He isn't manlet.

Pretty sure he's not a manlet dude

wait he is fucking bella?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

all the opposite of you, and what you were listing, plus money

I'll give you one gue$$

he is the last cinema superstar

Bella is rich i highly doubt she wpuld let that fat oaf touch her

Leo has probably more Clout than any other actor, pretty smart decision to associate herself with him if true

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

&

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Spotted the 5'10 manlets.

6'2 is manlet cutoff.

He's rich as fuck and a famous actor.

>6'2

You aren't a manlet but 6'2 is literally still subhuman desu

t. 8's

Kek

his monster dong

did she upgrade or downgrade?

He's probably charming. What would you say to a supermodel? Exactly, you wouldn't say shit. Also he was in Titanic. We're you in any movies? That's what women see.

>woah she talked to leo in a party! THEY ARE FUCKING!!

gossip is the shit killing this board

Gets tiring to repeat it, but women are attracted to status. Hes one of hollywoods leading males, which confers a large amount of status in itself, but hes also rich and fucks models on the regular.

Unless you're 6'8 you may as well be a midget, loser

she could legit be his daughter now. he's 40, she's 20. He's becoming embarassing

t. roastie

he's got cash money and looks like he's from a different time

>not good looking anymore

It's still 48 times better looking than you

literally nothing wrong

It's almost like women care more about money and fame than looks and personality.

Someone post the pictures of Bella at Cannes in that red dress.

You know the ones.

>Leo is ugly
>Leo has a bad personality
Interesting

titanic

Everyone take notice, this internet faggot decided everyone 6'2" and under is a Manlet. You guys better make sure to tell all the women you've fucked and are currently fucking that they made a mistake. Somebody call up DiCaprio and let him know that this internet faggot says he's no longer allowed to let supermodels tongue his butthole anymore.

Hey it's me, Leo. Don't worry I make sure to inform women that I'm a pathetic manlet before they lick my butthole to make sure it's consenting. Then I squeal "I'm a manlet! I'm pathetic! I'll never learn!" as they fellate my shit vault. It's very hairy. None of them seem to enjoy it.

>white
>blue eyes
>rich
>famous
>preselection

Flys around the world in a private jet, he paid for by working in one of the most wasteful, unnecessary industries, telling people to stop polluting.

He's as bad as tax-dodging Bono telling people to keep feeding the animals.

Crazy how well you know him. If I ever bump into him I'll remind him to cycle cross-continent, the prick.

Apparently he has a schlong and Rihanna said he was her best fuck

these see a poop goblin

money and fame

Of all the people to say "he was my best," Rihanna is a pretty good score desu. Esp after seeing Chris Brown's enormous dick.