Tfw westworld isn't coming back until 2018

>tfw westworld isn't coming back until 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/12/westworld-finale-ratings-season-high-drama-most-watched-hbo-first-season-series-1201864657/
youtube.com/watch?v=YJnQgVtWrLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit show.

Kino show.

Meh show.

when is the new season of Orange is the New Black coming out?

Your life is a shit show.

>head falling towards the side where the gun fired

Piss poor acting.

She's a robot ya dingus, she isn't supposed to collapse like a human being

it was only good for the shitposting

i dont know anyone who is actually hyped for season 2. season 1 felt like a self contained miniseries

shit garbage
hopefully it never comes back and becomes this firefly thing that faggot autists rage about

Next week

Honestly I wasn't impressed. Certainly wasn't the prestige sci-if drama I wanted. I guess I'll pin my hopes on that colonization tv show they're making.

>i dont know anyone who is actually hyped for season 2. season 1 felt like a self contained miniseries
A lot of people considering it had the highest average viewer count for any of HBO's first seasons ever

dropped this shit in ep 4 after the girl was inspecting the nigger

>2018 is in 7 MONTHS

not true

I expected more existentialism and exploration of synthetic beings and AI being humanities legacy but I honestly don't mind that the show had way more fun than I expected

Same. They cut that scene too short.

>westworld is coming back
don't tell me people want more of this boring garbage

It could have been alot better but you could just feel the goddamn HBO kikery intent behind the scenes. Can't they just make fucking film, does everything have to be some anti white fucking propaganda these days?

You need to lay off on the redpills, the show is a nazi's wet dream

>anti white
The show is literally about one race being objectively superior to another and eventually taking over

I'm not looking forward to it, since it was disappointing.

Westworld is shit because its all gunfights and pleb pandering cowboy horseshit, but its not boring

quite the opposite actually

>your very own delorable might become a possibility in your lifetime

I hope it doesn't come back at all.

This. I have watched years about years of liveleak type rekt videos. How do I become the guy that Hollykike goes to for realistic death scenes?

The "Android's" are a metaphor for the majority-minority movement. Nothing but a game of usury from white folks. It's all Jewish kikery, everything on HBO is, has always been. They're the best shows but their always the best representation of the diaspora worldview, always violence, sadmism, constant sexuality, promiscuity. Shit gets old after awhile

>its not boring
it has gunfights, murder, sex, explosions and IS boring as fuck at the same time
its actually amazing once you think about it

see

What a ridiculously forgettable show

>westworld fans are this retarded

>Caring about edgy hbo shit shows

deadline.com/2016/12/westworld-finale-ratings-season-high-drama-most-watched-hbo-first-season-series-1201864657/

Who in the fuck thought the super smart black chick plot was a good idea? What a fucking train wreck.

I'm looking forward to it. I'd thank the better Nolan for blessing with westkino.

Jews. Muh black female empowerment over the white overlords. This show is diaspora Marxist garabage. The fucking modern HBO Jews ruin on their shows with their disgusting perversions and greed. Boardwalk Empire was a great example, because I'm really sure cuckolding was a fetish in the 1920s.

I hate this girl, she can't act for shit.

Each of the shows episodes is like seasons of L O S T

first few, are great
thereafter, equivalent of a Kate episode
and last ones only make you upset
tfw no samurai world

this show is a pleb magnet
if you like it
youre a pleb

Fucking good. The longer the wait the better

Only watched it to try to fit in with normies if it ever came up in conversation. Hated it, but I want other humans to accept me as a normal human too.

Only good part about this show was snekfu.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJnQgVtWrLw

/our girl/

Show got progressively worse as it went on

Good it was absolutely pleb shit.

Twin Peaks will blow it out the water.

I loved it.

and?

Completely agree.

>im totally ok with having shit taste
well at least youre comfortable with being the reason art is dying

What disease does she have to make her look like that?

>No Anthony Hopkins
No point

>The Year of our lord 2017
>Still no qt sexbots

Science has failed us all.

Norwegians disease

>no new Vice Principals until fall

taste is subjective and

>art

>____ is subjective
leave it to a westworld faggot to be lazy too
seriously what a lazy argument
and you cant really defend this show by saying its good when its objectively bad
pleb

Is there a tv show with a more convoluted premise than Westworld?

>tfw no snek gf

It was sorta interesting when it was about her getting out of the park through memory and manipulation.

It was groanworthy when it was about her getting a stat boost and dominating two humans.

Whatever happened to The World Inside? It was announced and then just never happened

lost
thats why a lot of the same retards who liked that show like this one

snek was cool tho

subjectively bad* and I can defend anything

>pleb

and?

The good thing is they're taking their time so the next season will most likely have a similar format and maybe star power like Hopkins.

objectively*
>and?
youre a faggot?
seriously just wait until they say it wont be renewed after all
i will make a thread just for you
it will go something like this
*inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giv snek gf

is this a meme?

Subjectively, your opinion isn't objective

>youre a faggot

yes, and?

It ended well enough with her being btfo by Hannibal, but it should have been only like 2 or 3 eps, not fucking 7

>my opinion isnt subjective
see thats also where youre wrong

>reddit spacing
>likes westworld
>is ok with being called a pleb and a faggot
Hmm I wonder where this poster came from

But your opinion is subjective

I can't tell if youre complimenting me or trying to insult me

Snek objectively best girl.

Just look at how many Deloris and Pisstech, and Tangerine fags there are in this thread. Not even fucking one.

can the nolans write anything that doesn't have ebin twists stacked on ebin twists?

>tfw 2017 still doesn't sound like the present

Its better than any modern hollywood/tv swill that isn't Gilligan or the one movie grandpa Scorsese releases every 6 years

>he hasn't watched quarry
>he hasn't watched the knick

Quarry is shit, The Knick is good but it's been cancelled.

>Quarry is shit

Yes, glad you agree.

I wipe my ass with your face, homo.

PTA is kinography though like modern Scorsese he takes ages to finish his kino

I lost count in 2015. Time means nothing now.
Just irrelevant numbers in an arbitrary system.

The suffering will all be over soon enough.

good

only dogshit like GoT and TWD can get pumped out yearly

good riddance

What a cute.

is this show supposed to be some smart ass show for redditors to think they have high iq?

2008 here, seasons roll by like a breath on a mirror.. Birthdays? Lost meaning a long time ago..
It's like I've become an observer, I don't live my own life anymore, I live everyone elses, by watching the news, listening to podcasts and reading the paper.
My milestones changed from being of age and graduating to movie and game releases.
Good, now one last thing, click the button.. "I'm not a robot"

>being this retard

Theres only 2 timelines, how is that """"smart"""" ?

Smart enough for Reddit.

"She" is neither black nor white.
It is a robot.