Why do SJW Americans think when trump is voted president...

Why do SJW Americans think when trump is voted president, they can just move to Canada in the snap of their spoiled fingers? What makes them think we'll just let them in???

Please take them You can kill them, but please let them in.

Why do SJW Canadians talk about America all day??

Beause if we talk about them, they win.

It happened during Vietnam

Towns are ready to accept them.

Because the population of your entire country, is less than the population of California. You freaks would let anyone in.

Trudy will let them in, as long as they're not white
we can then fix the rest
>yfw once Trump is elected Canada will play a critical role in helping us to purge the country of degeneracy

Mexicans do it all the time in their country, so they assume it can't be too hard.

same way you let all those shitskin mudslimes in

I fucking hate this place.

Because they have no idea how reality works

all their perceptions are based on mass media which paint the world is this safe and easy place to live where everyone can get a job with a firm handshake and every country is safe and there are no borders or races because we all bleed red

It's because they are mostly referring to if Trump wins; they assume that every country will be as generous to them because our country is generous to Mexicans.

Yes I know. We are letting in potential terrorists for fucks sake

They think everyone's allowed to just go shit up other people's countries whenever they want.

I get a free pass in bucz im anishinaabe

You invited them. They are like vampires, you open the door and they can just stroll on in.

> SJWs are moronic 20 somethings with no real world experience or knowledge.

Do you need to apply for a visa if you're American or do you have free travel? I'd wager they're the type who go up for the montreal comedy fest or something and assume it's exactly the same only they now live there.

lel you'd never make the cut going through our immigration procedure. Would have better luck applying for refugee status

they don't understand what it's like to live in a desirable top tier nation, asians literally pay millions of dollars to get citizenship in Canada but sure lowly liberal arts graduate from American, you can go to Canada for free with zero skills to provide the country

It's really easy actually. At least most common Mexicans have to cross the desert were they often die.

C[an]ucks BTFO

You're so fucking lowly that even the pussies of our nation can roll right in and own you.

>2016 circled on calendar

I fucking died.

Got nothing to worry about, Newfie. Trump isn't winning

Not a Newfie,I'm Ontarian

>Why do SJW Americans think when trump is voted president, they can just move to Canada in the snap of their spoiled fingers?

You're the ones with the hippy-dippy PM, what do you expect? Besides, as America's Hat, the good parts of your country are widely considered to be a safe haven for people like them. It's like you're a bigger version of Wellington, Florida, but for the middle class.

>What makes them think we'll just let them in???
They think that:
- They're not part of the problem
- They're on the right side of history, and you're on the right side of history, so OBVIOUSLY you'll all get along

If Trump wins, it would be fantastic to see Nova Scotia kick them out, and for them to be knocked around by big bully Quebecois cocks.

I can't FUCKING STAND QUEBECERS

Why? Did you walk in on your girlfriend taking that BQC?

P.S. I expect this week's transfer payment cheque very soon