Hey, my name is Louis CK. I like to lure girls to my hotel room after the show...

Hey, my name is Louis CK. I like to lure girls to my hotel room after the show, masturbate in front of them and then stand in front of the door so they can't leave. A lot of people have been told by my manager to keep quiet about this but one day I'll be compared to Bill Cosby. Anyway, you won't tell anyone, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6Y8J8
archive.is/N3UrG
archive.is/q6q1F
archive.is/hrW2y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/6Y8J8
archive.is/N3UrG
archive.is/q6q1F
archive.is/hrW2y

We've heard from several sources that this shameless funnyman whips it out at the most inopportune moments, often at times when his female companions have expressed no interest in watching him go at it. A representative example: At the Aspen Comedy Festival a few years ago, he invited a female comedy duo back to his hotel room. The two ladies gladly joined him, and offered him some weed. He turned it down, but asked if it would be OK if he took his dick out.

Thinking he was joking (that's exactly the kind of thing this guy would say), the women gave a facetious thumbs up. He wasn't joking. When he actually started jerking off in front of them, the ladies decided that wasn't their bag and made for the exit. But the comedian stood in front of the door, blocking their way with his body, until he was done.

One of the ladies was so shaken by the episode that she complained to the festival's organizers about the comedian's behavior. She promptly received a call from his extremely powerful manager explaining that, if she valued her career, she would drop it. She valued her career.

Groundbreaking comedian and 2012 presidential hopeful Roseanne Barr says Bill Cosby is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to exposing comedy’s abusers. “It’s not just Bill Cosby,” she told The Daily Beast. “Some of the biggest comics, males, are doing some terrible things. And they’re about to get busted.”

And Cosby might not be alone. Another high-profile male comic, she predicted, is “about to get busted.”

“I’ve been speaking up,” she said, pausing briefly before naming names. “It’s Louis C.K., locking the door and masturbating in front of women comics and writers. I can’t tell you—I’ve heard so many stories. Not just him, but a lot of them. And it’s just par for the course. It’s just shit women have to put up with.” (Louis C.K.’s rep did not respond to a request for comment.)

In a follow-up email to The Daily Beast, Barr added, “These allegations [against Louis C.K.] have been leveled and talked about for years. I do not have first hand knowledge, though have heard women make these allegations.”

BIG

SCANDAL

What the fuck is going on here? Why does nobody talk about this? Bill O'Reilly just got fired for calling a woman hot chocolate

>why doesn't the liberal media want to get a liberal comedian fired

>he sexually assaulted Garfunkel and Oates
Kill that motherfucker

>pays for a louis ck show
>gets cucked

Hopefully this made some women entirely reconsider their views and political leanings. But yeah, dude needs to get beaten to an inch of death, kept alive and repeating this proccess until natural death.

>fired
Fired from what? CK makes his own specials

Cosby didn't get fired either you mongrel but people still acknowledged that he was a scumbag

this man is a goddamn treasure

Bump

>ironically consenting to rape
wtf I love garfield&oatmeal now

They're not even cute. It literally doesn't matter.

the blonde one is. the other one looks like a fetus.

I really hope Seinfeld isn't going to be outed as another Bill Cosby.

I have a lot of pretty complicated feelings when I hear stuff about this.

What feels like another life ago I used to do standup comedy. I was alright at it. Got to the point where I was hosting shows once in a while at a pretty successful comedy club.

I was also sleeping around a lot during that time, too. I didn't get into standup comedy to pick up women, I did it because it scared me and I wanted to overcome that fear. Once I started making a name for myself women starting approaching me, and it turned out to be a pleasant and unexpected side effect.

Cut to a year later, I wake up one day to a bunch of posts on Twitter and Facebook calling me a rapist and a sexual predator. It turns out that a woman I know found out somehow about a group of women whom I had slept with who were friends of hers. She claimed that because these women had been drinking the night we slept together, that I raped them because they could not consent. They very clearly consented to the sex, and in one occasion a woman actually grabbed my penis and put it inside her.

Instead of fighting back against this, I ran away. I was scared and confused and shocked by it all and had no idea what to do and I was getting threats, so I left town without saying anything. Because I didn't defend myself, things got even more out of control to the point where people were saying that I was going around drugging women and then raping them while they were passed out.

The point is, when I hear things like this, my knee jerk reaction nowadays is skepticism because I know firsthand how out of hands things can get from just the mere MENTION of some kind of sexual indecency, whether it's even true or not. It's such an emotionally charged subject that any kind of empathy or logical thinking flies out the window. I really wish I didn't have this kneejerk reaction because I don't want to be the guy who doesn't believe a women if she comes forward with some sort of horrific story, but it's there.

>Groundbreaking comedian and 2012 presidential hopeful Roseanne Barr says Bill Cosby is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to exposing comedy’s abusers. “It’s not just Bill Cosby,” she told The Daily Beast. “Some of the biggest comics, males, are doing some terrible things. And they’re about to get busted.”
>And Cosby might not be alone. Another high-profile male comic, she predicted, is “about to get busted.”

There was a Rogan podcast a while back where one of the guests, who was like a low-tier comedian, talked about this same thing. Although I don't think he mentioned Louis CK by name.

I believe he's as creepy as any ordinary lonely guy, but I have a hard time believing he's Bill Cosby tier. I've only ever heard of this one incident, and it's obviously been smoothed over enough that even if it did happen the chicks in question have no problem with it. Seeing as they most likely got a tv show out of it.

Hi Louie

I honestly don't care. I don't care about Cosby either. Those girls put themselves in those positions/places/times and knew full well what they were doing.

Honestly who cares. If the worst thing a human has ever done in 50 years is flex a cock that's a pretty good human in my eyes