She cinched it at DNC tonight. With Obama and Bill 100% behind her...

She cinched it at DNC tonight. With Obama and Bill 100% behind her, she's clearly the only serious contender for the job.

And if you look at her track record, all the good she's done outweighs the mole hills. So come November, do the right thing and not the meme thing.

I'll be doing the right thing and voting Stein.

If Hillary doesn't drop out of the race to make room for Stein, the Dems are handing this election to Trump. She's this year's Romney, zero chance of winning, just keeping her party on life support while they lose an election.

Sure is shilly in here tonight

lol @ having to have two men carry you

I honestly think it could be worse. The cruz shills made me dip out for few days.

>So come November, do the right thing and not the meme thing.

What exactly is that supposed to mean, you ignorant bastard, because the American public has never elected an American President.

You really need to learn how our actual electoral system works for the highest office in the land.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

She's

(((( P O I S O N ))))

#killary2016

>Mole hills
Murder, theft and corruption

All I know was Bill was having the time of his life next to his """daughter"""

Bet they're clinking glasses in the plane right now.

shills fuck off

Name one good thing she's ever done.

muh diversity

muh immigration

muh white women right that they have but i'm gonna say they don't have

I'm already predict hillary presidency

she fuck it up everything
just like Marissa Mayer fuck up yahoo

and Marissa Mayer blame muh white male dominate business

she will blame white male for every single thing

if you white male and vote hillary

you just sign your sentence of death

Sage, your kind ain't welcome here kike nigger shills go back to your hug boxes and jerk off about a life of bread lines and diversity.

Her track record is so bad that democrats are rising up against her, she's been in court multiple times and still under investigation by fbi, and lost to Obama even he was literally a no-name nobody placeholder.

And at Obamas second election, he barely got half the democrats out to vote, and that number is padded with nearly every black person voting for him along with the progressive college aged voters . Both those groups hate Hillary.

Where are these kikeroaches coming from?

It's absolutely amazing how many people and shills are taking time to shit on Sup Forums of all places.

We really are a threat to these people.

>do the right thing and not the meme thing.

REKT

102 days until your precious Kekening turns to Cuckoning.
Start lubing your sphincters boys.
Hilldawg's coming for/&in your anuses.

Yeah but what about the time she endangered national security?

Why do you idiots even bother posting here? What a waste of fucking time!

Awwwww South Korean dog wants to talk big like a good lap dog for the US, how's the THAAD system treating you? North Korea hasn't bullied you this week have they?

Well, I'll tell you who's going to endanger national security and his name is

DONALD TRUMP

What is it with you faggots and your threads? All you is just post your shit and run like fuck.

If you're getting paid to be a shill, can't you at least TRY to defend her?

>She cinched it at DNC tonight
Wait till all the Bernie delegates that she marginalized at the convention start a campaign against her between now and the general. They are very good at getting the word out. There might even be a phonebanking operation against her.

>With Obama and Bill 100% behind her

And here I am thinking People wanted /change/

I'm already predict hillary presidency

she fuck it up everything
just like Marissa Mayer fuck up yahoo

and Marissa Mayer blame muh white male dominate business

she will blame white male for every single thing

Pic is america future

it's a sign from kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE HELL

HER USUAL HAIR WASN'T BAD AT ALL WHY IS IT A HELMET BEEHIVE WHERE ARE THIS WOMAN'S EXECUTIVE ABILITIES

>the good she's done
She's literally supplied Islamist terrorists in Libya and Syria

>mole hills
fuck off

>1 post by this ID

At least fucking try.

First, shill, I want to give you credit for using a photo from over 10 years ago.

It's clear that you're aware that everyone is talking about how sick she looks.

Second, pic related. Clinton is an evil, murdering, lying, cheating demon. There's literally nothing good about her or the people who support her.

Tonight, Clinton lost the election.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

She was fucking humiliated. She's a total failure and got her teeth smashed out. Her convention was hilarious--she got rekt by EVERYONE. ALL of the speakers were bad. ALL of the speeches were boring. She is now plummeting in the polls.

She's done. She's over. We fucking win. Holy shit Sup Forums, we fucking did it. This disgusting, loathsome leftist pig is done.

FIFTY TO ONE HUNDRED

THOUSAND

DEAD

LIBYANS

I tried to drink it all away, but she described a typical unitarian pagan wedding ceremony where they all hold hands and feel the power, did she not?

there were two flags that fell

the other was caught

this was not an accident

i think it's brotherhood trying to meme the destruction of the USA into reality

it won't work

kek is too powerful

MADAM PRESIDENT

snek

Don't have a screenshot yet but CNN's Speechwatcher Survey had her results at 71% positive, 60% more likely to make sampled voters to vote for her, and 81% (compared with Trump's numbers in pic related) saying her policies would put America on the right track.

every day the DNC goes on, Trump's poll numbers go up

i wish it would last a month

im now a cruzmissile

That look into the camera to make sure they caught that "playful"moment

Fucking slimebag

Subtle clue?

Mr. and Mrs. President

Time to pack your bags and disappear for a few years. They're back to even the score with a lot of old frenemies. If I were Newt Gingrich I'd be begging the Koch Brothers to buy me a small island somewhere South of the Equator to spend the next 4 years in hiding.

Jesus Christ, you autistic faggots will nitpick everything.

>1 post by this ID
SHILL SHILL SHILL

>taking the lords name in vane
>Autistic will nitpick

What up shill, you got your go bag packed?

>all the good

Name fucking one thing. Just one.

>Speechwatcher Survey
Oy vey