Be Titty George Bush

>be Titty George Bush
>normies still love her

Why?

I wish I knew why. I hate the entitled cunt. Robert Baratheon was the rightful ruler because he took the throne by force, and might makes right. Did the Targaryens receive the throne as a gift in the distant past? Fuck no, they took it, too. I'd like khaqueefi more if she got over her "we wuz kangs" and just said admitted she was a greedy twat who wants glory and power for the sake of glory and power and not because she's entitled to them.

>raped
>stronk female
>fuck ur patriarchy
>fuck ur slavery
>chosen one

She wasn't supposed to be a ruler. She was abused by males. She became a ruler despite this. She broke the boundaries. She shattered the ceiling. She ascended.

It isn't hard to understand. My question is, what are your motives in asking this question, retard?

>She wasn't supposed to be a ruler. She was abused by males. She became a ruler despite this. She broke the boundaries. She shattered the ceiling. She ascended.
With the assistance of men and plot dragons

By controlling men and dragons and forcing them to do her bidding. You seem slow. Are you slow?

Imagine a world in which Sarah Palin did exactly what she did in real life but actually became VP and then President.

That's GoTs writing right now.

she became a ruler by manipulating a barbarian with her vagina

how impressive

*blocks your path to the Iron Throne*

>her whole Volantis, Ghis, Mereen story arc is a repetition of the Iraq war
>the logical end to it should be that trying to apply Western ideals on a foreign nation never works and can't be forced on them with violence
>Dany's arc in Mereen ends with everything fixing itself when she uses violence
>normies clap, even though these are the same people who write "if we kill terrorists they win #notoviolence' in their facebook feeds

Really makes me think.

>book: Daenerys is a crazy person surrounded by former slaves and sycophants. Her time shitting herself half to desert makes her insane like her father and she's returning to Westeros to feed everyone she thinks hurt her family to her dragons
>TV show: Khaleesi is portrayed as the only sane person who should rule. Yaaas Queen. Yaaas.

How does it solve itself?
The storyline literally has her being attacked in the arena then flying off on her dragon

There's nothing solved there.
It's just "Welp out guys. Have fun"

>How does it solve itself?
That's my point though. That we're to believe everything's alright in Mereen now, while the true situation would be what Iraq became when the US backed out in ~2010.

>It's just "Welp out guys. Have fun"
This is what it should be yah, but rhen it would depict Dany as incompetent, and D&D can't have that these days.

I'm having difficulty remembering last season.

I remember she had a meeting with the resistance people or whatever.
The badguys
She threatened them with dragons some and then what happened?
How was everything set back right?

I don't remember fuck all of last season

>The storyline literally has her being attacked in the arena then flying off on her dragon
The TV-show, not the books.

>How was everything set back right?
From what I remember, (and I'm fuzzy too), she threatened Volantis' envoys with the dragons, and they fucked off, at which point we were supposed to believe Mereen was at peace again.

Basically forgetting what happened to the Sons of the harpy, the dragon problems, and the unrest in Mereen.

>Don't do bad things because I'll roast you with my dragons. Now excuse me I'm leaving and everyone, including my dragons, with me. Be good
>Ooooh we will.

What did she do that wasn't a bunch of deus ex machina crap granted to her by the plot?
>mother of dragons
Gimme a break

That's pretty much what happens as well. Just gets her hair burned off and wips the dragon, trying to control it.

>>Don't do bad things because I'll roast you with my dragons. Now excuse me I'm leaving and everyone, including my dragons, with me. Be good
>>Ooooh we will.
In a nutshell that's it.

If D&D had brains, they'd make a throw-away line about how a religious extremist sect has overtaken Mereen (wink wink nudge nudge, just like real life ISIS :O xD!!!!"), but they're retarded for even something that unsubtle.

just because you like a fictional character, doesn't mean you agree with everything they do. faggot!

WE

They almost were smart about it by bringing in the Red Priestess.
They could have ended that arc with a radicalized Meereen under the control of the Red Priesthood, who worship Dany.

>They almost were smart about it by bringing in the Red Priestess.
Yah, especially since they've somehow detailled a lot about the Red god getting unpopular in the Riverlands (when it's pretty unusual for them to get into that much detail), so that seemed like a parallel with Westeros of people getting radicalized in the midst of war and misfortune.

> Meereen under the control of the Red Priesthood, who worship Dany.
That'd be very good since it's what the arc is supposed to be about: Dany (US) trying to bring their ways to Mereen (Iraq), then going fuck-it and just using questionable means to pacify the fuck out of things.
Especially since you need Dany to go from an idealist to someone disillusioned for her character to work.

wtf #I'mWithHer now

wow ha ha imagine what her braps smell like

>Especially since you need Dany to go from an idealist to someone disillusioned for her character to work.
That only needs to happen if you want her character to be someone the audience/reader is supposed to like

I think (in the books) Gurm is trying to pull a bait and switch on her.
See her only from her point of view where she's been robbed of her destiny and she's trying to make things right.
But in reality, she's a tyrant and very dangerous.

The last chapter of the books we have of her is her shitting her guts out in the plains hallucinating and shit.
She keeps thinking "Blood and Fire".

Pretty sure she's going to come back to Meereen in the books and just burn it all down and go to Westeros and try to burn that shit too.

big fat tits with hairy nipples

(You)

>She wasn't supposed to be a ruler.

Literally her whole schtick is that she should be the ruler because she was supposed to be the ruler. And she only overcame her obstacles with the constant help of men. Even her brother, without him constantly trying to manouvre into power she'd be just another whore down in Lys.

Her brother was supposed to be the ruler you stupid fuck. And now Trump is president because of assholes like you. Go fuck yourself. No Nazis, No KKK, no fascist USA. Dany does not have a "schtick," she is a legitimate ruler and she WILL rule the Seven Kingdoms no matter what you say. Have fun raging about it. Dany's butt will plop on the Iron Throne whether you like it or not.

>Her brother was supposed to be the ruler you stupid fuck

They're Targs.

What prestigious thespian academy did she graduate from?

FUCKING KEK

holy shit how did that make it onto the final cut of that "film"?

F. A. Shell School of Acting
She trained under Professor I. Braus