Why is it so hard for celebrity couples have trouble staying together?

Why is it so hard for celebrity couples have trouble staying together?
No money problems, have help do menial tasks. Don't they enjoy each other's company?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're getting a divorce? That's sad.

Money only buys happiness to a point

You lose the ability to appreciate simpler things in life.

>Get home from work
>Her: hi honey, you'll never guess what my friend texted to me earlier....
>Him: I'm not getting paid to listen to this shit

>Why is it so hard for celebrity couples have trouble staying together

Stop worshipping celebrities you're literally a retard.

why would you become an actor if you didn't have severe emotional problems

1. Attractive, younger people of the opposite sex are throwing themselves at celebrities constantly.
2. Celebrity couples often spend a lot of time apart, making cheating pretty tempting.
3. Celebrities tend to be leftists, and leftists don't really respect the notion of marriage.

Celebrities usually have big egos, want a lot of attention and probably aren't that emotionally mature to begin with.

I can't see a lot of attractive young people throwing themselves at Ben (((Stiller)))

The woman is less successful and wants her share of the man's holdings so she can go out and do what she wants.

>3. Celebrities tend to be leftists, and leftists don't really respect the notion of marriage.

You fucking asswipes on this site boil absolutely EVERYTHING down to political affiliation. Do you have any meaningful interaction with actual people in your life?

Hardships bring people together and make relationships stronger, celebrities have none of that

Captain Obvious here. It's all marriages dude not just 'celebrities"

Celebrities tend to be very eligible, so they have a lot of opportunities to fuck other people that normies don't usually have. Furthermore, celebrities are lefties so they don't really believe in much anyway.

>You fucking asswipes on this site
Maybe you should go back to your own website?
youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo

It's a true statement though.

>t. leftist

So, then, the answer is no, you don't.

Because they have a lot of options unlike regular Joes. That's why it's also easier for a NEET neckbeard to go MGTOW than it is for Leo DiCaprio.

Massive egos, probably.

Hypergamy of the charts.

Big egos with enough fame and money that attractive people constantly chase them, married or not.

Its really hard being faithful in those conditions

I'm not boiling it all down to political affiliation, I'm just saying that it's a contributing factor. When you don't view marriage as a sacred religious institution, you're far more likely to opt out of it when things are tough.

I don't love my wife anymore

It's so easy to bait you homos. And it's a generalization, not some universal truth.

What do you think, Republicans don't cheat on their spouses? How stupid.

People aren't just statistics but since that's as close as a lot of you seem to get to people, I can see how you just make sweeping declarations.

Op here yes it is very sad. I don't take joy in their divorce I'm only asking why rich celebrity people divorce so much. Without money troubles or the work most regular couples have to do you think marriage would be Joy for them

Celebrities lose their touch with reality somewhere along the way. They end up seeing everything differently and usually get a divorce out of boredom, they think their partner got old, etc. Pretty fucked up.

Op here I'm saying celebrity marriages do g have the stresses & strains most regular marriages do

>celebrities have none of that

Relationships are tough because people are flawed. Money doesn't encapsulate all of the problems inherent to a relationship. Have you ever been in a relationship? You are either very young, very inexperienced or both.

Sorry to read this. Why? What happened?

>it's a generalization, not some universal truth

>I'm allowed to make generalizations, but nobody else is

People get bored of each other and have to make a choice whether they can still love their counterparts. I'd imagine a life where all you do is spend time together would wear the novelty off that much quicker.

Point out where in my statement I made a generalization.

because they can do whatever they want with whoever they want, within reason

>You fucking asswipes on this site boil absolutely EVERYTHING down to political affiliation.

If you have enough money to get anything you want, why settle on the same person the rest of your life?

I also imagine they struggle to create close connections thanks to their lifestyle, so relationship can often seem more trivial

Cheat on her.

how embarrassing.

>Haha I was merely pretending haha I'm not mad at all
Proceeds to post ass pain

>Point out where in my statement I made a generalization.

R E K T
E
D
D
I
T

She's really mean and I often work 16 hour shifts to help provide for her. I got drunk yesterday and she gave SOOOO much shit, like... just fuck off please I'm you're husband not your enemy. The only requirement I ask of you is that you are *not* an annoying bitch. Outside of that I really don't care, also if she got really fat I guess that'd be a deal breaker too if I had to think about it, like 300lbs+ type of fat.

I blocked her on my phone and walked out last night btw. Gonna live by myself for a month or so.

OK granted. My fuck up. Still doesn't negate the point. We're just both in the wrong.

In any case, how can one get embarrassed on this site? This place is like some cartoon version of actual discourse.

That hit a soft spot.

Imagine you're a celebrity. An A-lister. You're the one they want in all the movies. Everybody loves you and you've been consistently voted the hottest man on earth.
You're also married. Pussy is just lining up constantly for you. Prime pussy too and they will do anything you want. Jennifer Lawrence or ten girls who look like her? Check. They're there and want you to impregante them and let you do any nasty shit you can think of them. Smear your dick all across their face before fucking them in the ass. And they'll love it. Emily Blunt and another 10 lookalikes? Check too. And even hotter women you can't possibly imagine, all wanting a taste of your dick in whichever orifice you choose.

You constantly get texts if they get your phonenumber, you have to turn your phone on complete silence because otherwise it'd be vibrating constantly. You'd have to get a phone for your fans, a phone for personal use, and a phone for work.
Your facebook page has a new post every second with some girl trying to bang you. You get private messages through every possible social media (nude pictures mostly).

But you're married so you have to stay loyal.

Because musicians, celebrities, actors, and many others in the entertainment industry are there not necessarily because of pure talent and lucky.

Many in this sphere have problems with narcissism, sociopathy and other negative personality traits.

Why would they choose this path? Probably because striving for a career in which everyone pays attention to you helps to ease the pain of prior childhood abuse, which has caused said problems.

Now throw in drugs, attention, media and fans, and then throw these broken and warped people into relationships.

Sums it up pretty well

Just go back, Reddit.
You're clearly not enjoying yourself here.

>Smear your dick all across their face before fucking them in the ass.

And after.

> on this website

but that's all websites now...

marriage is complicated to everyone
you just think celebreties have more problems because their relationships get covered by the media

Call me a betacuck but it would be weird to sleep with a fan,not just because of the drone like fanaticism but because of the pressure to be everything they expected as well.

Plus if it gets out that it was mediocre or bad or did anything out of the ordinary,you'll be a joke.The risk is not worth the reward.

I imagine this is why most celebs only date other celebs.

These things happen. Just try to do better next time.

Because they're narcissists who don't really love anything beyond themselves for the most part. Best couple: Kurt and Goldie 5ever

Lol, youre a betacuck

Even if you're the shittiest lay, a fan will brag about it. "I had sex with x! He was so hot!"

This is because women are shallow and they want to brag and make other women envious of them.

I am doing my best and it's obvious how hard I try at this relationship but it's still not fucking working and I don't know why.

I'm beginning to feel hate in my heart.

I don't know, I always figured they would be too Starstruck to truly critique you about your bedroom performance. That and I doubt people would believe them.

Ben lost his mother in 2015 and was diagnosed with cancer last year. Seeing him vulnerable and weak even if it's for a good reason made him unattractive. Women can't into sympathy so she divorced him.

Because most celeb couples base their relationships on superficial bullshit that they convince themselves to be feelings of love.

It depends on who it is tbqh also if it was super juicy gossip such as someone like channing tatum or zac effron having a small cock or j.lo being into pegging.

No, most rockstars play it cool, like "im just using you real quick to get off and then you leave", the fans arent gonna say they were just pumped and dumped

You fell out of love. These things happen. You shouldn't have to be with someone you aren't attracted to. Inside or out.

Consider yourself lucky.
I have a daughter now so I can't go anywhere.

Sorry man, hope it gets better.

very underrated and tru

Rockstars are different.They have a reckless image and its ussually about the band as a whole..

Actor are a brand so they must uphold a certain image.

If someone like hugh jackman got caught with 4 trannies the public would be in a frenzy.

Some would think its awesome and hillarious,others would be disgusted and refuse to pay for his movies and he would eventually be reduced to a punchline and be typecasted as a weird horny guy because that's all the public would think of when they see him.

Have you ever heard of thesw things called "fame", "money" and "status"? Women will fuck literally anyone or anything so long as it's rich, cool or famous enough. It is a bit different for men looking at women, obviously, but women have an easier time getting laid to begin with.

Hugh Grant was caught getting blown off by a black Tranny and his career was fine.
It's amazing how crafty those PR Jews are.

Not really,he could have been bigger.
And its common knowledge at this point too.

Eddie Murphy did the same shit IIRC and although it specifically didn't damage his career,his career eventually fizzled out as well,so it may be unrelated but obviously it was one of many poor choices in his career since he had bomb after bomb since the 90s excluding shrek.

>lol fuck marriage such an oppressive, patriarchal institution #freelove
>WHY ARE YOU SAYING LEFTISTS ARE LESS LIKELY TO HAVE SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGES, DRUMPFKIN?
Marriage is every bit as patriarchal as the feminists say. Its raison d'etre is to establish property rights for offspring and protections for women in exchange for an assurance of paternity for the man. In essence, a way to limit the polygamous highly competitive tendencies of men and hypergamy of women in order to get the betas off their asses.

It has literally nothing to do with muh love or whatever other romantic shit youe /r/etards like to justify your shitty and inconsistent life choices with.

>ITT people pretend to know what life is like for celebrities
cucks. all of you are cucks.

This is boring. You're boring. Has anyone ever told you that?

I don't know anyone atm thats had marriage last beyond a decade.

Props to them for getting past that at least.

>lose argument
>better invoke social pressure
>on anonymous imageboard
Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? Hope mommy treats you well, you're just as good as all those other kids - don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise!

It's a fair point. But honestly I think actors may have hard time coming across genuine. Like imagine you won an Oscar for a crying scene you had in a movie.. next time you cried do you think people wouldn't have that playing I their head like "Well this ticket can pretend pretty ducking good he was devastated how do I know if he isn't doing that Now?" I think it's a mixture of both

More importantly, he's right.

What? I'm not even the guy. You're just boring. Someone had to say it.

Celebrities are generally vapid, narcissistic mentally dyfunct people who struggle having genuine relationships and seek people out who are equally as dysfunctional as themselves

i hear you really realize how much marriage sucks when you both retire

>boil everything down to politics

Its 2017 user. You have to bring trump and politics into everything. Its the norm now. Just like I have to judge you solely based on your voting preferences.

I'm not the guy either. Welcome to Sup Forums.

Please leave.

>implying it's just celebrities
Pretty much every single one of my friends has parents who aren't together anymore.
If there's any positives to come from this it's that our generation has less pressure on us to all get married plus we're all jaded and cynical about the whole thing.

We'll I hope you two don't have kids together if there are children involved this will be terrible if no kids just move on

Because once you have security like an isolated home, in a safe area and no money worries, what do you do?

Well for a while you do what you want, but what you want to do eventually means you either lose half your shit in a divorce or you stay seriously unhappy.

some of them get lucky and manage to get the fuck out mutually agreeing it's just a friendship now.

That part about the leftists is going to ensure guaranteed repl-

It's bait-bait. Getting (You)'s not for yourself, but for the inevitable idiot who's gonna bite your bait. Kinda like the 360degrees thing.

It's also a true statement.

What is it about being rich and famous that makes you think it's a cure for cheating on your husband and hating your shitty wife? Divorces aren't caused by being poor and normal.

man that's sad
doesn't the likelihood of getting a divorce get smaller the longer you stay married?