#Currentyearcomics

#Currentyearcomics

Do you think this period in comics will be lambasted for being 'possessive!' much in the same way the 90s are known for being edgy?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sjw-to-skeleton/kckodmjikeoncekpplppkkcjolofmacc?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Comics will no longer exist by the year 2025.

what?

I feel like it'll mostly just be forgotten.
I mean THESE instances, I mean nobody remembers hamfisted tracts about women's Lib do they? I mean fuck Valkyrie is literally a joke on that and no one really remembers that.
Though maybe the hamfisted legacy characters will....but then again very few seem to remember the 90s legacys that are mostly buried now.

>1 DC
>Writer is contained in a cheesecake digital comic
Where were you when DC is gonna make comics great again?

You heard the man, everthing is worse for women. Anyone know where it is from?

>Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat.
- Future President

That isn't really anything "SJW" though, Ryan North is just obsessed with pronouns.

That's not Red Skull, user.

once you die, you're set for life

>DC
>Marvel
>not jumping into the ________ train

Red Skull doesn't stand a chance against Loki

beLIEve

please tell me that that's a shitty comic made for the web and not a shitty comic made for official sale

That art is just terrible

By dumb people who don't know shit about comics?
Maybe, yeah.

Official comic put out by Marvel from a paid artist

the other stuff, sure, but you guys really need to stop harping on about kids books. this shit is aimed at 8yo's

>one shitty panel in an otherwise great series
>it's the only part anyone brings up, and they likely don't know what it's from
Kill me

I still fail to see the problem.

Reminder that female super villains are actually feminists trying to struggle in a male-dominated society

How do blind computers work?

I like that Loki never figured it out and just stopped caring

Thor's pretty underrated tBh, it will be fun people realizing that in a few years when the sjw mania is over

It's not that bad though. A little rough around the edges, but pretty cute.

are you implying super-villainy isn't a male-dominated field?

That is utterly false. Holy shit.

Don't be silly CIS male scum, its clearly only women who suffer, men just love war and all the killing, even when they aren't men

>There aren't enough female murderers

Is that really an issue that anyone wants to change?

Some might also say that the KKK is a role model staking their claim in a nigger dominated field

Villainy is defined as evil + maleness, so yeah.

It's that gosh darn toxic masculinity I tells ya

Seriously? I think that's probably more sexist than just making a normal villain a female. I mean what's the problem of having a female super villain who is doing acts of evil simply because she's a shitty human being? It does not have to be a political statement. Titania and Kimura are great examples of that idea

Imagine being so self-aborsed in SJW bullshit that when you run into what is basically a god, that you have the need to tell him to use proper pronouns even though gender means nothing to him

He's right though

Oh my sweet summer child, you'll soon find out anything that happens to men is worse than if it happened to a man. From birth to death, and everything inbetween, women are oppressed and men their oppressors.

latest issue was pretty dope
>did I ever tell you about that time I made some viking into a Hulk just so he'd beat up my brother, but then he beat up me, and my brother literally fucked his way back to good health in the space of a few hours

then Harley is truly a bold pioneer for trying to stake her claim as a villain

Please tell me that this is not the god of stories Loki. Please tell me that Aaron did not shit the bed that badly.

These threads are always more fun when you have the SJW to Skeleton extension enabled

doesn't justify suicide bombing civilians

It depends on how much the general comic audience agrees or disagrees with the politics contained therein ten or twenty years from now.

OBJECTION!
That's Harley herself in a disguise, playing psychiatrist and fucking with the guy cause he's a cop.

Yeah, but Marvel portrays it as something Hitler would say when it comes out of Red Skull's mouth. That's the point, they're trying to infer that it's the wrong position.

what

She will become trans, just you wait.

I do wish the art on those flashbacks was better, though I got some nice reaction pics from it, but yeah those were a great couple of issues.

If you actually listen to some of Hitler's speeches, he can come off as pretty reasonable. Using a legitimate/semi-legitimate cause to create extremism is not only common IRL, but it seems like something Red Skull would do.

Why yes, I too like ghibli movies and the fill bucket tool.

That artstyle is so fucking innofensive it hurts. Ironic isn't it.

The sentiment behind writing goes very much against the art in panel 3.

he's playing both sides for fun and profit but seems to ultimately be sabotaging the Malekith+Enchantress+Roxxon+Frost Giant alliance from the inside, as Odin is too mindfucked by The Serpent to wage war and the only Thor around is a bootleg benchwarmer.

>"She murdered my partner"
>"But she's a feminist role model, its not her fault!"

>little rough
It looks like a colored storyboard draft.

Are you saying Hitler was right?

it is something Hitler would say. Have you not read Hitler's speeches?

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sjw-to-skeleton/kckodmjikeoncekpplppkkcjolofmacc?hl=en

The best part is I always forget I've got this enabled

are you incapable of judging a man by his actions rather than his words?

>Chrome

No, I'm just saying that charismatic people can mask their extremism with a legitimate cause. I'd bet good money that 99% of Nazi soldiers didn't join up to kill Jews and whatnot, but to defend the Fatherland and reclaim lost territory.

He's saying Hitler used real problems Germany was facing to unify the nation under his rule.

If he'd just been making up a bunch of stupid bullshit and yelling it into a microphone people would have ignored him.

I don't think that's what the intent is though. Hitler didn't go around making speeches on how he would gas the Jews. While he certainly did make a lot of Anti-Semitic comments in his speech, they never did dominate his rhetoric. He won Germany over by telling them that he would make them strong.

What the Red Skull is doing is exactly what Hitler did. He is directing people's anger and resentment, like Hitler and then using that to give himself more power and commit atrocities. While certainly the writer does not agree with the position, I think it's wrong to say he thinks that right=nazis. Because even as a guy who identifies himself as being 'liberal', I can acknowledge that right wing politicians have valid points.

Wait, isn't this a joke? Like the joke is Harley immediately excuses her murdering someone as feminist? Right?

So he was right, then.

Back to Sup Forums with you.

he was right that Germany was poor as fuck and not taken seriously

then he invaded Poland

Yes, both in the context of the real world and the Saga universe.

They try to less back peddle in the next panel by saying "don't get me wrong war sucks for men to" or something like that, but it doesn't work.

Oh no, no, no. I don't care if he is ultimately a 'good guy'. Kid Loki went through a ton of character development, deciding to do 'mischief' not 'evil'. What Aaron is doing now, it's a kick in the balls to everyone who enjoyed Agent of Asgard and the fact that Loki became a complex character fighting against fate

That pic of the quote pretty sure that's Saga, which would mean Hazel's narratin'.

Poor Boland.

>agent of asgard
>good

I'm glad we cleared that up.

>Best girl doesn't show up again
Oh well atleast I've got the sports girl comic....which I think is done actually.

This can't be real this has to be fan made.

he's not done anything evil though. He defeated his dad's army by talking incessantly. He put the All-Mother in a coma so Malekith thinks she's out of the picture and doesn't send any real assassins after him. the dragon was a norse one meaning it's some greedy ancient fart that transformed himself and has extended his lifespan unnaturally, and Loki literally just spent two issues explaining to the Roxxon guy how and why giving his goons dragonsblood is gonna blow up in his face

>Spidey just not caring

it's a book for kids

Sure it's fan made, didn't stop Marvel from publishing it.

*assassins after her

Everything on this tread is real.
Just remember to take a pic of it to show anyone who asks why comics are dead in the future.

>peope don't get the this is a joke, and Harley is trying to lie her ass off a cop.

Sometimes I forgot that I share this place with real autists. There is nothing wrong with that page.

People buy it, so it's plenty real.
I dunno why ya'll care so much either, it's just a comic that you probably don't read.

Of course it is. You have got to start indoctrinating them young.

Jesus Christ user, it's a comic book you disagree with, not the fucking Khmer Rouge.

>completely disregarding the context

>supports pro feminism crap
>posts tumblr image
pottery

Yeah, keep supporting SJW shit. No wonder Sup Forums is seen as such a big joke these days.

>spouts opinions about comics he hasn't read
>posts no images

Would it trigger you less if he changed the filename?

I love skeletons though. They rattle around and spook people.

>implying the rest of Sup Forums isn't also a joke

But bobby...

You're gay.