You do realize she's wearing an inverted cross right?

You do realize she's wearing an inverted cross right?

In context of that whole moloch chicken sacrifice thing this doesn't look good at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqKYzRjhNPw
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek expose lucifer

the hell is wrong with these demons?

They rebelled against the Lord God.

Is she just a merkel 2.0?

bump

do you have a clearer picture OP?

What's wrong with st Peter's cross?

Not really. Would be interested myself.

I'm more interested in the fact that she looks sickly and weak.

There's something seriously wrong with her.

>tfw Satanists hijack your cross

nobody gives a flying fuck about your garbage religion, kid. fuck off. WAAAH DEY DUN LIEK US XTIANS XDDDD kill yourselves.

id gamble for eternity, fuck it

>kid
but kids are the ones most likely to spout stupid edgy bullshit and be atheistic queers, just like you.

>tfw autistic op

Looks more like a mason symbol

Probably a star of david or baphomet.

whats more edgy than believing in a sky god that watches over you?

nothing

oh shit I'm S0SSOOOOOO offended! Kill yourself retard. this fucking board needs to be nuked. If only Hitler went after these fucking "christians" more like christniggers, then the world would objectively have been a better place. Fuck you.

I'm not even christian but this doesn't mean I want a fucking satanist to be POTUS. Don't know why, but I have the feeling it might be a bad idea.

She is worse.

what do you mean ?pol/
i'm hilldog? i'm just like you.

It's a rams head, maybe a gift from the Rothschilds.

Enchanted with the blood and lives of a 100 sacrificed virgin boys. (because virgin boys make the most powerful sacrifices.)

stupid goy an inverted cross is symbol of humility!

You have no reason for your retarded opinion. Shut the fuck up. Further, you're a fucking German or purport to be. Keep your filthy nose in Germany and worry about your own shit. Bombings shootings refugees out the ass, what the fuck are you doing on this fucking Sup Forums board whining about USA politics? Get off your ass and solve your country's issues you piece of shit. And once that is all said and done, kill yourself.

Fucking retard.

>she's wearing an inverted cross
Even scarier is that chicken skin neck she hangs the necklace around.

those digits, that image

stop feeding the dumb americans meme please

Who the fuck is this fucking turbokike?

it seems like it could be but these pictures are not clear enough to say for sure, I mean I know that she is diabolical just from the things she believes and how much of a pathological liar and double mouthed person she is, and also from just the case where she knowingly defended a pedophile and slandered the raped child just for her own malicious pleasure

She is such an evil person I just assume she is an occultist and a mason and does all sorts of vile ritualistic stuff.

Man, just her wearing all white is weird. Who does that?

B-bros, she's totally human right? I mean, some kinda lizard creature could never fool a nation.

Hillary will dissolve the American republic.

How do I know this? Oh, because my last two digits add up to 11

WTF is that?

Looks like Saint Peter's cross, I used to wear one when I was a young Cathcuck. It symbolizes humility but I wore it to piss off my dad.

She'll be Merkel with nukes.

This. I want to know what that necklace is

I somehow doubt she's trying to be humble.

srsly what the hell is that?

This. It's the cross of St. Peter.

Thor's hammer

I'm legitimately fucking disturbed by this thread, Jesus Christ.

She spoke for fucking 45 minutes, can someone get a more clear image of her necklace?

>upside down cross is anti-christian

What started this meme

Merkel + Trudeau

>pic related

Thats just silly, I bet you say some really dumb edgy shit but it just doesn't register to you as edgy because its your opinion.

saying something like "retards deserved to be gassed because muh genetic purity" or "abortion is good, who cares about fetuses we would have to pay taxes to help anyway!" is easily edgier than someone believing in an afterlife. Just using a common example, atheists are usually in favor of killing a lot people. Which is extremely edgy. Yet for some reason their retarded self absorbed brains don't register it that way.

There's a reason why she's wearing all white. Its to make her seem like a holy and pure person.

Only anti-Christian Gnostics and occultists actually used the inverted cross rather than the cross of Christ.

You know, a swastika might be a symbol of good fortune originally but most people would think otherwise these days. Maybe it's just a st. peter's cross but it would be still pretty fucking weird. All that moloch shit doesn't make it any less weird.

A uteris

hes literally lucifer in the movie constantine

>(((Saint Peter)))

youtube.com/watch?v=lqKYzRjhNPw

Are you ready for a patented Canadian shitpost? It gives her her dented tongue

>le dumb amerigans meme
kill yourself.

hillary is an actual demon. there is something so off and inhuman about her.

But she talks about love and peace. We're all stronger together user!

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

She was raised Southern Methodist. I doubt she would use such imagery.

I'm not convinced it's any kind of cross at all. Although, at certain angles it definitely looks like one.

what in the fuck. its multiple pics of her wearing this

It's probably some kind of something else, but I don't have anything but potato quality. I guess YouTube probably has like a 4k version. Either way, there's no fucking way they'd do something as stupid as actually wear an inverted cross in her speech.

It looks like the same symbol the rothschilds use

I don't know man, she was stupid enough to host classified emails on a private server standing in her bathroom.

A fucking leaf

Look at the symbol. 3 sets of 666 including the ram horn

Looks like it.

if we can just get one good hd shot of it instead of this potato

looks like a spider or an octopus

It's definitely not a cross, but I still want to know what it actually is. There are several pictures of her daughter wearing what is unmistakably inverted cross, which I find strange.

>le inverted cross meme

You need to be gassed, pal.

Looks like a turtle senpai

That was more devious/malicious than it was blatantly stupid, which wearing an inverted cross at the Convention speech would be.

I used the images from above, nigger

Fuck off back to /x/

>this post
>hates christians

you should probably consider the possibility there is something slithering around in your brain.

Fuck off back to the communes, ya fucken hippie

she's trying to bring attention to herself like dahngold m8 It's just a reach for attention, ignore it so the fucking shills will go away.

YOU'RE BRINGING ATTENTION TO HILLARY STOPPIT YOU FUCK

ZOOM

ENHANCE

you have to be blind to not pick up on the evil behind hillary. she fucking oozes this shit.

>call me a hippie for not caring about paranoid imaginary bullshit
Do you even know what a hippie is you fucking idiot

Well she is the whore of mystery babylon, so.

Her entire outfit would have been chosen for occult symbolism. Same with trump.

The Inverted Cross

Modern Satanism walks the narrow line between bona fide religion and juvenile attention-seeking farce; like the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but with a lot more chains, hair dye and self-mutilation. Generally intended as a giant middle-finger to Christianity, Satanists deliberately adorn themselves with symbols that they think will inspire random people to try to give them a stern talking to.

One of the most popular Satanist symbols is the upside down cross, the reasoning behind which seems obvious enough. With the possible exception of that pentagram thing with the goat's head inside it, the inverted cross is the most immediately recognizable symbol of defiance against Christianity. It's certainly the easiest to tattoo onto your own face.

That's pretty hardcore. But there's only one man on Earth who is death metal enough to have an inverted cross carved into his own throne.

Whoa, wait a second...

If those Satanists had paid attention in Sunday school, they would probably realize that the inverted cross is actually the personal trademark of Saint Peter, the first Pope, and one of the most revered figures in Catholic lore. When Peter was martyred by crucifixion he was said to have requested to be crucified upside down because he didn't feel worthy of dying the same way as Jesus. As a result, many dyed-in-the-wool Catholics actually consider the inverted cross to be a more acceptable thing to attach to your tacky jewelry than a regular right-way-up one.

take a guess

you do know the inverted cross is a symbol within christianity itself for one of the saints you dumb fucker

nobody in church history ever actually used the inverted cross in place of the cross of christ aside from occultists in the 18tht century who were condemned by popes

yes. im sure Hillary just wanted to express her devotion to saint peter.... it would make total sense for hillary to do that.

Well I guess this is it. Nothing to see here folks. Hillary is a devote christian that doesn't sacrifice chickens to Moloch. The upside cross she wears is actual just St. Peter's cross.

Even if that's true, they know what most people associate it with.

>believing catholicism is representative of Christianity in any way shape or form
Roman pagan cult that uses jesus like Hannibal Lecter used that prison guard's face.

It merely proves you're a fucking retard. Of all the crap you can come up with against Hillary, you chose
>muh inverted cross

It looks like the female symbol to me, that has a cross in it, technically but a circle at the end

It's likely one of these:

It was a great speech. ACK ACK ACK ACK

Inverted cross represents humbleness/St. Peter, however a cross with Jesus on it upside is bad.