ITT we post dank Sup Forumsrelated action figures that we own

ITT we post dank Sup Forumsrelated action figures that we own.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-twcbAEYxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DANK
A
N
K

Pretty rad. Blue and grey is the best Batman look

The only thing I don't like about thag figure is his gap tooth.

I've given away most of my toys, I might still have a few in storage but I haven't checked in ages.

But this motherfucker right here was my favorite, hands down.

The Marvel Legends toy line was pretty dope too. Every figure came with a reprint of a backissue featuring that character.

>master of stealth
>uses bright zigzag crosshatch coloring of white and blue
GENIUS!!!!

Oh shit, I'll post here when I get out of work. I got a gold mine

I figure that as the "Detective" look.

Reason I picked up that version from Mezco

Eg, he can be like a real hill billy, like the real cleatus kassidy.
Thanks, i just got him today, and i like makeing scarface attack him, and have batman try to fight him like in a chucky film.

>The Marvel Legends toy line was pretty dope too. Every figure came with a reprint of a backissue featuring that character.
That is fucking genius, holy fuck

it's AIR ASSAULT nigga. Cloud/sky camo in a dope 90s pattern.

check it out, there were a ton of waves/phases.
Like, every figure in phase 3 would come with a piece of a larger figure. So in addition to the comic, you would also get a component for a bigger toy you could build. One series would be a Sentinel, one would be Galactus, another Mojo, etc.

Very detailed and articulate figures. They also came with a prop stand too. I'm getting a serious nostalgia buzz just thinking of them

I think the one i want the most is the weird looking ultron with the glider.

all my figure collecting is Sup Forums based
my only Sup Forums is a cheap vinyl Babs.

Shes still cute, i like it very much user.

Cool figure. I never cared much for nova as a character, however. Always seemed like a cheap green lantern ripoff.

Really like this one. Found him at a junk shop still in the box.

>we still don't have a Legends for the classic and definitive Ultron
Thank fuck for the Marvel Select at least.

Speaking of Green Lantern, best one coming though.

Lemme guess, mattel retro martian manhunter?

>is gay
>his weakness is wood
Toplel

Is that what it is? I don't really know much about various figure lines and such, I just like MM.

Thats just a guess of mine. I could be wrong.

/toy/ soldier here, that figure is a Hasbro Signature Series Martian Manhunter that I believe was exclusive to KB (remember them?) around 2000 or so. Years later they used the same bodies to make Marvel figures. I had a bunch but ended up giving them to various people when I moved.

This will probably sound sarcastic but I think it's neat that you can identify it like that

Do I belong here?

Good taste Sup Forumsmrades

The only thing I really didn't like about that figure is that the neck is in place as it is.

Yes, very much so!
RUBBER DUCKY, YOUR THE ONE!!!!

My decipticon/predacon nigga

Dazzler camo

>tfw kids now will never able to experience good transformer figures or any toys with more than 1 point of articulation.

Seriously it must suck to be a kid right now with all the shit toys on the shelves.

so do I

This is the only action figure I own. Is it Dank?

>Blue and grey

How could you have messed this up?
youtube.com/watch?v=V-twcbAEYxE

This badbass rugh the here

You know they still make Marvel Legends right? The only difference is now the Build-A-Figure parts are only included in the 6" line and the comics are included in the 3.75" figure two-packs.

>Falconcap
>Whor

It's just the latest wave.