political compass thread
politicalcompass.org/test

Other urls found in this thread:

abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
ndarc.med.unsw.edu.au/resource/cannabis-and-psychosis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18978501
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16291891
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22791906
journals.lww.com/neurologynow/Fulltext/2014/10030/Promising_But_Preliminary__Study_shows_modest.22.aspx
medicinenet.com/schizophrenia/page5.htm
blog.norml.org/2009/08/28/study-says-its-easier-for-teens-to-buy-marijuana-than-beer/
filteries.com/politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heres a ref

I just want to smoke weed.

Pretty accurate btw.

Get outta here, Stalin.

Not bad

I jsut want to smoke weed desu

nail on the head desu

legalize it bb

BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
BETTER TEST
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php

This

Reddit. Fucking LEAVE REEEEE

Get out cuck

real talk what do you have against marijuana?

Not him but it fucks kids up and causes psychosis. "It's only as bad as booze" isn't a meaningful argument.

To be honest if the only time you can enjoy yourself is when you're completely out of your mind you either need a therapist or to lay on some train tracks.

back2reddit faggots

Conservative Anarchist Total-Isolationist Nativist Fundamentalist
Collectivism score: -67%
Authoritarianism score: -83%
Internationalism score: -100%
Tribalism score: 50%
Liberalism score: -83%

I dunno. I wouldn't say I'm an anarchist because I think the government does not always have the right to tax you and the citizenry reserve the right to overthrow their government.

Pic related
Right-Leaning Pro-Government Nativist Fundamentalist

Rate me

Conservative Non-Interventionist Ultranationalist Fundamentalist

Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: -33%
Tribalism score: 100%
Liberalism score: -83%

>Not him but it fucks kids up and causes psychosis.

do you have actual proof of this (peer-reviewed journals, etc.)?

it's just a plant to me.
I'm more interested in the thought process behind criminalizing weed when the bulk of the civilized world has decriminalized it.

BLM tier

>Collectivism score: -67%
>Authoritarianism score: -83%
*tips toll road*

That's what I'm saying. The questions are stupid. I'm not even close to ancap.

first time, how'd i do?

Meh, not good or bad. Go up and right more.

Kek

Commie Scum

Back to plebbit

Noice

More commie scum

Noice

You are a: Centrist Authoritarian Total-Isolationist Nativist Reactionary

Collectivism score: 0%
Authoritarianism score: 67%
Tribalism score: 67%
Liberalism score: -67%

cyanide is just a part of an apple seed to me. I'm more interested in the thought process behind criminalizing cyanide when the bulk of the civilized world freely contains it.

You didn't rate mine bong

Sure thing, pal, here you go:
ndarc.med.unsw.edu.au/resource/cannabis-and-psychosis

>I'm more interested in the thought process behind criminalizing weed when the bulk of the civilized world has decriminalized it.
There's a huge difference between something being legal and decriminalised, for example, piracy is illegal in every country but decriminalised in almost all of them.

Way too many damn lefties here. Then again, the political compass test does suck ass. I'm nowhere near a centrist.

clever counter example, but u still didnt provide any proof marijuanas bad for you.

i dont get why it's demonized.. if you wanna smoke in your home on a sunday night to unwind. big deal. regulate it, tax it like tobacco.

now, cocaine and harder drugs like meth have a recorded and clear record in the scientific community on it's deleterious health effects. that can be justified.

Sorry m8 missed you, yours was bretty good though

meh.

>There is some clinical support for the first hypothesis. If these disorders exist they seem to be rare, because they require very high doses of THC, the prolonged use of highly potent forms of cannabis, or a pre-existing (but as yet unspecified) vulnerability. There is more support for the second hypothesis in that a large prospective study has shown a linear relationship between the frequency with which cannabis had been used by age 18 and the risks over the subsequent 15 years of a diagnosis of schizophrenia. It is still unclear whether this means that cannabis use precipitates schizophrenia, whether it is a form of "self-medication", or whether the association is due to the use of other drugs, such as amphetamines, which heavy cannabis users are more likely to use. There is better evidence that cannabis use can exacerbate the symptoms of schizophrenia. Mental health services should identify patients with schizophrenia who use alcohol, cannabis and other drugs and advise them to abstain or to greatly reduce their drug use.

suggestive at best but not enough to say it's any worse than tobacco. this study doesnt definitively give an answer. hardly enough to base an argument against it imo.

i mean there's also many studies that show cannabis has therapeutic effects in the management of cancer and many disorders.... so... which studies are we gonig with here?

>abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
Conservative Anti-Government Nativist Fundamentalist

You believe in a mixed market economy and a state that tries to uphold the well being of society but also doesn't go Tienanmen square. What's the problem?

Objectivist Libertarian Total-Isolationist Progressive
Collectivism score: -83%
Authoritarianism score: -50%
Internationalism score: -83%
Tribalism score: 0%
Liberalism score: 50%

On the 2D political compass, I'm moderately right and moderately libertarian, though more libertarian than right.

I tend to describe myself as "fiscally and politically conservative, but socially liberal," and these results seem to confirm that.

>It is still unclear whether this means that cannabis use precipitates schizophrenia, whether it is a form of "self-medication", or whether the association is due to the use of other drugs, such as amphetamines, which heavy cannabis users are more likely to use

study failed to verify any hypothesis

>There is better evidence that cannabis use can exacerbate the symptoms of schizophrenia

same can be said for any over the counter, prescription or recreational drug (e.g. why people with a mental disorder have to be careful about what they take)

Welcome to the club, fellow tax this dicksian

Reading the other responses to this quiz, it has come to my attention that I'm the only Objectivist in this entire thread.

What does it mean, lads?

>I fall into 1776
Feels fucking good, man.

You've been programmed by the jews to hate your people.

>I tend to describe myself as "fiscally and politically conservative, but socially liberal,"

The "it's not worst than x" is a terrible argument. Should murder be legal becauss it's not worse than genocide?

>i mean there's also many studies that show cannabis has therapeutic effects in the management of cancer and many disorders.... so... which studies are we gonig with here?
Can you post one?

>study failed to verify any hypothesis
It didn't dissprove it, which would be neccesary for legalising it to be facilitated.

>same can be said for any over the counter, prescription or recreational drug (e.g. why people with a mental disorder have to be careful about what they take)

Not really, at all. I've never heard someone say "I can't take an antibiotic because It'll aggrevate my schizophrenia".

Centrist scum and lefties fuck off

>this molotov will inspire social change"
Top kek.

No other way to live.

If only the big government shills knew how good it was to look after yourself

Buttmad neocon/fedora tier monarchist detected

I'm sure you'd love to report all this meta data to the NSA right now, you cuck.

Am I Sup Forums approved?

Liberalism score: -17%

Sounds about right

>t.robber baron

I never got the "The prime function of schooling should be to equip the future generation to find jobs."

What else would schooling be for?

Damn, tfw I'm the most left in the thread so far

Classical education. You could have trade schools after basic schooling if you wanted.

Get out leftist filth

>centrist

I was speaking generally about marijuana and cancer, which yo ucan find with a quick google, but MJ has scientifically shown to treat multiple sclerosis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18978501
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16291891
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22791906
various neurological problems:
journals.lww.com/neurologynow/Fulltext/2014/10030/Promising_But_Preliminary__Study_shows_modest.22.aspx

epilepsy AND glaucoma, the list goes on m8

also my point was you said MJ fucks kids heads up but the study doesnt show that at all. read it...

>Not really, at all. I've never heard someone say "I can't take an antibiotic because It'll aggrevate my schizophrenia".
medicinenet.com/schizophrenia/page5.htm
many of the drugs used to treat schizophrenia also have STRICT rules against drinking alcohol or smoking.

remember, you're saying J should be illegal because its bad.

Im saying its just a plant, it's not bad because science says its pretty tame.

as we all know, the burden of proof is on you, when you say MJ is bad.

the irony here is as we type, alcohol and tobacco has far more societal and financial costs than MJ has ever caused. although, yo uclaim that's irrelevant.

This test is better.

But surely even then th ultimate purpose is to get jobs?

>score centrist on test and show people the results
>I'm nowhere near a centrist
>if I post this ebin nazi from a jewish propaganda film, that will cover me

Hello m8s

I don't know. Does reading philospohy and history give you job experience? Maybe, but more likely it will just make you a better citizen than being particularly more employable.

Well here's this

Nah, I've every right to be here as much as you. Believe what you want politically and I'll believe what I like. In any case, here's what the other quiz gave me. Pretty much the same result.

You are a: Communist Pro-Government Interventionist Bleeding-Heart Libertine

Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 100%

Glad I'm not the only lefty here

Sup Forums is pretty /lefty/ lately

I never said anything about cancer. Nobosy said nything about cancer I didn't say marijuana caused cancer, that's completely irrelevent to the discussion.

>many of the drugs used to treat schizophrenia also have STRICT rules against drinking alcohol or smoking.

Again, the "it's only as bad as x" isn't an argument. There's no point legalising something that's still a net negative.

>Im saying its just a plant, it's not bad because science says its pretty tame.

No, science says it can aggrevate serious mental health conditions and long term use can cause thess things, rather than just make underlying conditions worse.

>as we all know, the burden of proof is on you, when you say MJ is bad.

The burden on proof is on the person who wants the law changed. Saying "it's only as bad as x" isn't a good enough argument to legalise something.

>
the irony here is as we type, alcohol and tobacco has far more societal and financial costs than MJ has ever caused. although, yo uclaim that's irrelevant.

First off, there are less hospital cases because marijuana is harder to get hold of in the first place and second off that's blatantly untrue. You say that there are no societal problems because of drugs, how about the entire continent of south America? How about the cartels beheading people? How about the taliban selling opium poppies to buy weapons off of csntral asian arms dealers?

Oh, sorry, you meant it's working out for YOU, didn't you? Heh, 420 blaze it, kiddo.

>I've every right to be here as much as you

That's true, but don't be assblasted when you are called out for being the civilization destroying piece of trash you are.

Collectivism score: -100%
Internationalism score: -50%
Liberalism score: -50%

I won't be. Nothing I haven't already heard a thousand times over anyways.

>civilization destroying

Nice spook.

You are a: Objectivist Anarchist Isolationist Nativist Reactionary

Collectivism score: -100%
Internationalism score: -50%
Liberalism score: -50%

*tips toll road with "fuck off we're full" scribbled on it*

>There's no point legalising something that's still a net negative.

how is it a net negative

>No, science says it can aggrevate serious mental health conditions and long term use can cause thess things, rather than just make underlying conditions worse.

the study couldnt even say that definitively (also its form 1998 lol)
and iyour study doesnt cover a broad range of mental health conditions, really only schizophrenia. ON TOP OF THAT the abstract begins by proclaiming the instances of these types of cases will be extremely rare. u need to reread the abstract.

>The burden on proof is on the person who wants the law changed. Saying "it's only as bad as x" isn't a good enough argument to legalise something.
we're not law makers, we're discussing MJ and why its already illegal.

>First off, there are less hospital cases because marijuana is harder to get hold of in the first place and
not true, studies have shown its easier for minors to get weed than alcohol.

blog.norml.org/2009/08/28/study-says-its-easier-for-teens-to-buy-marijuana-than-beer/
i can also tell yo uanecdotally, this is true, esp. living in an urban area.

>second off that's blatantly untrue. You say that there are no societal problems because of drugs, how about the entire continent of south America? How about the cartels beheading people? How about the taliban selling opium poppies to buy weapons off of csntral asian arms dealers?

the illegal drug trade is just that ILLEGAL. we need to regulate MJ. it's the only way to hurt the wallet of organized crime. the false drug war we have going on only further elevates the cost of cocaine and makes bad people richer. aso the going ons in other countries ont really concern particularly since MJ can be grown in a closet dude. the drug wars are over ahrd drugs and the sex trade.

>no link

commie scum

fuck off soft libtards

neo nazi scum

kys

back to stormfront with you trash

lolbertarian scum

new kind of cancer, kill yourself

>0,13
so close but yet so far, kys

bet you say 'cuck'

wassup fuckers. Why y'all so fucking terrible?

Am i good?

who /1776/ here?

You are a: Right-Leaning Libertarian Ultranationalist Traditionalist

Collectivism score: -33%
Authoritarianism score: -67%
Internationalism score: 0%
Tribalism score: 100%
Liberalism score: -17%

filteries.com/politics

How can one man be so libral

Join the club, the few proud lefties in this thread

>bet you say 'cuck'
Sounds like something a cuck would assume

Make America white again

Fuck liberals. Liberals fucking suck. I'm a leftist.

Post your score or go away Varg

Ideal

You are a: Conservative Totalitarian Interventionist Nationalist Fundamentalist

Collectivism score: -50%
Authoritarianism score: 83%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: 33%
Liberalism score: -100%

lol underated comment.

Unless you're serious, in which case you're... legitimately crazy?

He isn't alone friendo

I am. I retook the text just so this thread would have one, but then you beat me to it.

Why are we around here again? Why aren't we out with the local antifa guys beating the shit out of neo nazi kids?

not a very accurate set of questions, too many if's and but's but this is mostly accurate.