How would you save the MCU?

How would you save the MCU?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/3xchair/status/569872173034287104
twitter.com/3xchair/status/818465100289937409
bleedingcool.com/2017/04/08/marvel-artist-ardian-syaf-hid-anti-christian-jewish-messages-weeks-x-men-comic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make Iron Man 4

They are.

Also featuring Peter Parker from the Devil May Cry series.

What do you mean save
It's making money and that all that matters in Hollywood

>How would you save a multi-billion dollar endeavor.
>save

Hire the king of kino himself

>those digits

remember the devil is a liar

MCU doesnt need saving

Hire the Swedish videogame player from Sup Forums that hates ourboy trump and make it more spic and numale friendly

>Civil War down half a billion from Avengers despite increased costs
>not a sinking ship
Right now it's Disney exploiting the last of this coal mine.

insert quip here for many (You)s

>when you somehow manage to be even worse

Superhero universes were a mistake

it's not marvel that needs saving

I think OP means creatively which is a valid criticism. Most Marvel movies have fallen into a similar formula with the only exception probably being AntMan and even that one also falls into some Marvel Movie tropes.

What do you want them to be saved of? Too much money?

>The sex scene was pretty hot
butt hurt dc fan says what?

twitter.com/3xchair/status/569872173034287104
twitter.com/3xchair/status/818465100289937409

Shit movies.

Why bother making good ones if the bad ones sell? It's the same deal like with the Transformers, people can bitch all they want, it has very little effect on the bottom line and money is all these movies are made for.

The medium should always strive for making good film. If not, then we have the responsibility of calling that out.

strong women

So what's the word, is wonder woman good?

Look, Wonder Woman actually doing her job instead of whining about patriarchy.

that's not real...is it?

I'd let female thor dominate me and keep me as her sex slave.

>wonder woman
>good

hol up, the Russo Bros did two of the most densely layered comedies in recent history with AD and Community, they're not Two and Half Big Banging Broke Girls tier. carry on.

Modern Marvel has gone full looney leftism. A recent issue had fucking Quran lines about killing infidels.

bleedingcool.com/2017/04/08/marvel-artist-ardian-syaf-hid-anti-christian-jewish-messages-weeks-x-men-comic/

>“O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are, in fact, allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is one of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.”

I would hand it over to Mr. Deknight, the badass who delivered us Daredevil Season 1.

you better think about how you save yourself DCrap

Marvel needs to have less colors, more slow mo. And fuck quips, they should have the most wooden non-human like dialogue ever committed to page for symbolism.

>Marvel needs to have less colors
Didn't you see Captain America: 50 Shades of Grey?

>the guy who did the only decent thing with a marvel logo in years is a fan of snyder
Pottery of the highest order

Civil War film wasn't a true Avengers film.

Except it had almost the entire cast + mega film icon Spider-Man.

Why was it an avengers movie then?

99% of the people that watch these movies have an IQ south of 95, they wouldn't understand the criticism to begin with

Stop trying to make "Marvel movies." Do what worked with Winter Soldier and Ant Man: make a movie, then dress it in Marvel clothing. Winter Soldier was a political thriller that happened to have Marvel characters in it. Ant Man was a heist movie that happened to have Marvel characters in it. Do more of that.

Both were also shit movies, so op's point still stands.

This. RDJ wants Mel Gibson to do it too, it would be great.

>only decent thing with a marvel logo in years

You do know that Logan had one right?