twitter.com/AnonBabble

A few things
>unaware deluded asshole
>because he was an asshole people colluded against him
>couldn't handle criticism
>acquired a "gimmie dat" attitude
>still a huge asshole

I'm still rooting for him though.

He never recovered from Lupa. It went all downhill from that.

>He never recovered from Scarlett.
Fixed that for you. He has never been able to get over her breaking up with him. Plus when they were still dating she inflated his ego and shielded him from all forms of criticism.

>hates x2
>has a poster of it
hmmmm

Thinking Dr Insano was a good thing, I blame TWTG they probably convinced him that skits are good.

If he realised how terrible Dr Insano was he would have pitched something other than "le wacky SCIENCE man show" to the Discovery channel and could have made something of himself since he always wanted to be on TV.

He liked X-2 more than X.

2017 will be the Year of the Spoon. He's going to quit tweeting, release a ton of reviews and content, start streaming again, win over all of his old fans and get that patreon back up, catch up on all those patreon rewards he's years behind on, improve his mental and physical health, finally release that DVD he's years behind on, and finally get started on that movie he mentioned two years ago.

He would put up a poster for whatever he was reviewing. He did that off and on for a while. Now he just beats his girlfriend.

i genuinely don't know who that guy is. a youtube "celebrity"?

pls link me to the video to his most famous video

Juan But Not Forgotten

Nothing, everything has gone as I expected

April got mad pussy game so he stopped giving a shit about making Internet reviews after he got her.

Is there any e-celeb who doesn't have a nerd wall as his background? I mean besides Douge. It looks hacky and tryhard with their nerd cred on display.

Except Bobsheaux, he gets a pass.

This man

Buy an ad
Remember hiro doesn't know and once he finds out big boy gets the axe for allowing free advertising

Is not too late, he can turn his live around.
YEAR OF THE SPOONY

i don't think i should be laughing this hard

He didn't hate X2, he hated XIII.

I bet not one person can link me to a single funnny video he's done.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1sZ1JZLRu4

nothing, the half year of spoony is just beginning...