Is this show finished?

Is this show finished?

No. Its great

Do people watch it?

Mike is getting real old. maybe they should shut this shit down already.
i'll keep watching for kimfu. she's perfect.

>chicanery

GOAT gilligan episode

it doesn't really have much to say. it's a good looking show but it sucks story wise after such a great start. it's become a ball-less, bloodless shit show

Season 1 I hated Kim. It's like she becomes exponentially more attractive each episode.

It's hard for normies to take an active interest in it. It's a show that tells its story very slowly, very casually. It's not happening happening happening all the time. There's no real drama like in Walking Dead or GoT. Good show, but it's it's own thing. Most people I know who started watching the show from season 1 have already stopped. Not deliberately, but they just got caught up watching other things. It's that kind of show for normies. Only BB fans are still watching it. To be honest, I'm only watching it myself because Kim is perfect.

So in the poster, he paints 3 stripes on himself because it looks like a skunk, which is a sneaky animal? A little on the nose. But maybe it's meant to be some kind of meta joke making fun of the reddit movie posters that are like, a stick figure running along a knife as a poster for 'Blade Runner'? That's a pretty specific joke though. I really think they could do better.

This is the most unironic pleb filter I have ever seen

>it's a "get better after the first 2 seasons" episode

Ratings are fucking horrible but I still like it.

It's better than Breaking Bad. The best show on TV right now after The Leftovers.

last weeks episode was the season finale? wtf

They cut it short because of the guild strike

it's just getting started.

what ever happens to kim will be devastating because we will actually care about her, not like the zombie bitch pawns that shit tier writers kill off in those AMC pleb shows.

No real drama? The whole show is a moral dilemma with a lot of drama. Maybe that is hard to understand because there aren't immediate consequences that end with BANG BANG SLASH SLASH, but the consequences are still very realistic and harsh.

a cursory glance at the wiki says it's on hiatus and coming back june 5

No. Taking a break for Memorial Day in America.

Three more episodes remain. Returns June 5th

Well it went from a Saul Goodman spinoff, which was great for a bit. It is more or less heading toward becoming a Breaking Bad prequel now.

Kim is grose. The should stop telling her to put her stinky feet in every scene too.

>implying this series isn't footkino

It's poorly placed in a show like this.
They started doing it in House of Cards and it's not a good sign. Spacey's/Underwood's wife is rough looking too.

oops replied to myself, ignore me.
meant for

Another pleb bites the dust. Based Gilligan just filtering plebs left and right like an absolute madman.

The ratings are better than BrBa S1-S3.