If you are white working class you are basically a disgrace...

If you are white working class you are basically a disgrace. You squandered your white privilege and your higher than average genetic intelligence. You deserve to be cucked. All you do is cite the achievements some members of your race because you don't have any personal accomplishments. You think that just because you are white, you have a birthright to superiority.

We wuz astronautsn shit. We wuz inventorz n shit. So why aren't YOU an astronaut, an inventor, or some Egyptian Pharaoh?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Compac-High-Lift-Floor-Jack-2-Ton-Capacity-90534-/331886881244?hash=item4d45ffe9dc:g:klYAAOSw3YNXaDY3&item=331886881244&vxp=mtr
ebay.com/itm/Tool-Box-Chest-Glossy-Red-7-Drawer-End-Cabinet-Toolbox-Storage-Mechanic-Garage/221810995584?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20131003132420&meid=e71cb606a17949dfa50597a707600f14&pid=100005&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=322004541727
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>your higher than average genetic intelligence
but those people are on the low end of the average

because they became spoiled, entitled little shits who forgot what hard work was while all the minorities were busy working their asses off making a better life for themselves.

These are the conditions I imagined the average stormcuck lives in.

#triggered the thread

>working class whites are a disgrace

Well "working" and "class" doesn't go together with "nigger" so someone has to build and maintain society's infrastructure.

> Working their assess off
> Not gibs.

What's so good about hard work? 8 hours a day taking it relatively easy would be enough to maintain 1st world standards. Yet the West is working harder than ever and going backwards. Leftists also whinge about how much harder we have to work one minute then the next saying how good it is that shit skins work hard. Typical zero logic leftist faggot.

Hey retard, do you enjoy having working infrastructure? How about endless cheap food?
Because without middle class whites you get a shithole like Dubai if you're lucky and a shithole like Brazil if you're not.

Typical argument but it really just means that working class, poor people are the first to be affected by immigration, national identity based policies.

>people go to university and get "useful" degrees like STEM or whatever is in demand

"lol fucking cucks getting a meme degree >implying theyll ever be employed kekekek not everyone can be a doctor and lawyer there needs to be people doing the hard jobs"

>people dont go to university and do unskilled work that is often a vital part of society but are among the "dirty" jobs that few people want to do

"fucking white trash they should fucking kill themselves why dont they become astronauts and scientists and get degrees instead of working shitty peasant jobs"

?

Engineers and Architects are the real people who get the credit for your infrastructure, not some common laborer who gets told what to do.

alright good luck building your bridges and roads with your blueprints and plans drawn up by someone who has never as so much lifted a shovel in their life.

Yeah and they are upper middle class. And without one or two white labourers mixed in with the rest of the crew the whole thing will fail anyway since niggers always cut corners.

>you will never own a sweet house with no rent to worry about
You also have to remember he has no HOA on his back reminding him to pay his fees or take care of his lawn or a central AC that will cost as much as a car to replace

Really just needs to pick up all the junk from his yard, fix up that lawn, and get some buddies to help repaint the house walls.

That's like, what, a day or two of /diy/ work with a couple weeks of lawn care?

>bought an old house to fix it up
>works on his own cars
>doesn't give a shit about what to wear
>is white

ebay.com/itm/Compac-High-Lift-Floor-Jack-2-Ton-Capacity-90534-/331886881244?hash=item4d45ffe9dc:g:klYAAOSw3YNXaDY3&item=331886881244&vxp=mtr

those floor jacks are not cheap

>muh creativity

I'm working class and I fucking love it. I only work weekdays, earn a good living, get heaps of time with my family and NEVER stress about work.

I used to think it'd be great to be rich but there are very, very few jobs that pay a lot of money with little stress.

this is what he's got in the garage

ebay.com/itm/Tool-Box-Chest-Glossy-Red-7-Drawer-End-Cabinet-Toolbox-Storage-Mechanic-Garage/221810995584?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20131003132420&meid=e71cb606a17949dfa50597a707600f14&pid=100005&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=322004541727

and it's probably filled with $1000 worth of tools

don't judge a book by it's cover

he looks like he dressed that way to get some fucking work done

This thread is yet another shinng example of the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

This is shitpost - or kids grew up dumb in America this generation?

Only a kike would try to drive a wedge between whites with inflammatory language about class.

Hello Herschel.

explain

it's clickbait

we can't help but talk shit to posts like these

but they aren't related to politics at all

this kind of shit has been going on for a long time

it just gets worse and worse and now we are just Sup Forums and no political discussion happens at all

(except in Trump general)

Shove it bitch.

Why are all you fags so edgy

I'm a blue collared hard working white man and I grew up in a very poverty stricken area of Ireland. I lift and I work hard on a construction sight and I go home and smoke and have a few beers and a few laughs with friends. I'm against immigration and cultural Marxism like any good ole hardworking whitey and I have a beautiful wife and kids and I drive a truck. Fuck you if your too pussified, tame and condescending to think I'm a disgrace. Your a little autistic faggot.

The day the working class white man died is the day America became cucked. Niggers and beaners in the us have become so bold because the pampered pussified middle class will give into their every whim cause they've lost their balls. This post is evident of this.

To me it just means Sup Forums is actually unequivocally a place for discussion.

shill says
>Sup Forums is a circlejerk that doesn't allow discussion
shill makes thread
>LMAO why does Sup Forums reply to every thread that I make like LMAO why do they retort to my posts? Why are they making arguments against me?

I agree that it does get tired after a while.

If you are black working class you are basically a disgrace. You squandered your black gibsmedatz and your higher than average genetic athleticism. You deserve to be cucked. All you do is cite the tribulations some members of your race because you don't have any personal tribulations. You think that just because you are black, you have a birthright to gibs.

We wuz kangz shit. We wuz beethovenz n shit. So why aren't YOU a ruler of a feudal european society, a musician, or some Egyptian slave?