Perhaps you can answer the one question that has plagued thinkers for all time

Perhaps you can answer the one question that has plagued thinkers for all time

What doth life?

I'm a survivor.
We're a dying breed.

each morning brings you ketchup

does anyone know how to get to the lake the lake

The same quotes every single thread and zero discussion.

Jeez... Look, man. If you don't LIKE fun, that's on you. But, maybe don't spoil everyone else's good time? FANS are LOVING these threads. #wearadiaper #youregonnaneedit #pee

did anyone actually see this on TV?
i literally cant imagine it, it seems like it would be so surreal

season 3 when

I actually watched it when it first started coming on because of how weird the commercials were. They just showed Xavier running in the desert for 5 seconds before showing the title card. It looked like some N64 shit so I watched.

the writing isn't really as clever as some people say, it's about the same level as a kid's show really, like some episodes end with the same theme is started with to be like hey neat but there's not much meaning behind it, and the puns got weaker in season 2, some are forced as shit

Do Xavier action figures exist???

>xavierposting's gotten popular enough for contrarianism to start
>judges "writing" by the episode's plot, not the dialogue
all people say is that it was entertaining rapid-fire wordplay, there's really nothing to tip your fedora about

I downloaded it and it had some link to a commie website although the whole show just shits on leftists.

the word play is just mocking the way tv shows turn everything into a dumb pun, if you don't realize that you're as foolish as people watching any normal tv show

fuck off cuck

you had one of the easiest trips opportunities and you fucked it up

Yowser, this thread has gone bowser.

I've been rewatching the whole series with my friend, its mind expanding to say the least

whatever you say chomsky honk

what a boring world you must inhabit, where everything can be dismissed with a simple analogy, nothing can be enjoyed

enjoyment is for fools