War For The Planet Of The Apes

Humans and apes are at war, but Caesar still wants to avoid bloodshed. During a scouting mission, Caesar finds Nova, a young girl whose parents succumbed to the Simian Flu, although Nova herself is immune. Maurice takes her in despite Caesar's reluctance. Caesar also meets a fugitive chimp from a nearby military camp.

Caesar and his forces intercept a group of soldiers scouting the apes' territory. One of the soldiers, Preacher, asks Caesar to spare his comrades unaware that their capture was planned so their Colonel could track Caesar's precise location. The Colonel and his men attack the sanctuary, Caesar's wife gets killed in the crossfire and several apes are captured.

Caesar and his remaining forces mount a rescue attempt, but are betrayed by apes who have decided to help the human in exchange for being spared. Caesar ends up being captured and placed in a concentration camp where he's tortured by the Colonel.

Preacher objects to the Colonel's extremism and treats the apes with kindness. He ends up informing Caesar about the base's weaknesses. The Colonel decides to publically execute Caesar and his loyalists, but the runaway chimp sacrifices himself to allow Caesar and his men to escape and retake the base.

A massive battle erupts. Caesar uses grenades to destroy the soldiers' equipment and trigger a massive snowstorm that gives the apes the upper hand. He kills the Colonel in combat and has the surviving humans rounded up. Preacher objects, but a vengeful Caesar claims that's the nature of war. Caesar kills the Colonel's loyalists and enslaves soldiers the remaining soldiers, sparing only Preacher and Nova, who are exiled, leaving Preacher to look after Nova. Caesar then declares Earth is now a PLANET OF THE APES. Maurice and Caesar's son Bright Eyes are clearly uncomfortable with Caesar's new attitude, setting up the sequel.

>Caesar uses grenades to destroy the soldiers' equipment and trigger a massive snowstorm

???

Niggers(apes) kill all the white men

Yeah I'll pass

Does anyone else get a real anti-white vibe from this film?

CAESAR NO!
My guess is the sequels gonna be a remake of the original

He probably means an avalanche.

Is it just me or is this movie kind of anti white?

That Preacher character sounds like a fucking dumb asshole. Are we supposed to root for him? This far into the apocalypse you have chimp sympathizers who are totally ok with fucking over human civilization?

Did you not watch the last movie?

>most of the "evil" humans are white men
>haha they're so dumb, can't handle the STRONGER, SMARTER ape seed
>kill all white men make a better world

What was the point of the second movie? Sounds like you could've jumped from the first one to this one.

THIS is the pointless movie. It's almost exactly the same as the second one.

Should've jumped further in time with them starting to wear clothes.

I really didn't see any way around this interpretation when I saw the trailer today.

Well, the point seems to be that Preacher doesn't want any bloodshed and thinks that if he helps the apes escape they'll just fuck off. He didn't count on PUNISHED Caesar going full Koba.

A character for liberals to self-insert.

I can't believe we have a film where chimps literally take over, kill us all and the apes are shown in a favourable light.

It's less about the Preacher being pro-chimp and more about the Preacher being anti-war.

but it's the humans who caused all this shit. if only they left the apes alone.

yeah wow these humans waz raycis an shit

>noble dindus vs savage white murderers

No thanks.

so this is it then, we finally won a War for the Planet of the Apes

These new planet of the apes movies are fucking awful.