North Korea is better than South Korea

>North Korea is better than South Korea

Go fuck retard.

>lmao the norks are better than sk because I love some of their propaganda paintings

>I love Nurf Korea, it's so much more traditionally Korean, I like dat

There is no such thing as a "best Korea", the whole peninsula is pretty much the place where the cultural sewers of China, Japan, America and Russia meet up.

Hilarious considering North Korea destroyed most of traditional Korean culture for being 'reactionary'.

"Better" is subjective. It's certainly more Korean. It's also more powerful. And more importantly, it's more independent and has stronger principles that it follows. DPRK is also more stable than the short lived republic to it'south.

Delet this

And south "korea" destroyed it for not being in line with it's new ideology.

>DPRK is also more stable

NORTH KOREA IS BEST KOREA

wtf is that real

Yeah, maybe you're right. It's not as if it has existed in it's current form ever since the 1940s while the south has gone through warlords, dictators, and corruption scandals in the SIX republics it's gone through in less than 70 years. Clearly it is the ROK that has stood the test of time.

They have learnt well from their masters.

fuck South Korea & the USA

*wrong pic

It's real, I ate it at KFC. It tasted good tho

Don't take meme too seriously

Fact(true)
North Korea has it's problems but it was founded by free pratriotic men. SK was founded by traitors and collaborators

noice cherry picking goy:^)

Nice cherry picking

Sadly true.

>only way to achieve stability is gommunism and gulags
Really says a lot about the kind of lowlife gooks are.

Here's capital of North Korea. Isn't this like traditional houses of yours anyway?

How about addressing my post as opposed to pic?

Also you do remember that SK lived worse than NK till 90s right? Or is that considered NK propaganda in SK?
Just because you became richer thanks to USA support doesn't mean that your way is more correct. And aside from economic systems you actually don't differ much. Same retarded asian traditionalism and dictatorial control of people thought.

how do you put that into your mouth, you cannot squeeze it right?

I wish i was North Korean so i could have rare parasites inside me

Why can't worst koreans into democracy?

one of my familiar girl friend went to south korea and said that koreans touch her skin and hairs asking "are you korean?"
she also said that they chomp a lot when eat
why koreans are so barbaric

>democracy
What does this even mean?
They have sham elections if you talk about that.

Never met kazakh irl.

don't worry nobody like you here

More like shamanic slection.

well at least they don’t have to rely on mutts to survive, lad. if it wasn’t for american presence in sk you’d already be dprk’s clay