Men who dindu nuffin

>anti-Communist
>persistent on prosecuting Commies at any time
>BTFO Democrats
>BTFO Hippies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
commondreams.org/views/2014/08/12/george-will-confirms-nixons-vietnam-treason
epa.gov/aboutepa/look-epa-accomplishments-25-years-protecting-public-health-and-environment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally only liberals hate Nixon.

watch this... KEK will prove me right.

literally dindu nuffin during his presidency but that's why i love him

checkem

Napoleon Bonaparte
Vladmir Putin
Ron Paul

He has been vilified and mocked on (((television))) ever since he left office.

My mother in law is a rabid religious right person, she thinks nixon was basically hitler.

Ha! You suck, faggot.

Nixon was fucking based. If had finished his second term, the 1965 immigration act probably would have been repealed.

The Left is our hereditary enemy.

Augusto Pinochet

Coolidge literally signed a Sup Forums-approved immigration law. Easily one of the best we've had in the white house.

>The law was primarily aimed at further restricting immigration of Southern Europeans and Eastern Europeans.[1] In addition, it severely restricted the immigration of Africans and outright banned the immigration of Arabs and Asians. According to the U.S. Department of State Office of the Historian the purpose of the act was "to preserve the ideal of American homogeneity".[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

o fuck

Why is it that hollywood produces a new nixon movies like every 2 or 3 years

BTFO

Confirmed

strongly advocating nuclear holocaust

This. Double Doubles confirms

Executive Order 1110

>implying pic related isn't the pinnacle dindu nuffin in American history

commondreams.org/views/2014/08/12/george-will-confirms-nixons-vietnam-treason

killing yourself by speaking isnt something to celebrate

dindus gotta at least have some accusation against em. like people accuse nixon of have a small little benis, but yo know it was huge

(((george will)))

To reinforce the narrative dummy, same reason asking to many (((jew))) questions in Germany will get you V&.

Nixon is a legitimately top 10 president

As a liberal I like Nixon

>started the EPA
>lowered the voting age to 18
>got us out of Vietnam
>dramatically increased spending on federal employee salaries
>proposed a guaranteed annual wage
>advocated comprehensive national health insurance
>implemented the first significant federal affirmative action program
>appointed four Supreme Court Justices. Three of them voted with the majority in Roe v. Wade.

This

Dixieniggers are awful

Came here to post this

Ulysses S. Grant
> most scandals of all presidents
>just got drunk all day
>hated blacks despite fighting a whole fucking war for them
>only elected because of military experience
> OP dindu nuffin

>supporting crooks and criminals just because they hate the people you dislike

this.

What are you talking about? I don't see any Hillary supporters here.

Anti-Communism is always justified.

can we dixieniggers remove all you yankees and niggers?

You dixieniggers imported them here first. It was us Yankees who had to end your autism because it would've mean't economic decline since protip, no one had any use for them, other than you inbred fucknuggets. Honestly gas yourself.

>got caught
>"did nothing wrong"

Pick one.

Like it would've mattered desu. He still blew them out in the election by a huge margin. And he hated Commies too.

>we did something
>we can't do something else
Nice try nigger, we learned from our mistakes, never bring a nigger to white land.

Nixon was the biggest RINO we've ever seen AND he was a commie piece of shit who started the EPA and other regulatory agencies that seek to destroy American industries because they make some people feel bad

Nixon also seriously escalated Vietnam during a time in which a draw down was feasible and during which a peace treaty would've actually been honored by the North Vietnamese

He was a liberal kike masquerading as a conservative

>regulating is bad

Yea let's scrap all Consumer Protection Laws too that'll save us from those Commie bastards

>destroy American industries

Because they were shitting up the environment and causing massive issues with locals who would be effected.

Here is a source of everything they've done to protect average Americans: epa.gov/aboutepa/look-epa-accomplishments-25-years-protecting-public-health-and-environment

>Nixon also seriously escalated Vietnam during a time in which a draw down was feasible and during which a peace treaty would've actually been honored by the North Vietnamese

I've never heard this before. Please post sauce. I'm interested.

>we brought niggers
>we can't remove them now
Why the fuck not you fucking Jew? "can" I or "should" I?

>escalated Vietnam
>wanted out of vietnam

does not compute

The EPA single-handedly destroyed West Virginia and now the people there are in a state of utter hopelessness

Take your hippie bullshit elsewhere
I stand with the working man because I am the Everyman

>created the EPA

>hurr Nixon made some rules
>hurr he killed more gooks than necessary
>mom they can't see why I'm always right like you do
trigglypuff.gif

>The EPA single-handedly destroyed West Virginia and now the people there are in a state of utter hopelessness

Correction: The EPA saved the state of West Virginia from capitalists and its white trash inhabitants.

get the fuck out you slimy kike

Witnessed.

>Everyman
>West Virginia sister fucker
>Everyman

>white trash

if you're white, please kill yourself.

unemployed drug addled toothless sister fuckers are no better than any non-whites

You've just outed yourself, Schlomo

10/10 get

>Vietnam

>Mt. Rushmore

t. manlet pinoy faggot from california

Huh, seems pretty based. What did he do wrong then?

That's my old man

Lost me on that last point. Why does Sup Forums dick suck abortion so much? Idk seems like a topic that Sup Forums should care less about unless it's being extra edgy

>implying he wouldn't have had scalped if he had been forced in to a 1v1 with Quantrill and no Army of brainwashed Yankees to protect him.

This is why every Northerner must be slaughtered down to the last man, woman, transfaggot, and child.

Saddam and Gaddafi

All Northerners need to be fucking exterminated like the rats they are.

In fact, Unionists in general need to all die.

May his helicopters guide the way to Valhalla.

Anybody who is despised by humanity because I am an edgy little faggot who wants attention.

>tfw based Jewish nigger's legit Kang father managed to make it through the immigration hoops during the 20s.

Get rekt

You forgot about China

The only wrong thing he did was not winning the war

> no Andrew Jackson
I thought he'd be the first based just on his injun policies alone.

Thread derailed. Kek wants us to direct our attention to some other, more pressing matter. Praise him.

My whole family is from West Virginia, and you're a lying sack of Hebrew shit. Blow your fucking brains out.