Straight married couples are more likely to stay together thanks to two factors...

>straight married couples are more likely to stay together thanks to two factors, the career success of the husband and good sex
>80% or women have trouble or can't orgasm properly thus leading to a bad sex life, ultimately leading to divorce
>this bad sex caused by the vast majority of men whose average penis size of 5 - 7 inches makes up to 80% of men (and to answer the question about small penises, they don't lead up to marriage in the first place)
>men who have to rely on their hands and mouth to get a woman off is a sure sign that their penis is simply not large enough to properly satisfy a girl to orgasm

looks like high divorce rates in the western world directly correlates to the average man's small package and his failure to properly satisfy his wife in bed to keep a marriage together.

so Sup Forums, if you don't want beautiful women to potentially become coal burners, you better up your game in bed, or look for short women to marry.

or just b rich?

We've seen this thread a hundred times for fuck sake what would kek think of you

2/10 You cant bait with nothing but lies laddie, put in some half-truths at least!

this is another raid thred.

delete, it has nothing to do with politics. not even remotely.

delete mods

If that were true, the divorce rate for black male + white females would be very low, but it's around 80-90%.

>this thread again

>most unwed group are blacks
>most wed group are asians

into the garbage you go

Like I said, two factors, not one lead to a successful marriage.

Good sex and a husband's career.
This is why white women often cheat on their successful husbands who are terrible in bed with endowed black men.

You have that wrong

sex is important but its about also using your hand and mouth, and not just fucking her like a jack hammer

that cums after the foreplay, then she will beg for it

learn to sex mate

why are canadian such cucks

>not being able to use his penis
>has to rely on his hands and mouth
>not a cuck

okay, calm down dicklet.

>he can't bottom out in the vagina

Haha small dicked cucks ITT

You've just admitted to having a tiny dick, lmao the most erogenous zone in a woman's vagina is right at the end near the cervix. Hammering out and bottoming out, gives her an intense full body orgasm. Clitoral orgasms just feel like their peeing.

I clearly stated that its important to build up the fun before you jam a fat cock in her, you never had sex before have you?

It fucking hurts women when you have a large cock, trust me

Only small dicklets go straight for jack hammering with their small cocks

I bet you cum after 10 seconds dont you faggot

You don't need foreplay. All I do to make my big cock fit, is spit on my hand and rub it around her puss. Then in I go. If I don't do that, I can't penetrate and i'm cut.

are you retarded?

Learn to sex mate

my cock is 8 inches and 6 around, im doing just fine

Pretty sure the divorce rate is up because of

>Increased promiscuity before marriage
>Lower tolerance for any boredom and social acceptability of divorce

Also 7in. small? kek

We need a wall between us and Canada.

There's some truth to this. Women start to go fucking crazy if they go more than a week without being pounded like a dirty whore. I don't really know why, but that's how it is.

Everyone is 8x6 on the Internet fag

if you can't make a girl cum with your dick alone, that just means your dick is small.

so dicklet, please settle down.

maybe if youre fucking a tranny

or prostitute but real women like to be dominated and teased so that the act of sliding a fat cock in them makes them quake

You can't make a woman cum with your dick, you'er part of the 80% of numales. I'm an alpha male that can bring a woman to orgasm within 5 minutes from deep, controlled, hard pounding with my big benis.

>Penis size.
>Money.

Here's a tip for all you insufficient fuckers out there. 2/3 of my girlfriends couldn't orgasm if some part of their body is cold; usually their feet. Make sure your bitches are warm before you start fucking. The other 1/3rd need sustained thrusting for at least 5 minutes. If you can't fuck hard for at least 5 minutes straight, then forget trying to compensate with cash or anything else.

top kek mine is though
i can make her cum with my dick alone, what does that have to do with foreplay?

i'll admit when we go fuck in random places i use my dick alone, but at home we like to do other stuff too

you have never been laid that is clear maple

I'm 8'8, 550lbs., 8% BF, and have a 24in cock. I'm also 100% pure Icelandic. All of you are beta cucks compared to me.

HAHA you only last 5 minutes?

they are faking it mate

DO NOT REPLY THIS TROLL POSTS EVERYDAY

THIS IS A THINLY VEILED KEK THREAD

Let me fuck your ass faggot and you won't think 6 inches is so small

Women divorce only.because it?

They broke a eternal a path for lust?

pfft i'm 16', 800lbs, 6% bodyfat, and have a 40" cock, 100% pure blue eyed, blonde haired, Germanic.

No I can last for hours on end. They're definitely not faking it, because when they orgasm their vagina clenches down on my dick, and I instantly cum inside them with no rpotection. I can make them cumin 5 minutes. I can hold on my cum. But if I don't lube them up, they're far too tight, and I cum in a minute.

Penises must have been a lot bigger 100 years ago

>Increased promiscuity before marriage
Gonna have to source this
>Lower tolerance for any boredom and social acceptability of divorce
Social acceptability of divorce I'll give to you, unless you are a very devout/involved Christian nobody cares if your marriage failed. But Lower Tolerance for any boredom? Going to need a clear definition for that because clearly we have a SHIT LOAD more entertainment options for pretty much every taste than ever before.

The same reason why guys want to pound pussy every day. We are fucking animals and have desires.