Why do Koreans and Chinese live in commie blocks?

Why do Koreans and Chinese live in commie blocks?

(Even in the countryside and suburbs)

I think population density of us is not that different

Other urls found in this thread:

warszawa.nieruchomosci-online.pl/nowe-mieszkania.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Japan is filled with normal houses, and gradually increase more the father you go away from downtown.

But in China and Korea it's all commie blocks and suddenly farm

How many times this retard keep making the same retarded theads

t. 在日朝鮮人

I tolerate blocks with 4-5 floors max, but these tall blocks are completely dehumanised.

>why do chinese and koreans live in commie blocks

Because they are commies or were commies in the recent past.

Modern commieblocks look extremely soulless.

probably cheaper

that said, i don't like it either

Japan is filled with commieblocks you dumb jap

t. GI

Because you still build those very tall blocks in Russia. I saw similar medern blocks near MGU in Moscow. They have many nice features and are quite "futuristic", but they are simply too large and create that "ominous" atmosphere, especially in winter. For comparison check these lower blocks:
warszawa.nieruchomosci-online.pl/nowe-mieszkania.html

Very smol. We stopped building small blocks in the 70s.

Korea's population density is almost double yours I think

And posting a pic of the city for Korea and the countryside for Japan isn't very fair

asia/10

Japan posting is all about hypocrisy.
>Colonizing Korea was justified because we modernized it
>WW2 was justified because we liberated asia from colonizers

Asian commieblocks look very different.

China is trying to bring up the urban population by moving the majority of rural into provincial cities. It is the largest urbanization project ever. They need the commie blocks to support them.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
...........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/ CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERYDAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

Commieblocks look much better than European housing, especially at night. More people can live in one place but it's not as cramped as in Europe

And the city layout makes sense since it was planned beforehead. Look at all the Ordnung

*beforehand lol

Why? In russia small ones (5-10 floors) are the shittiest ones.

It's so beautiful! :D

The taller one are better because they give you a nice view from the window

Does South Korea live in some kind of cyberpunk future?

Hello Ivan. When are you coming back to mother rossiya?

wow butthurt much?

that one looks cozy
were those built for samsung employees or is it just an advertisment?

I see Westerners often bash commieblocks, but what type of houses do they typically live in? Same commieblocks, but less brutal.

so much better than gommieblocks :D

I'm not sure, I imagine the building is owned by one of samsungs many devisions.

Well, they do look better than commieblocks. I see that they have chimneys. What type of heating do they use?

Maybe it's just cuz I see them all the time, but I don't think ours are so bad.

I think variety might be the key. When they're all copies of each other it looks pre-planned, samey and unnatural.

There actually is a historical reason for this. The absence of ground troops looting and burning Japan and bombers only flattening cities during WWII as opposed to Japanese flattening vast swathes of countryside means that while Japanese homes on the countryside were left intact, most Chinese and Korean homes were wiped out. The absence of Murrica gibs after WWII like in yurop combined with civil war in both countries meant that people couldn't just rebuild. Instead, most people just moved to the city, and people who remained lived on the commieblocks built by the new governments, which at the time were to poor to rebuild suburban and rural homes.

What makes Russia (The rest of E. Europe too) so depressing isn't the commie-blocks completely, I blame it on the Climate and the lack of sunshine during the winter.

I used to live in pic related in SK. Does it look bad? It's like 20 mins from Seoul

lol
are you ok?

It looks great