But I'm not racist

But I'm not racist.

>giving a shit about nerd culture

That's what's so insane about this

technically, yes you are and so are we

As long as people are good in their roles it doesn't matter especially in fantasy like star trek

>tfw I really am racist but since SJW changed what racist means that means I can't be racist

feels good

So you are a black hating whites?

>complaining about diversity
>in Star Trek

nobody cares that Sasha is in Star Trek.

Nerd culture is dead.

Its corpse is infiltrated and artificialy inflated by SJW's and Jews.

You should be.

I don't care what colour actors are to be desu, diversity should just be natural though without making a big deal about it, nobody made a big deal about it years ago.

HOL UP.

Correct

And here I thought racism couldn't get any racismer.

>OMG there are two black people in a film that had no hand in making and I don't even need to see, I'm literally shaking right now
Huh. So this is the power of the modern day, anti SJW Stormfag? Very interesting, really made me think.

Can we talk about how bro tier this guy is??

What's the contrarian position in this thread? Can see it going both ways.

The old cuntbusters marketing strategy.

If you hate seeing black actors in movies or shows, you LITERALLY, by all defintions of the word, are.

And at 11 more things that didn't really happen

>implying there won't be any fully white people in the future

you have to admit it's accurate

Manufactured outrage. Literally no one cares about this. Someone posted on facebook that he doesn't like the cast so that means there's a wave of racist misogyny sweeping the nation.

>people make offensive jokes online
>DUDE THIS IS SERIOUS RACISM

remove normies from internet

kys kike

Why even take the b8?

It's just marketing. Literally all of it is created by the producers to shill their product.

Why does every "news" article headline read like a British tabloid now? Blogging was a mistake.

Articles like these are hilarious though because I guarantee you they're posted to Facebook and a majority of commenters call this shit out.
News sites paying attention to Sup Forums and the like are only shooting themselves in the fucking foot.

The problem is the shows and movies were always diverse, but they feel the need to laud it over our heads when it's nothing new. The talking point of why you want people to view these series shouldn't be something that has been going on for decades.

when did nerds become right-wingers?

If you do not support the replacement/extinction of the White race as punishment for everything the White race has done to non-Whites over the last 500 years then you are quite literally the definition of racist.

It's like karma/justice is a completely foreign concept to some of you dipshits.

The new Star Trek doesn't feel like Star Trek.

They are using the "Racist" angle to try to shut down complaints.

>falling for outrage culture

Ever since Goobergate when de wimins tried to steal gaming

They sure as hell won't be exploring the stars

The fact that no one in this thread replied to this post proves that the only people posting in here are shills from CBS

Oh please, there's been a ton of threads here about muh SJWs ruining Star Trek

i am haha

>ton of threads here
>here
>on Sup Forums
Right, so literally no one.

Nice reddit spacing, CBShill.

Wouldn't they be seething at the lack of diversity if there aren't any whites?

>Jason Isaacs as Captain of the Discovery

WE NEED TO GO WHITER

>a black person is on a TV show

this is literally genocide

Oh. I commented without knowing anything about it. My bad.

>laud it over
it's "lord"

>If you do not support the White race for everything the White race has done to raise the non-Whites out of the trees and mud over the last 1000 years then you are quite literally the definition of a "useful idiot" right out of the Communist Manifesto
>It's like science/knowledge is a completely foreign concept to some of you dipshits.
now tap into the plastic keyboard invented by white men, through your computer invented by white men, and send it through the thousands of miles of copper and fiber optic glass invented and layed by white men on electrons released by hydroelectric dams or coal mined and burned by white men and give me some trite social commentary about what magic planet the blacks would be on without the white man.

White people didn't invent slavery but we definitely ended it. The White Man saved the Black man from 10,000 years of slavery with his technology.

I'm honestly not memeing when I say that black racism is by far the single-greatest social threat to the USA Today. And we're ignoring it.

Funny thing is Seth MacFarlane and some other mildly topical satirists like South Park have acknowledged this in force

Orville will be better. Orville has a whiter crew.

Yup, entryism killed it.

Might want to grab a dictionary friend.

I have no issue with the black captain. What they did to the klingons on the other hand...

Cardassians were the good guys all along.

When did corporations start using the "Buy my Product or You're Racist" line. It's reached a whole new level of evil