Muslim Father Of Fallen Soldier Tells Trump 'You Have Sacrificed Nothing'

>"Have you ever been to Arlington cemetery? Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America. You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one."

youtube.com/watch?v=lPg1aPFCk64

npr.org/2016/07/28/487856654/watch-muslim-father-of-fallen-soldier-tells-trump-you-have-sacrificed-nothing

Muslims aren't an enemy, criminals are.
There's a Muslim Mafia aka ISIS.

Islam is incompatible with our Constitution.
A Muslim believes that the Law of the Land is the Shariah of Allah, or he is not a Muslim.

Nice mugshot, Mohammed.

No actually Islam is literally an enemy of Western Civilization, it always has been and always will be.

notallmuslims

Fuck him and his shitty wife and his stupid fucking son and his stupid fucking sons religion.

Fuck Muslims. Kill them all.

Jews are incompatible with the constitution, they believe their laws are supreme.

He sacrificed his time to suffer a filthy Muslim

What's his point?

>son died fighting for Israel
>he thinks that means he has personally done something
>a ban on immigration is somehow the same thing as infringing on the rights of people in the country

Wow really makes you think

Good goy, fight my enemies who have done nothing to you where you stand to gain nothing only deaths.

If a Muslims saved my life or took a bullet for me I would still want to kill him

i knew a muslim guy who tried to enlist but washed out of basic cause we beat the shit out of him so much

he was a pussy

You are both correct.

>Muslims kill white people
>I bet Trump did this!

Being proud of a dead son is a good thing?
Using the dead to difamy a candidate is a good thing?

Feelings is everything you shills use?

>Everyone in America needs to fight and die for Israel

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK GOYIM

Apply trump brand Bern for Bernie ointment directly to the forehead. Guaranteed to remove liberal sjw bluepillery. Not a guarantee. Made from only the finest Gentile tears

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Nice try Achmed

wtf i hate trump now

rip in peace

great taqqiya

I don't care what you niggers say, this was the best speech of the night.

Not that I don't think most Muslims hold backward and barbaric views, but there are certainly good ones willing to live for and die for America.

Nice try Jew, it is in my interest as a white man to not have Muslims as enemies.

They missed a spot, should have drone striked the DNC

THIIIIS

user said of a decorated war veteran killed in action as he posted on an anime website.

Lmao, so obviously a fucking sand nigger

You guys know that they get PAID for this right?

>83296371
Regardless of religion, we shouldn't kill other people.

If someone violates the laws then jail them, no Muslim objects to the laws of the land.

So he should be charged with stolen valour? Eh mr israel shark?

Who gives a fuck?
Lots of people are willing to fight and die for America, why should we settle for slime?

Personally I'll kill both and anyone who stand in my way of removal of kebabs and Jews

You're clearly shilling for protection of Muslims while passing it off as anti Jew.

Be anti Jew and anti Muslim or be an enemy of the White race

My family sacrificed in WW1 and WW2, so fuck this faggot.

What does this have to do with Trump's policies? This is not an argument.

Who put them here? As if it's a problem like you say. Dont be a canine

>Muslim father of soldier
There's nothing you can say to these retards.

enjoy the ride

Canadian Muslim poster. I've seen you before

Nice try. Into the ovens with the kikes you go

Wat

Wait, there's non-muslims in Afghanistan?

>anti muslim
None of your ancestors was anti muslim and was pro white, you don't have to be anti chinese to be pro white.

>you are actually capable of killing anyone with your vitamin d deficient bird frame and ID checked butter knife

Fantasy faggot please go.

Why is the father of the deceased muslim crying about his dying in an unnecessary war that Hillary Clinton put us in?
That's blood on HER hands.

Nice try samefag. I know what Taqiya and Sharia are

Such rarity. Much doge. Where did i out my shit economy and hillary pm and Muslim mayor? DURKA DURKA RABBLE FUCKEN RABBLE

He sacrificed everything, and his parents and the Muslim community don't sacrifice shit. Why do all the good ones have to die?

Why was he slime?

>Why is the father of the deceased muslim crying about his dying in an unnecessary war that Hillary Clinton put us in?
>That's blood on HER hands.

This.

Wat

>allow people autonomy
>they wont take it
Many Muslim immigrants have their religion and loyalty to the state, you have unloyal citizens regardless of race and religion.

Always Muslims first and Americans last.

Real Muslims (the one's that actually follow the Koran, i.e the "terrorist groups") would consider those Muslims apostates and would kill them brutally. Which I don't condone, but Muslims who want to be westerners should just reject it all together.

Always Liberalism first and American last.

We need to worry about how shit common law is not sharia necessarily. Based civil law NOW

He was so successful he didn't have to.
Go fuck a goat, Mohamad.

>defending the United States of America

wew

There is no authority for "real Muslim".

Fuck him, and you too.

user said of a faggot as he posted on an anime website

> #
>>anti muslim
>None of your ancestors was anti muslim and was pro white
Historically illiterate retard.

Fuck off Ahmed.

One big nuke to cover both Israel and Palestine will do nicely. You will burn together.

>New Zealand
Irrelevant country pls go

#NotAllMuslims
#NotAllJews
#NotAllNiggers

But fuck white people and asians right?

>samefagging
>surrounded by Sup Forumslacks

Was being fucking retarded part of your plan?

Just retardation. Book burner or rifle burner? I dont understand
Why were 2 million emails put on the rnc servers and iraq and economic crashes and blah blah. This is what you call old man delusional tax and spend RayGunIsm. Repukes have always been the big goobermint party. That is all
>MUH SWITCH!

An Arab Muslim kill a westernize Muslim. "Muslim are heroes folks"

>declare war on other christians
>declare war on muslims
same thing, and it was Turkish aggression that the Church declared war on.

Don't be mad that I can ID shills and recognise you no matter what thread you are in

brown people and hooknoses will always be my enemy

The Church condemned the Turks not the Muslims.

You would know. You Muslims pos

Go die with the kikes

Kek. Loser.

No he cried about his glass slippers and then his tiny babby hands. He plays flute in band camp
>pence shows zero aversion

Although I don't like Islam, I plan on voting for Trump, and I want Trump to ban all Muslims from entering the US. I have to admit, this guy's a pretty good public speaker. I thought he had the strongest speech of the entire night.

. . . Just when you thought it was impossible to make Canada look worse.

I hope your repeat this phrase to yourself 10 years from now, and then 20 years from now, and finally when you die if you live that long.

I'm a democrat btw, Islam is the definition of evil.

>done nothing to you
these fuckers flood western countries to rape, pillage and kill. They go to germany and blow themselves up, they go to france to run over innocents with a truck and to slit priests throats, they go to the UK to slash peoples throats with butcher knives, they go to sweden to rape and steal, they influence people on the USA to shoot gay bars, they go to Texas to get ridden with holes by the local population. These guys are disgusting. I really hope this is bait. I support free speech and all, but this is simply retardation. There are many good things you could say about the islamic faith and about muslims, but saying they didn't do everything they did in recent ? Fat, nasty lifes.

Go read Pope Urban II speech on declaring war on the Turks, it was Turkish brutality and aggression/anti catholicism that they had from Asia that the Church declared war on.

Muslims are a threat to our (white people and the west in general) lives killing them is self defence. Like Putin said, "If a fight is inevitable, go and fight first."

That took you about 15 mimutes to come up with. To what you have now originally referred about 50 posts back now, had been my second post. Of less than two words.
>DAAAAAAAAAAAAA ME NOES DU

Samefag

You are just as deceptive and sneaky as the kikes.

A Jew by any other name would smell as kikey

Remember when that Muslim soldier in Fort Hood killed a bunch of his fellow soldiers for no reason? Yeah, fuck Muslims.

Arabs suffered the same from the Turks as did Christians.

lol it's a sin in islam to have gravestones for a dead muslim. so these parents aren't even real muslims.

Samefagging to slide.

Sage and abandon thread.

Again. 40 posts ago. Excellent reply. I mean completely ravishing and stunning. My mind will never recover from such jovial ultra rare memes

Still at it. Sage

>Muslim Father Of Fallen Soldier

Someone's mad his son went off to fight for his country instead of joining ISIS like a good little mudshit.

Guess what Ahmed, you'll be among the first to go.

Nigga It's been 4 minutes since your last reply

i think the shill doth protest too much

I know.

Should have suffered more.

Have to say my favourite sight to see is dead IDF soldiers and dead Palestinians. What a sight to behold

Two subhumans with one stone

You suck at playing bumper cars and mario kart and asian women grandmothers drive better than you. You have zero spatial awareness
Another one. Where do you get these

>Trump is less warlike than Shillary
>scolding Trump for isolationist foreign policy stance

I agree with you.

One of my best friends was brought here as a child, raised as a Muslim and, through western integration, is now an atheist and is now trying to find work as a police officer.

He's a great guy and fucking LOVES this country even more than I do.

I guess my point is, we can tame and create a new arm moderate Americanized Islam if we properly vette and integrate the good Muslims. My friend probably would be some goat fucking, hardcore fundamentalist terrorist if we didn't bring him in and teach him how to be a true, based American.

The issue is more grey than most people on Sup Forums are willing to consider. Just something to think about.

Lmao... that pic related is exactly what I was thinking.

Then you'll love this one: Sage

>imma nuke Europe use fucked up and old philippine (((tactics))) and have a three generations policy on muh durrorrizm
>dindu nuffin
>no economy so lotsa populism and debt and degeneracy but this also means no globalism or refugees or being scared or war or brokeasses anymore somehow.
>because reasons
YOURE A REAL BOY!

>Captain Khan
Has a nice ring to it desu

Yeah, most of them are in uniform.

Good for you, tough guy.

Btw, your picrelated wold look better with celtic cross instead of plain catholic one.

>imma nuke Europe
nice "point" canada