What are your ideas on the inevitable next Batman series?

What are your ideas on the inevitable next Batman series?

three batmen

Batman but in the teen titans go style

Beware looks so odd 2d

Ace The Bathound

>Only humans can talk, and you never see human characters heads (like in Tom and Jerry)

Ace's Rogues gallery includes

>A Giant Prickly Stick Insect who follows Pamela Isley's commands
>The Houndbat: A stray that was a Guinea-Pig for Kirk Langstrom's experiments
>Bud, Lou and Spot: Bud is a Spotted Hyena, Lou is a Brown Hyena while Spot is a Striped Hyena
>The Clay Pigeon: a normal Pigeon that ate a piece of Clayface and has gained his powers
>A Hyaenodon that fell into a Lazarus pit, keeping him alive and become Ra's al Ghul's pet, his name is the Arabic word for "The Last One"

Wouldn't that just be Krypto the Superdog?

Indeed

Who would win in a fight between all the versions of Batman on cartoons?

Brave and the Bold Batman

He didn't look a lot better in 3D

Beyond

Alright.

For real.

We only need like 25-30 episodes for a full series.

Dickbats.

I really think we should have a serial Batman animated show with multi-episode arcs and an ovearching plot

There's no doing episodic better than TAS, and there's no doing light hearted better than Brave and the Bold. The Batman already rocked the hell out of the goofy toyetic approach to hell and back.

I don't necessarily want anime style art, but taking a Batman show in the direction of Avatar (Last Airbender please not angry teen X-Men wannabes) is one of the few things that haven't been done with him.

>I really think we should have a serial Batman animated show with multi-episode arcs and an ovearching plot

That's what Beware did, actually.

But considering CN did its best to make sure people forget about it, I can go for another round.

>The Batman already rocked the hell out of the goofy toyetic approach to hell and back.

We're not counting Batman Unlimited?

How were the arcs done? One throughout the season? Multiple smaller ones?

>inevitable Batman series

After the success of TTG except every superhero show to be like that

this desu

It was like Green Lantern, where it had two story arcs for one season. Only it was a bit weird because the split was 15/11.

BatB, because he always has a friend present to help, whose abilities are uniquely relevant to the conflict in question.

Also, he's Bat God in that show.

CG Batman fights D-list villains that are unrecognizable from their original forms, in a dead, empty Gotham City.

Or just do a No Man's Land series.

Tbh, Tucker was glad they didn't make it since doing a fucked up Gotham in CGI would've made a nightmare.

So it seemed like WB were forcing them to do CGI Bats no matter what.

Doing all the wreckage and ruins would have been more work, but it would have been more fitting for the streets to be deserted in a NML-like environment.

They'd still need a bigger budget for that.

I was surprised they even bothered a little showing looting and some wreckage when Ra's and the League took over the city in Beware.

Wait, this was gonna be a CGI Bat series? I always thought it was gonna be 2D

I'd like to see another take on Batman Beyond. Not a sequel, another series.

Hah.

Starts with the Phantom Stranger saying that there are many universes, and this is one in which many of Batman's villains don't become villains. Harvey Dent, Clayface, and even the Joker are allies for Batman and there's an all new rogues gallery instead.

>mfw I made that image a long long time ago
Thank for the memories user, but I still can't forgive myself for fucking up the proportions on Terry and the perspective of Rino Romano Batman.
Still, thank you because I didn't remember that I already made a drawing of the JLU Batman with the BTAS costume.

Amazing! Got any more artwork?

Batman inc

Can we just have a Batman TV series similar but exceeding the mature tone of DareDevil? I want to see psychological characters like Hatter, Pyg and Twoface just do really really fucked up shit. I want Batman to be like Afleck without any killing shit/psyhcopath stuff but have to endure that really fucked up shit so we're made to question whether he's incorruptible or slowly being influenced mentally by mental scarring. Live action. More emphasis on detective work rather than putting some blood stained bullet in the batcomputer and getting a "joker did it" search engine tier answer. Forensics. batman identifying wounds in morgues or looking for shoe prints, skin samples, etc.

This image ignores that there has been Batman cartoons before 1992.

Triggered.

Nah m8, my cintiq got stolen last year and my computer died in february with all of my Sup Forums drawings.
I'm getting back on the horse with an iPad Pro tho, so if you want to request something I can post it in the drawthread.

I could see a series focusing on the Batfamily instead of Batman.

Detective stories are really hard to do IMO because it has to not be obvious who did it, as well as having clues which are out there organically. Otherwise it will just feel artificial. Maybe it's just that I'm retarded or something, but I can't do detective stories.

It was a recreation (I think it was a Yu Gi oh image, or some other anime) that someone requested in a Sup Forums drawthread with those Batmen.
Sorry it got you triggered

How about the way Columbo did it?
The culprit is known to the audience all along (as we see the crime happening in the opening scene) but the fun is watching how Columbo will figure it out.

Please no.

Watch scoobydoo.

You remember that Batgirl promo thing in The Brave and the Bold that ended up being Beware the Batman. I'd like to see that done.

Hard to say. BTAS was killer for dramatic stuff. Brave and the Bold really did the over-the-top and fun stuff.

I guess 'starting out' Batman would be cool. A steep learning curve, still having to leave the country to study under obscure masters. Ridiculously young CEO who still has to take advice from his uncle (who turns out to be evil) when it comes to business. The technology isn't all there, he has to gather it up.

First meetings with other superheroes.

Sort of like Snyder's run meets Year One.

Season 1 starts with street level surveillance, a few attempts at undercover that fail (he'll meet Matches Malone halfway through). He's trying to take down organized crime but once he gets big breaks finds that, shit, beating them up and calling the police just gets the corrupt cops to let them go.

Has to go in disguise to GCPD, find the good folk he can trust, Jim Gordon, Harvey Dent. through them, first big win taking down some organized crime folks (colorful but not supervillain colorful, some shades of insanity in their relatives, like Ventriloquist/Calendar Man).

2/3rds through first season Red Hood gang shows up, just like Snyder's. Someone is blackmailing people into being Red Hoods. Even they don't know who the other Red Hoods are, or who the boss is. They disrupt organized crime but also affect the city. Shit gets real.

Series 1 ends with Batman's first death, trying to save Red Hood (their leader?) from falling into chemical bath and failing.

Shadow of the Bat. Serialized. Grayson as the main character. Make a series about being the sidekick, adoptive son, and heir to the goddamn Batman.
Season 1: Robin Year One
Season 2: Robin -> Nightwing
Season 3: DickBats!
Season 4: Spyral? Court of Owls?

>I guess 'starting out' Batman would be cool.
Wasn't this the plot of "The Batman"?

They should make a series where batman is dead and everything becomes better in Gothom because he isn't there to make things worse.

Oh no way, he had all the tech and skills right out the box. He did have his first meetings with the superhero world at large though.

The Batman did one good thing, though, it shook up continuity by having Barbara Gordon become his first sidekick, with Robin coming in later. I'd like to do something like that. Maybe with Cassandra Cain or Stephanie Brown.

Fuck that make the show Batman & Robin, focusing on Batman as this awesome mysterious dude from Robin's point of view. Each season a new Robin.

I wouldn't mind an entire series dedicated to Jason Todd. From Good, to his fall, to him training in secret, to finally him taking on Gotham's villains in his own way.

Make me root for someone other than Batman for once. Make Batman look like the fanatic and someone else on the side of good appear more grounded in reality.

Azbat the Edgymated Series.

I really loved that.

>HE'S SEEN THE BATCAVE?!
>HE KNOWS YOUR SECRET IDENTITY?!

I have a few.

Take it to /d/ Jim

I hope Justice League Action isnt shit.

>Batman Beyond-ish kind of show that focuses on Cassandra Cain but still has Bruce doing stuff as Batman
>main cast is Batman, Cass, Alfred, and Oracle with occasional cameos from Nightwing
>villains that are more interested in money/power like Bane, Penguin, and the League of Assassins are generally the recurring threats with overarching plots
>villains like Joker or Scarecrow are used sparingly in the occasional two-parter episode, but whenever they show up shit gets super fucking real

Imagine.

seconded

This. I like this.
Alternatively, maybe the opposite - an older, tireder Batman who's lost everything, but regains his hope and optimism with the help of new sidekicks. (Carrie Kelly, maybe?)
Bit of Beyond, bit of Batfleck. Bring in Nightwing, Red Hood and Oracle as Batman's estranged former partners.