall and has won 800 fights. He'd probably wipe the mats with this Ip fag.

Oh yeah, well in 2 months I will make 2,000 dollars an hour. So I win.

KEK, dude go look at some of the things Ip Man did , you really don't know what you are talking about. Seriously Ip Man is also a legend and is one of the most prominent figures in martial arts history. Read a book.
Sorry shitskin that's not how it works, I'll be an emergency room doctor and you will be nothing, a sad degenerate who lives with his parents and makes less than 50k a year.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I AM MEDICAR STUDENT I GONNA BE DOCTA SOME DAY LOVE YOU LONG TIME

You're not a doctor. You're a college kid, and your parents pay your bills. Your parents paid for you to go to a McDojo and learn movie dancing and you're sperging out on the internet bragging about it. Sorry your little yellow dick is so small, it's nobody's fault.

The bullshido slang guy is really embarrassing. I feel shame every time I read his post even though I'm not him. I wish that guy would just accept defeat and go away. Is this cringe?

I GONNA BE DA ER RIKE GEORGE CROONEY AND YOU GONNA BE A ROSER!!! MY UNCLE IP FROM DA MOVIE IS BIG TIME WARRIOR HE SLAP BOX MANY MEN AND MY PARENTS VERY PROUD I GET GOOD GRADES DEY BUY ME A RINCOLN CONTINENTAL

I got a full scholarship to Baylor kiddie, I already finished my 4 years, and my 2 year residency ends in 6 months.

Again you are a loser, noone paid for shit. Stop projecting your failures onto me, you are a loser. And again you are a degenerate who makes less than 50k and will never amount to anything except being a vehement shill for iron fist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

So a poor kid who had to depend on a scholarship and believes in fairy tales is here to tell actual adults how it is? You'd better graduate and get a job before you start talking shit, Short Round

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, I got a scholarship because I got a 38 on my MCAT, again you are a degenerate loser who makes less than 50k a year.

In 6 months if I work 2 weeks I will make 30k, the next 2 weeks will be off. Thats how nice it is being an ER doctor. I will literally make your living wage in 2 months. You are a fucking loser hahahahaha.

>I got a full scholarship to Baylor kiddie, I already finished my 4 years, and my 2 year residency ends in 6 months

Haha, this faggot kid at a Christian school lost an argument on the internet and is having an autistic meltdown... Somehow it's related to Iron Fist? OH WOW LOLOL

Kek man, you guys derailed the thread and refused to accept you lost the argument. You are a shill for Iron Fist, one of the worst shows ever created. You are a loser.