Does George Soros really suck the blood of new born infants for prolonged life?

Does George Soros really suck the blood of new born infants for prolonged life?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/23/asia/china-organ-harvesting/
healthland.time.com/2012/06/07/how-11-new-york-city-babies-contracted-herpes-through-circumcision/
forbes.com/sites/paulrodgers/2015/01/27/youth-its-in-the-blood/#5e0eb6ce31e4
youtube.com/watch?v=DmuPGZNoSSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

This is now a Jewish blood magic thread

BLOOD LIBEL IS A CRIME FILTHY GOYIM

Go on

Does he have a lizard tongue like Hillary?

good hunter

Generally through the foreskin

No, it's goyish propaganda spread by shit tier European Christian peasants.

They also said we poisoned wells. It is insane.

What the term for when a Rabbi sucks the freshly opened wound of a boys circumcised penis?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

Almost

He gets a new set of organs every few years from imprisoned chinese.

David Rockefeller and Jacob Rothschild also do this. They will all live to be 150.

Sumner Rothstein also does, but we can't do a brain transplant yet, and he's got alzheimer's now so he's about to die.

aaaaaaaand link

cnn.com/2016/06/23/asia/china-organ-harvesting/

He does indeed, but not as much as Obama sucks Michelles cock for precious few drops of life juice

>michelles trap cock give you life force.
Hold on, do all traps have magic cocks?

>the term for when a Rabbi sucks the freshly opened wound of a boys circumcised penis
Found it:

>metzitzah b’peh

healthland.time.com/2012/06/07/how-11-new-york-city-babies-contracted-herpes-through-circumcision/

Holy shit. I really don't want these people to get access to targeted gene editing.

>He gets a new set of organs every few years from imprisoned chinese.
>David Rockefeller and Jacob Rothschild also do this
Also this.

This drink the fresh menstrual blood of young virgins too, has some interesting health qualities to it that they like

All jews do it.

What exactly? Are there hormones (HGH, etc) that slow down or dull the effects of aging?

How long is it going to take until he has a stroke or something? He can't replace his brain.

Just like a zombie, you gotta destroy the head.

Yep. Same amount of magic as a leprechaun's pot of gold.

:-) forbes.com/sites/paulrodgers/2015/01/27/youth-its-in-the-blood/#5e0eb6ce31e4

Doesn't everybody?

Wtf I hate Jews now.

It's a commonly held belief in the occult realm that the menstrual blood of a young innocent virgin contains the essence of the life-force of nature/universe. Consuming it in a ritualistic setting can be used to tap into various forces and powers

Jews would kidnap children and drink their blood and throw their remains down wells, which ultimately poisoned the well and created the plague

>metzitzah b’peh

You've got to be fucking kidding me

This.

Rats are a kike lie. It is well documentos that the jews are the ones to blame

fpbp

Who is this seman demon?

>You've got to be fucking kidding me
I wish I was, but there is many cases of young babies getting STDs from the mouths of the Rabbis that sucked their freshly mutilated little dicks

Some sick shit really

I just got done googling this shit and its fucking really real. Jesus Christ what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=DmuPGZNoSSk

THIS SHIT IS ACTUALLY REAL IM FUCKING TRIGGERED

>THIS SHIT IS ACTUALLY REAL IM FUCKING TRIGGERED
Call the 1-800 triggered hotline Weedman set up with your tax dollars if that's the case, pic related

Sup Forums should support this! If he bought the blood legally, and if the transaction was willing, than who the fuck gives a shit, and more importantly, where does your legal authority to complain even comes from?

>wah waaah grown man bought something legally with his legally earned money
Yeah we should redistribute his wealth to shitskins for no purpose or reason instead. We should sack all honest and hard working people, tax them to 99.9% like good little commissars, and fund refugees in our cuck sheds.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DmuPGZNoSSk
Fuckin' brutal

old evil jews dont die.

>soros
>kissinger
>ruth bader ginsberg
>justice breyer

Yes.

I've heard Keith Richards got blood transfusions from young people in order to stay so youthful, so it wouldn't be surprising that the super wealthy did as well. Snopes says that's a false rumor though.

>Snopes says
(((Snopes)))

I see. Makes sense, I don't ejaculate to conserve my vital essence, and I'm 18; perhaps he drinks semen from young boys too.