Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
youtube.com/watch?v=RHeqcWB6LnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me

>Kicks dog in the face

what did he mean by this?

Look at that face and tell me thats not a good doggo I dare you.

Now look at the dirty Mexican.

The jews.

>that absolute beta kick
how the fuck can you throw such a weak ass kick when a dog is literally chewing on your hand

last time I opened one of these threads it was cp, never trusting ceasars tricks again

yet he actually adopted her and the dog turned out to be one of his favorite dogs he ever had. So sure whatever

>implying he had any other choice to salvage his reputation

every time i've opened one its been that
why does the pedo love these dogs so much

dog gave him a warning bite and he didn't back off.

ci senor, he my favorite doggy now!

I think it's because for me at least I still want to see the footage whenever it's posted even though I know exactly what happens

backing off might have startled the dog

it was going to lunge regardless

Nah, he would have been fine if he continued to stand up. Kneeling back down and putting his arm in the dog's face was what did it.

God

Is "cesar was in the wrong" a meme? Should you not be allowed to defend yourself?

stupid spic manlet

What fucked up was the cameraman.

The doggie was cool, already submissed and pacified. But when you have another stranger with a strange thing attached to his body, it gets pretty stressing to a dog.

So yeah, she didn't show any sign of aggressiveness or being threated when the dude came closer... and then she turns her head, sees the cameraman (and probably the producer, sound guy and the rest of the crew) and that startles the dog.

You can probably wonder how that would feel.
If you're a dog, it pretty much means you have the intelligence of a 3 year old, but a fully matured body with instincts and territoriality.
Instead of throwing a tantrum, you bark and woof. Instead of launching toys on people, you bite.

poop goblin

I would've beat the crap out of the mexican if that was my dog.

One time my coworker brought in her dog but stayed outside since the dog snarled at everyone. Me being a dog person, i cautiously let the dog sniff my finger knowing full well it could bite. When it didnt i pet it and she was amazed cause she said not even her family pet it. Some people dont know how into dogs

the dog

for being a subhuman

How the fuck do you get a golden retriever to lunge like that? What the fuck did the owners do?

maybe it didn't deserve to be petted

Trump should breed the fuck out of that dog and line the border with his offspring.

Did you fucking gave snapple to a dog?
Are you fucking demented, you piece of shit?
Motherfucker dogs do not have the same kidney as humans have, snapple is barely drinkable by mankind let alone a dog

jesus fucking christ
only in MURICA

that dog is my hero

a mexican fighting a dog

its empty fucking faggot

i sympathize with the fair haired labrador

Labs actually have a really strong bite and they can latch onto you as well as any other big dog could aside from pits and german shepards. You wouldn't think it because they all look completely harmless but if you challenge a lab like that they can get aggressive like any other breed

>my dog is too aggressive i need help please bring your tv show cesar
>it's the tv crews fault

u wot m8?

how ironic.

Of course it's empty motherfucker the dog drank it and now it has kidney failure because a fatass had no idea what he was doing.

FUCKING """"PET PEOPLE""" GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Study before doing retarded shit like this jesus fucking christ

never gets old

Calm your tits faggot.

>backing off might have startled the dog
are you retarded?

is this a new meme where you pretend to be retarded?

>your dog attacks someone
>beat the person it attacked

dog owners are retarded

but that's the oldest meme there is

>Implying the best stuff on Earth is not okay for the best good boys on Earth.

The owners asked Cesar to help them because their shit dog was attacking people. You gotta be the pack leader and not back down to no bitch,

I guarantee you that if the cameras weren't there he'd have 360 flip-kicked the doggo

Why doesnt Cesar, the host of the show, simply beat dogs every episode?

Everyone thinks their dog is the best dog in the world. And everyone is right

>dog whisperer
>is actually a dog beaterer

Are people that retarded that they think a dog can't take a good hit if they do something as retarded as biting someone?

dog people get super buttflustered over the thought of someone handling their poor precious babies too roughly

this

>slap your dirty shitskin hand on a resting dog's snout
>"HE JUST TRIED TO BITE ME FOR NO REASON PUTO I SWEAR"

Day of the rope for these faggots when?

>backing off might have startled the dog

look at my dog

!

You and your dog look like faggots. Manlet dog whisperer would wrek you and your gay dog

First thing i did when i moved out of my parents house was to get a dog. He helped me steer away from the sudoku route. He's always there for me when i'm feeling depressed. He can sense it too. If i lay down on the couch feeling and i'm having a bad day he comes up and lays on my stomach and hugs me until i feel better. He's such a good boy.

Good boy

Look at him. Enjoying the nice weather. What type of dog is that?

your dog will always think you're the best person in the world. i definitely want a dog someday

Is this a "post your doggo" thread?

Because this is my doggo. She run fast like lightning zoom zoom

thanks

golden retreiver

and it's a she

Further proof that dogs are the best and any man owning a cat is a fucking weirdo. Also cat ladys are strange too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice dog

Digits

I don't understand why people keep dogs that attack other people. At that point you are a failure and need to put the dog up for adoption.

How many anons let their doggos sleep on their bed?

Me. I wash my sheets once a week anyway, so dog hairs aren't a problem for me.

i did absolutely

in my experience, everyone who said they would never let their dog inside or on furniture gives after some time.

i dont but i think he sleeps on it when im not there...

What a lovely pupper. That is a pupper right?

But who's going to adopt the fucking thing?

Actually, it's a poop goblin.

She moved on him like a bitch.

I let my girl sleep on my bed when I'm at work but she's too lanky (greyhound) to sleep on my bed comfortably, even though it's a King size bed. I've tried to keep her up there but she always gets uncomfortable and goes to her own bed

HE CROSSED THE BORDER! HURRY GET HIM MAX!

They looked chinky so I guess tried to eat it.

The Youth in Asia

They've been our best friends for tens of thousands of years. That's gotta count for something.

dog sleeps between the gf and I, cat sleeps on the other side of me. Maximum comfy

>that power stance

thanks senpai

Is that a cocker spaniel. Im a springer man myself

Here's my girl. She developed a nasty case of arthritis after contracted Lyme Disease from a shitty lil tick. She is quite honestly the kindest sweetest dog I've ever met. I'm not just saying that because she's mine either.

my lab uses my chest or arm as a pillow

9/10 cute doggo. Would play ball with

My dog is nine years old now.

He's still fit as ever, hoping for another good 3-4 years before he begins to degrade.

This is my pup (those are not my crocs though) he's a half poodle half Australian shepard, most energetic motherfucker I've ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=RHeqcWB6LnE

Yeah english cocker spaniel
Mine looks identical to Lupo, Kate Middletons pupper

nice noodle arms faggot

You have some weird looking friends

Oddly enough she isn't much of a fetcher. Never really liked playing ball. Think the Pyrenean instinct to stay close to and protect her "flock" has overwritten the hunting instinct of her Spanial side. But if you sit next to her she will give you endless hugs and leans.

No bully zone. I think his arms look fine

you could say the same thing about the mexican