What are some good comics with hippies in them Sup Forums?

What are some good comics with hippies in them Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1125182
youtube.com/watch?v=SJu5dkvewUQ
derpibooru.org/search?utf8=✓&sbq=oc:green peace
desustorage.org/co/thread/82793236/
desustorage.org/mlp/search/text/"green peace"/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you already made this thread

Sir please calm down

I would if you'd stop being so after me
You already made this thread before and you're trying to shill satyrs.
derpibooru.org/1125182
Now get this useless thread off.

Now I have to add this whole phrase to my filter list, thanks weirdo. You made the same exact thread yesterday.

It's a degenerate trying to shill satyrs outside of the containment board.
derpibooru.org/1125182
And he has a vendetta against me, given the amount of similar threads he's made like this.
I can probably give you a list of his shitty threads if I had the time.

I'm not going to get involved in your personal beef with this sperglord. Just know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

OP you're a sad weird virgin

To actively be so against me like this is just as degenerate as people think I am.

>Just know my thoughts and prayers are with you
*sniff* That's the nicest thing anyone on here has said to me all day.
And OP needs to fuck off.

>resorts to using JonTron gifs instead of an argument
Geez, I'd hate to see your face.

I mean, nothing against JonTron or anything, but if that's what you resort to, then just why.

I don't give a fuck about Retardio here, but... really?
Are you honestly interested in comics about the Woodstock movement, and people involved in it?

Why?

Like you know, these people really can't keep getting away with it.
There's a point where this shit needs to end.

I wish we could about the episode itself in these threads, but apparently the mod only wants to keep these threads around to torture Barneyfag.

>Why?
Trust me, he isn't, he just wants a lazy excuse to break GR15 and continue his vendetta against me.
derpibooru.org/1125182
And this is the second thread he's made with this image within the past couple days, possibly third given how there's one on Sup Forums.

And I HATE IT!
There are rules to be enforced but people are too busy on their vendettas against me!

youtube.com/watch?v=SJu5dkvewUQ

Barneyfag you know Wojak is meme to make fun of people, right?
They're still mocking you.

I know that, but you get the idea.
This abuse should not be going on like this. It shouldn't be allowed.

it still isnt that character though

>shitposts for trivial reasons
>gets baited
>viscous cycle of autism
>somehow pulls the victim card

It's still technically a GR15 violation.
Its derpibooru tags are as follows:
>artist needed
>humanized
>oc (181909)
>oc:green peace
>offspring
>safe
>satyr
>source needed
>tree hugger
Evidenced even further by OP making this same thread twice, using the same image. Why?
Well, that's pretty obvious, to break GR15 and continue his vendetta against me.

>shitposts for trivial reasons
I only did it to get people who were breaking GR15 go fuck off. They were the ones voluntarily going out of their containment board to post their shit where they aren't allowed and they deserved what they got. They're the ones antagonizing me.

>shitposting on Sup Forums
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!
Seriously, report, hide, and fuck off. That's all anyone needs to do.

If Barneyfag was a fish we'd be dead from mercury poisoning

Sup Forums doesn't need a whistle blower and you certainly don't need to sperg your little heart out each and every time.
You shitposting right back only encourages them so just leave well enough alone and go see a therapist.

Well, that would prune all the degenerates from this place, so no loss there.

That is not evidence.

The image is not a pony. (clearly)
The image is not a human version of a pony character.
The image is not a character in the pony cartoon.

The image is an original character, who is not a pony, and not related to ponies in any way. Unless you have some proof that the character in question IS actually a pony, then it is not a Global Rule #15 violation.

And a mistag on some random image database is not proof.

>Evidenced even further by OP making this same thread twice, using the same image. Why?
Because you are being a spastic fucknut who will waste hours of time and repeatedly bump threads. Trolls find such actions amusing. And since they are not violating any global rules, they will continue to do so as long as they get a response - which means, until you get served another global ban. Which I hope is soon, in this case.

You want these threads gone? Report them and stop responding to them. I've seen you repeatedly bump threads like this for hours, keeping them alive well past when they would've dropped off the page and when nobody has even paid any attention to the thread in question.

>The image is not a pony.
>he doesn't know about satyrs
That character is a satyr version of Tree Hugger.
Satyrs have their own general on the containment board, and that's one of them.

>And since they are not violating any global rules
They're technically violating GR10 - Reposting/Spamming.
>The image is an original character, who is not a pony, and not related to ponies in any way
OCs are bannable as well. Even humanized ones, since EqG is basically humanized MLP. Dragons from the show are also bannable as well.
Oh, and there are two results for the OC named Green peace.
derpibooru.org/search?utf8=✓&sbq=oc:green peace

>They're technically violating GR10 - Reposting/Spamming.
If you actually gave a shit about rules then you'd ban evading.

>Report them and stop responding to them.
And also, that'll only make these degenerates think it's ok to break GR15 the way they're doing it, so it'll only have the opposite effect.
It's like cuck threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>curious about the thread topic
>trying to look up comics about Woodstock
>all the search results are for Snoopy and Peanuts
Damn.

Are there any interesting comics with the subject of Woodstock? Normally I might not be interested, but I recently finished up Maus and that has highlighted that you can put some very effective storytelling in a comic form. I would not be surprised if something similar had been done with a Woodstock topic, but I've not heard about anything like that.

It's a degenerate trying to shill satyrs outside of the containment board.
derpibooru.org/1125182
And this thread was already made last night, already invalidating its seriousness.

It's a good thing I don't give a shit about that and don't give a shit about you. I'm asking anyone in the thread who might have information, or might be interested in the topic.

Talk about comics or get your stupid ass back to Sup Forums.

No it doesn't, giving them attention is what's causing all this shit in the first place.

No, that'll only encourage them to do it more since that'll give them the impression that posting their shit outside of containment like this is ok.

Oh, just you wait.

What you're not seeing is people reporting them.
Report, hide, and move on.
Blowing your self-appoited moderator whistle only encourages them to keep doing it because you provide a spectacle.
You're not a hero, you're just a shitposter with a reputation.

>Report, hide, and move on.
It's hard to tell if they'll get deleted or not.

You know what? I'm done.
You're so hopeless, it's actually depressing.

It's times like this when I can't tell if you are just an idiot or a master manipulative troll.

It's neither.

That's right, it's autism.

Or a rule that is so broad in its terms and are supposed to be followed objectively.

It's a dumb rule that just leads to stupid bullshit like what we're seeing here.

But it still needs to be followed and dealt with.

Otherwise these people will never learn.

Trust me, if you don't agree with me, then you're just as disgusting as the neckbeards that make up that shitty fandom.

>agree with me or you're part of the problem

Well, that really is the thing.
It's either you're with these degenerates who like this shit or you're for justice.

Will continue being here until this thread is deleted, I guess.

Remember this thread?

desustorage.org/co/thread/82793236/

Gee, really still clinging onto that, aren't you?

Oh yes

I remember a Sup Forums dragons thread that lasted all the way to bump limit and then into another thread.

Does Robert Crumb count as a hippy?

Robert Crumb is not a hippy he's a weird motherfucker

Well, that one went pretty quickly, about a day of discussion.

But it was a thread with actual discussion despite Barneyfag's efforts.

Rules don't cause autism anymore than comics cause pedophilia.

But he's like that because of drugs. I, for instance, am just like that. Sounds like a hippy to me.

It was still degenerate bullshit.

Which is why these fags need to get the fuck off.

Ooh, pulling the pot/kettle bullshit again, you're still on these degenerates' side.

You do realize that you are violating GR6 and GR10. Plus, likely violating GR7 and GR9 as well. And contrary to your belief, there is no Global Rule against reposting a thread... even if you don't happen to like it.

The reason you keep getting your sorry ass banned and your posts deleted is because you are blatantly violating rules left and right, while the worst that OP could be doing is making an off-topic thread. (debatable) And no, some random OC human character from an image database is not automatically pony, nor is every single drawing produced by Niki or whoever that artist you spaz out over.

Go back to with your autism. This is a pleasant board without you.

>And contrary to your belief, there is no Global Rule against reposting a thread
I've seen tons of threads in the banslog for GR10, you know.

Swamp Thing has a hippy in his party after his space shit. It's surprising that he never dies.

Surprised no one has posted the gator pic yet

>I've seen tons of threads in the banslog for GR10, you know.
That's due to spamming/flooding: reposting the same thread over and over, either as soon as it drops off page 10 or just multiple threads repeating the same thing. Posting one thread a day is not spamming. At worst, it is fishing for discussion that just isn't there.

The biggest concern with threads like this is GR6: intentionally posting a thread which is known to generate no content. If this is the second time this thread has shown up, I'd hesitate to say that OP intentionally knew it would not generate any discussion about hippie comics. And if Barneyfag would've just kept his yap shut, then the thread would've disappeared hours ago.

>Surprised no one has posted the gator pic yet
Have this instead.

Here, I'll post one for you.

>That's due to spamming/flooding: reposting the same thread over and over, either as soon as it drops off page 10 or just multiple threads repeating the same thing.
I've seen that happen with threads with OP pics that don't have any other occurring instances in the archives.

That's the problem barneyfag is so autistic he just fucking explodes

And it's because of him that threads survive longer then they would have

Honestly leave a thread alone on Sup Forums for like an hour and a half and it just dies

A thread that is just a random OP comment and nothing but Barneyfag arguing isn't a quality thread, and I wouldn't doubt that it gets deleted for being an intentional troll.

But threads that generate conversation, even ones with "bait" OPs, tend to stick around.

>That's the problem barneyfag is so autistic he just fucking explodes
>And it's because of him that threads survive longer then they would have
And all because of GR15 and how people don't want to call out these idiots on their degeneracy.

Fanart and commissions of original non-pony characters are not GR15.

See I didn't even think that was tree higher cause she looks like merida from brave

That's because it's an /mlp/ satyr, satyrs have their own general on the containment board.

>an /mlp/ satyr
Provide a link to an image of a satyr from the TV show or movies.

Well, it's more or less a fan creation spawned from those degenerates that became a thing the same way fluffies did.

GR15 should just be repealed already. The fanbase is nearly dead, we don't have to worry about being spammed anymore.

Fluffies are like yukari or baby smurfs. They are recreated in response to some primal autistic need to torture small helpless sentient things.

Oh, there'll still be degenerates shilling that shit.

Satyrs are similar like that, in that they want to fuck horse/humans without them being anthro.

>it's a fan-character based on the show!
>provide a link to what it's based off from the show
>well it's more something that somebody made up themselves
Get the fuck out.

Shit isn't MLP just because it happens to be tangentally related. Shit isn't MLP just because some autist made a picture involving the two. Spyro threads are not banned from Sup Forums just because there are Spyro/MLP fanfics. Sailor Moon characters aren't banned from Sup Forums just because someone decided to draw ponies in Sailor Moon skirts.

This is fanart of an original character, which is not based on the show, which is not based on any concept from the show, which is not done in a style of the show. It's not related. And you're free to report any shit threads on the basis of being pointless or without topic, but don't jump into the thread and proceed to keep it alive for ten hours due to your bumping. There are other threads on Sup Forums that I'd prefer to see remain alive, and it is YOUR autistic shitposting - not OP's, not some ponyfag's - that is responsible for the thread still being alive.

Go back to Sup Forums where people seem to care about your opinion.

How do you feel about this, Revved?

Wrong reply.

this thread is for baiting right?

You seem to be having a problem lately and replying to the wrong posts

>Spyro threads are not banned from Sup Forums just because there are Spyro/MLP fanfics. Sailor Moon characters aren't banned from Sup Forums just because someone decided to draw ponies in Sailor Moon skirts.
Of course not, but so far, this OC named "Green Peace" there are only 2 pictures of on derpibooru. However, the OC traces back to a user by the name of aaronamethyst, who apparently draws MLP satyrs.

Breaking GR15? Yeah, that's OP's degeneracy.

>who apparently draws MLP satyrs
Ah, so this is autistic ranting against a specific artist, rather than anything to do with the topic or image in question. Good to know, I guess.

I've seen people stalking and harrassing artists sitewide just because they hate them. Autism is a hell of a drug.

Well, it only follows that if the artist draws an MLP satyr, and the image in question has 2 images of this satyr on derpibooru, it follows that it's a satyr.

The fabulous furry freak brothers

>But threads that generate conversation, even ones with "bait" OPs, tend to stick around.
Well, they mostly still get deleted regardless,

Watchmen
Comedian was right blowing them up

Hellblazer - the fear machine arc

Ok fine, let's take a gander through desustorage and see how many times that picture comes up.
desustorage.org/mlp/search/text/"green peace"/

And from that, we can see it was posted around 4 times.

I'm not the one shilling degeneracy outside of containment.