This is how Polish television looks like :(

This is how Polish television looks like :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4hwqlTV6RY
youtube.com/watch?v=81QHLERa25A
youtube.com/watch?v=3ziQtBS8j-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does anybody watch it? Over here the only reason to ever watch the state TV is if you missed the news at 7 because they have them at 8

Average viewership in October was 1.2 mln. Some people watch it for lulz and having fun but there are a lot of people who believe this fucking propaganda, especially older ones.

based

kys Shlomo

>2017
>watching TV

why people even do this?
i guess television will die with the current generation of 50+ year old people

Wait, they make you pay for subscription in addition to funding it with tax-money?

poor poland
WHEN WILL THE GERMAN OPPRESSOR STOP BULLYING POLAND?

Please love poland

I heard maybe 2 years ago that TVP went all Fox News. I assumed Europe gave Poland hell for it, but it looks like Europe doesn't give a fuck and TVP will report any attmpt to scrutinise them as MUH OPPRESSION BOLAN STRONK

Subscription is the tax. Tbh there’s nothing wrong with the system as long as the service is not shit.

>as long as the service is not shit.
Every tax based tv production is shit by default.

North Korea tier

Why do you guys just put one guy talking over movies instead of normal dubbing? How can you guys tolerate this shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=A4hwqlTV6RY

This is was dependent media looks like and people still deny that a dependent judiciary is bad?

nah, the viewership tanked like hell, it's the least watched mainstream station in Poland. only people who watch it are memesters that post spicy bits online for giggles and demented old people who treat the ruling party like a religion.
few months ago goverment had to bail this station out with like 200 million euro loan or something crazy like that because people are actively avoiding paying for tv license, which is a tax that is supposed to fund this national tv, and also no one wants to air commercials there so prices dropped hard.

no one denies that except for unironical paid shills employed by the ruling party. very small minority agrees with the changes, something llike 10% if I recall the polls correctly

youtube.com/watch?v=81QHLERa25A
We are used to it. Polish version of STALKER was made like this on purpose and it was praised for feeling like a movie.

So I've gotten that Poland is staunchy anti-rest of Europe now. But how has the state media, and general government opinion, toward Russia changed recently?
Just out of curiousity. It'd be pretty clear what's happening if it is. Can easily see you guys becoming another Ukraine.

You've answered yourself, old people. There's zero reason to watch it if you know what the internet is. Most watch TV due to ingrained habits or being technologically impaired.

they generally avoid the topic, which speaks volumes about their motives in my opinion.
their is a lot of talk about their connection with Russia, there was a book published lately about Minister of Defences close ties with former Russian intelligence agents and no one tried to refute the accusations from the govts side, they tried to paint the author as an insane drug addict conspiracy theorist instead.
yeah, I can see that as well, I'm glad that I havn't got any strong ties to this country like a family yet and can just get the fuck out when things go south. the situation was funny at first, but it's becoming scary now, especially with the attempts to take over judicary system with politically nominated judges.

Why are Poles so blindly nationalistic in such an obnoxious way that manages to annoy as many neighbors as possible? Poland is not strong or relevant enough to be able to act like that.

If there's one constant in this country, it's that nobody likes Russia.

This is how Polish people look like

coping with inferiority complex. we have this saying here, "lion with the smallest dick roars the loudest"

except for, ironically, nationalists. most of them have a hard on for panslavism and le stronk putin fighing against degeneracy memes

True.
This whole country is just absurd.

nothing wrong with that pic, Raj

>except for, ironically, nationalists.
That's just simply not true.

Wh*Te "people" are disgusting

I'm sure you have daily contact with Polish nationalists, diasporafag.

And I am also one you dumb fuck.

nice I love nationalistic diasporafags
what part of Poland's beauty made you leave?

That's really fucking great, everyone who's seen your day to day shitposting knows that already. Problem is, you're one faggot living in Sweden with barely any actual contact with Poland beyond what you read on the internet.

>watching Poland slide into a backward autocratic shithole again, only by its own doing this time.

>you leave?
"I" didn't.
>with barely any actual contact with Poland beyond what you read on the internet.
Dude, I'm in Poland every year since childhood. In total I have spent a hanfdul of years my life in Poland.

So why don't you live in the white utopia but in a rich degenerate shithole?

Hmmmm

>You can't destroy the polish national-consciousness or Poles on the battlefield, but if you give them power, they will destroy themselves

Otto von Bismarck

>Spends holiday in Poland

>Doesn't actually have to live in the shitty conditions every year

Kill yourself you underage faggot, no one moves to poland for a reason

oh my bad, can you ask your parents why they left the greatest nation on earth?
And why aren't you returning there right now?

so when are you coming back to live here permanently?

He got so rekt he can't even stand to answer for his mental gymnastics

Thats rich coming from a murrimutt

Inferiority complex and they can't deal with the fact that their country sucks because the keep voting for corrupt fucks like PiS

>no one moves to poland for a reason
Look at this fucktard.
>greatest nation on earth?
You high?
>And why aren't you returning there right now?
Because I need to get a degree?
When I finish studying.
Oh just stfu you idiot.

P.S. Give back our flag.

what do you think of westerners who wants to move to Poland because they see it as a white haven?

why are you not getting the degree in Poland? Are the studies there too high quality?

>why are you not getting the degree in Poland?
Because it's easier for me who has lived in Sweden almost all my life?
>Are the studies there too high quality?
That depends where. Poland has also got good universities though. I know that overall school in Poland on a much higher difficulty level than in Sweden.

^
Why not study in Poland? Are degenerate marxist universities better????

SHOCKING

>I know that overall school in Poland on a much higher difficulty level than in Sweden.

Kiddo you need to be 18 to post here, you know

this is real news
fake news BTFO
thank you mr Kurski

>Are degenerate marxist universities better????
Funny enough, leftists professors are in Polish universities as well...

>Kiddo you need to be 18 to post here,
I'm over 18 retard.

polandball is a left wing propaganda machine and a meme paid by Soros because everyone in world is afraid of powerful Poland

wow nice one you traitor of the polish people and the polish nation choosing foreign university instead of pure quality polish one
you blind consumerist choosing personal wealth over POLISH SPIRIT KURWA

everyone who does not agree with based PiS is a commie and probably a cyclist as well

Poles living in Sweden are the real Poles, not those scum who stayed in Poland and betrayed this nation

Also the London branch of Polish Radical National Camp is the most active one

Then study in white utopia then!

Are you some kind of liberal traitor????!!!

>wow nice one you traitor of the polish people and the polish nation choosing foreign university instead of pure quality polish one
You're fucking retarded.

I can study wherever I want, even in your stolen-flag-hole.

But Sweden is full of raping Mohammeds!!!!!!!!

How can a pure aryan man live there? Oh the humanities!!

Only by living in Sweden and spamming links to old Polish victories and pictures of razed Warsaw will the Polish Spirit rise from ashes and rule the world

do not reply to me again swede, only the proudest poles who didn't abandon their beautiful nation may speak

>But Sweden is full of raping Mohammeds!!!!!!!!
Well it's kind of true. My stepfathers friends son was murdered by two Arabic migrant men two years ago when he walked with his gf and they started bothering them.

But sweden is overrun by arabs!! Literally Mogadishu!!!! Chaos!! Anarchy!!! Streets on fire!!!

Diaspora is the best that any nation can give
Locals should always listen to diaspora as they are wiser and have a deeper understanting of the national spirit

ooooo wooooowwwwww!!!! Then surely it must be so dangerous that you cannot study there right???

Its like you can totally get nuked by arabs any second amirite??

My father walked down the street and he got nuked by a refugee with an RPG!!!!

I wish I was living in Poland so I could earn a slaves salary! WESTERN EUROPE=NOT SAFE GUYS I TELL YOU

Actually emigrating and spending holidays in Poland counts as more Polish than living in Poland, everyone who does not agree is a Soros paid commie and his parents were murdering innocent children together with Stalin

>do not reply to me again swede,
You won't tell me what to do Luigi.
You're a broken record. Change the record.
>Then surely it must be so dangerous that you cannot study there right???
Not so dangerous in the richer city centers where the more prestigious unis are located.
>Its like you can totally get nuked by arabs any second amirite??
When you go to the migrant ghetto districts there is a high chance of that happening. Stabbings, shootings, car burnings happen many times a year there, and of course rapings. Also grenade attacks are very common in Malmo, but thank God I don't live there.

I'm fucking clapping at his aryaness at the moment t b h

Guys, stop bullying the poor diaspora bloke.

>reddit europe vs pol

we're collectively trying to teach him something very important

>Not so dangerous in the richer city centers where the more prestigious unis are located

FAKE LIBERAL NEWS!

>>Its like you can totally get nuked by arabs any second amirite??
When you go to the migrant ghetto districts there is a high chance of that happening. Stabbings, shootings, car burnings happen many times a year there, and of course rapings. Also grenade attacks are very common in Malmo, but thank God I don't live there.

LITERALLY SOMALIA OH MY GOD!!!!

You're not teaching anyone but deluding yourselves.

He's poor indeed, he'd be at least twice as rich if he lived in glorious Poland.

Survival in such extreme conditions as Sweden only makes The Polish Spirit stronger. The spirit is then ready to praise Based Poland on anonymous spaghetti sharing sites and his fierce battle with The E*emies of Poland proves his worthiness for The Fatherland. Those moments when he goes for the two week holidays in Poland and everyone recognises him as a vailant defender or Polish Honour are merely a part of his gratification. The most important grattitude comes from the fallen Heroes of Great Poland

hope it works out for him

Okay but
Why are you saying poland is the best even though you don't live in poland and are so detatched that moving to poland for a uni would be of great difficulty
aren't those reasons polan isn't the strongest

He would be an aryan god indeed

Poland and v4 stand alone in the face of the Africanocalypse and Islamic invasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ziQtBS8j-Y

we're trying to show you the irony of being a "nationalist" while not actually facing the hardships that your nationals face

>leaf comes in
>thread goes to shit.

>FAKE LIBERAL NEWS!
No but it's a fact that more Swedes, predominantly, live in districts like Östermalm in Stockholm.
>LITERALLY SOMALIA OH MY GOD!!!!
Well of course it's not like Somalia, we need get the proportions straight. But it's A LOT worse than 20 years ago, by more than 1000%, I think rapes have risen like 1700% in the last 10 years with the influx of migrants.

People earning 5000 złoty are richer than people earning 5000€ because they don't touch the amoral EUSSR money that is later probably spent on hookers and drugs
Meanwhile The Polish Worker cares about his kids and sends most of his money to Holy Polish Catholic Church

Be quiet Jew.

No stupid, its just because it's easier you RETARD

POLAN STRONK, not corrupt! not wageslave shithole! Not depressing not rank 15(!) in suicide by all countries.

That's all fake soros news!

>5000€ because they don't touch the amoral EUSSR money
You are touching it every time you are driving your car on a road.

Polish bros, how would you feel if Germany started getting friendly with Russia? Would your ptsd get triggered? Would you prepare for invation?

>Why are you saying poland is the best
I'm not saying it's the "best".
>moving to poland for a uni would be of great difficulty
No it wouldn't be, but it's easier for me to do it here.
Again, I didn't choose to leave Poland, my parents did due to communism. I have a plan of going back to Poland and that should say something.
>not corrupt! not wageslave shithole!
Pic rel.

P.S. Soros is a fucker.

The roads are there to ship goods to Polish Lidl. It's not entirely charity.

Those are a just substitute for war reparations you owe Glorious Fatherland, you filthy Kraut.
I have hereby attached a picture of pre-war Warsaw to prove my point.

>I'm not saying it's the "best".
then what are you saying

That's why superior polish genius steals european cars, to sell in poland just to get by. So as to not taint their pure aryan spirit you see

>how would you feel if Germany started getting friendly with Russia?
Dude, that has been the case for quite some years now.

Austria is now ruled by Nazis just like Poland. Why are you whining filthy Turk?

>what is nord stream

Is the collective Sup Forums IQ 85 or below?

>Those are a just substitute for war reparations you owe Glorious Fatherland, you filthy Kraut.
No they are not, but reparations are rightfully coming. Poland is now allying itself with Greece and Italy for that battle.
To not strawman me.

It's because it's cheaper, and it's only on TV. In cinemas we have either dubs or subs.