How come turks want to be european so bad even if only 5% of their country touches europe yet they hate the idea of...

how come turks want to be european so bad even if only 5% of their country touches europe yet they hate the idea of being closer to the muslim sibling to the south (arabs) whom they share a border with, a long history and religion?

Turks are too liberal compared to their southern cousins

who said they did? ever since ERDOGAN instated the BLACK caliphate they have no desire to join any wh*Tey union

Because Western states are secular, free, peaceful and prosperous democracies while most Arab states are either poor, sectarian and war-torn shitholes or (rich but) corrupt autocracies?

Are you one of these immigrants that is idealizing his heritage culture.

Why would anyone want to associate with the latter over the former?

Something something nordic women muslim mem haHAA epic btfo op

that's a Sup Forums meme. literally go to their subreddit on r*ddit and you will see the opposite

We're not in 2000s anymore wh*Te boy.
Also stop making threads whenever your TÜRK classmates bully you. You just make me want to fly to your country and bully you.

Reddit is filled with mutts and selfhaters from every country. wh*Te boy. If you want to learn about what Turks think about wh*Tes learn Turkish and go onto facebook.

At least in the latter Turkey would be at the top instead of the bottom (the former). So Morocco should want to be europe too because it's one of the least retarded muslim countryies? top kek m9

i heard when ERDOGAN became AMIR AL MUMINEEN he personally executed a wh*Te man with his OBSIDIAN scimitar. is this true?

plenty of rape babies probably, that are white or blond, take a look around see that they're surrounded by non white ugly muslims , then take a look at their mutilated dick and realize "hey, i don't belong here, im white, and these shitskins cut part of dick off"

>wh*Te hatred is just an Sup Forums meme says increasingly nervous wh*Toid for the third time this week

>Reddit is filled with mutts and selfhaters from every country
This

anyhow i think its still hilarious that turks have to hack their way into here in order to get called shitskins and roaches

Why not? I would let them in and give them greece as a welcome present, they have good military and prosperous economy

>turks want to be european so bad
I literally never heard anyone talking about eu here let alone wanting to join it since 2014

what's the point then, they'd all move to Germany if they had EU citizenship, you'd drown in even more shitskins than you're now
>inb4 im actually a kanake myself
then you should go back

don't you unironically post here 24/7 about how much you hate turks like anyone cares? at least turks here have fun and joke around, what do you have other than an appointment in the unemployment line?

hey, at least I'm playing with a full dick

gotta love dem shitskins though, they'll still play it all proud and shit when posting here, but you can see through their posts the humiliation and degradation of being born a turk.

Nah there are actually more turks going back than new ones coming. I just think they'd be a good asset and they want to join the eu for so long while we just string them along with a "maybe soon"

>wanting 70 milion muslims into your union, fucking the power balance up

I really hope you are a shitskin and not an actual german

You realize Morocco is one of the most pro-Western states? After colonialism they kept supporting political and economical ties to France, as opposed to sperging Algeria they sided with the Western block during the cold war.

>Nah there are actually more turks going back than new ones coming
what's their numbers now like 6-7 millions? 10% of German'y population.
I remember entering the metro in munich and there was like a gang of turks and OH the smell, there was a circle of white people formed around them trying to avoid the smell.

he's larping, probably afraids that we're gonna shit all over him if he comes out as a shitskin

>5%
More like 0.5%

Oh yeah and Morocco also tried to join the European Union, too BTW.

Changing your dns is the easiest thing and takes 3 seconds even a gayreek rapebaby with

HAHAHAHAHA, arent you breaking the law right now by posting here?
is it really worth it losing your head over it?
hahahahah you're alright sandnigger bro, you can escape to greece anytime the next coup happens or bombings, or other allahu shit, we give free eu visas to anyone

So you want to let them in too? christ man, you are so submissive

No their application was rejected. Why would we give them political representation instead of keeping them as an economically dependant quasi vassal state like most associated members Norway, Switzerland, and soon the UK?

because they aren't european you fucktard. We should cheat them out of their wealth, yes, but they should know their place like the africans

they are pro west because they earn good money with EU trade(including weed, which we get from Morocco)

So fucking what? I bet fucking Gabon is pro-west because France take in loads of refugees who later sends money back home to their family. Let them be pro-west, im happy for that since it benefits us, but thats it. Don't give them any ideas they are on our level