Good shows to recommend to a suicidal friend? The Drinky Crow Show comes to mind

Good shows to recommend to a suicidal friend? The Drinky Crow Show comes to mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9FocQK9L4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read Yotsuba.

I felt like a lot of the jokes from Drinky Crow were cliche for adult animation from that period. I guess it was decent, although I wouldn't say good.

Steven Universe

I can agree with that. It just something good to watch if you are depressed. Cause you to rethink your life if nothing else. Dark humor isn't always bad.

1,000 Ways To Die

Monkey Dust for sure

Bojack

Sup Forums had a comic?
:^)

For what purpose? To help them get over it, or to push them over the edge?

Is it a meme to just throw Steven Universe at any Sup Forums thread?

Bojack Horseman really helped me I can't recommend it enough

Not everything is a meme..

actually everything is a meme

>Good shows to recommend to suicidal friend
>Show that makes you want to kill yourself.

No it's... legitimately something I would recommend to someone who wants to off themself.

Yeah. It's a really happy and upbeat show.

Its waifu game is pretty strong, too.

All-Star Superman

I watched Drinky Crow often a few years ago, I was also watching Moral Orel.

Not that related but also depressing I guess

Moral Orel

F is for family

For real

Is it Bojack level sad or Moral Orel level?

That show was a fucking terrible comedy but a pretty decent drama. It's a shame they marketed it as a comedy series, I nearly didn't watch it based on the trailers.

I'd say about Bojack level, it's more about one guy with a shit life then a whole town that's completely mired in its own rotting cesspit.

>one guy with a shit life
Crappy way to put it, he's got an overall average to nice life. Just a rough patch with work at the moment.

He perceives it to be a shit life, as exemplified in the intro.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9FocQK9L4Q

Monsoon pls go

you don't say whether it's to make him better or worse. this movie could do either. either way this movie will make him feel something.

Moral Orel