Leave DCU to us

Leave DCU to us.

Leave DC live-action to us.

What happened to his balls?!

Dr Manhattan being back is a big deal, but why the fuck is he working with Ozy?

They did it 30 minutes ago

Did TIME edit out his blue penis?

Manhattan is an idiot compared to Ozy.

Anyone else get the feeling that Johns has been spending a lot of time with Morrison and that Grant has been feeding him his hatred of Moore?

There can be only one Sorcerer Supreme.

Where's the blue penis?

WARM
BLUE
DINGUS

>he said so, it must be true

Yeah I can believe he came up with the meta on his own but specifically calling out Watchmen seems like something Grant would do.

Before Watchmen was a brilliant move in hindsight. DC really knows what the fuck they're doing.

Manhattan is powerful, but only just smart enough to be an ok government physicist. Who forgot basic safety protocol and got him self disintegrated.

at least they aren't as bad as hack snyder

guggenheim wishes he was half as competent as snyder. That is how bad he is.

Leave the shitposts to Sup Forums.

The one on the left is Snyder, dickhead.

you don't understand m8. Zack Snyder is the biggest hack in the entertainment industry and he makes George Lucas look like Christopher Nolan by comparison.

Snyder is at least watchable. His shit doesn't make a ton of sense, but you can get through it. Guggenheim killed Arrow and wrote that trash heap that was Green Lantern

Don't be mean to George. He may be kind of autistic, but he's got it where it counts.

>What's that in your hand, Veidt?
How does he not notice that he doesn't know what it is?

>picture of Zack Snyder
>HURR AT LEAST THE GUYS IN THE PIC AREN'T AS BAD AS HACK SNYDER

It's not neccesarily that. When the interview where Moore was basically taking shots at Blackest Night for using his stuff, Ethan Van Sciver got pissed off at Moore's comments. It wouldn't surprise me if Johns was, too, but he just doesn't show it.

>no dick
Just like America.

Post your face when Johns brings back all the Watchmen, even the dead ones, and they get their own books set in the DCU.

Johns shouldn't be pissed off at Moore for being right, though.

Maybe he said it just to mock him?

Debatable. Johns basically just took Moore's existing story and applied it to his idea for a run rather than the other way around like Moore tried to claim.

>Johns basically just took Moore's existing story and applied it to his idea for a run rather than the other way around like Moore tried to claim.

Moore took John's existing story and applied it to his idea for a run?

In any case, there's no debate. Moore was right and the industry has been sucking on his fumes for decades now.

This DC Rebirth Dr. Manhattan stunt proves it. They've so absolutely and completely run out of ideas they're forced to resort to something that just a few years ago would have been a bad joke.

I actually forgot that the tachyon field was in effect the whole time they were at Veidt's base.

Hilarious that both of them miss the point of why x is popular. Lucas thought the Original trilogy were successful because of the SFX of that time. So he made the prequels very CG heavy, which weren't that bad at the time. The guy who thought Star Wars was a hit because of the story left, and his wife didn't edit the prequels.

Snyder as well doesn't get why Superman or Watchmen were successful.

But at least Snyder didn't direct DCEU movies just so he could sell toys, unlike George Jew Lucas.
>"Jar Jar is the key to all of this"

Why did Manhattan hang out with those Watchman losers in the first place?

On his account?

user, Moore literally STOLEN classic characters created by others to make his league. Moore has done some great work, but now he has to be quiet and not whining.

This is a Zack Snyder movie. They're shoehorning it in and riding on it's coat tails.

Wait.. Watchmen is meta. Manhattan = Superman, Niteowl = Batman analogues etc.. How is making them co-exist going to work?

>Manhattan = Superman, Niteowl = Batman analogues

I'm going to be sick

Fucking casuals

They're not going to co-exist, probably. Rebirth is likely just a standalone story DC is using to make the nu52 somewhat more like the DCU used to be.

Yeah, and he then proceeds to get outsmarted by Veidt and is convinced by Veidt that Veidt's path was worthwhile.

He has access to far, far more information than Veidt, that does not make him smarter.

George didn't even make two out of the three good Star Wars movies.

Didn't Moore take an existing story and apply it to his idea for a short story?

The thing is, as someone who really loves Watchmen, why am I supposed to hate this again? If you're going to have a reality-altering, godlike being in your DCU, Dr Manhattan is a really good pick, and you can make it work on a meta and a story level because he's existing on both planes anyway. I thought it was a hilarious idea (in a good way), I almost laughed out loud when I read it.
Yeah, Watchmen should've been a self-contained book and people shouldn't have imitated it so much, but that ship has sailed anyway, so you might as well have some fun with it.

are you retarded user?

Because he was human at this point. Did this for Laurie. And he knew from his future sight he had to do it.

Besides he is powerfull, but not godlike powerfull. Or at least we didnt saw him do something really godlike.

Lol

Yes he is.
This is somehow a new bait-meme.
Its mostly dsproven and discussed, but they will always state this.

Dr. manhatten isnt really a godlike reality bender.
And we most are upset because watchmen should be their own universe, dc use it to attract fanboys, just using dr manhatten as a deus ex machina is poor writting and use him here is like accusing watchmen to be responsible for new52 (which is a little bit stretched but it can look like so in context dc/john vs. Moore).