What is the age of consent in your locality and do you think it should be, raised...

What is the age of consent in your locality and do you think it should be, raised, lowered or internationally standardised? What should the age of consent be worldwide?

Some people say straight when a girl get their period I'd say probably 12 everything is good down their they're good to go pure and innocent.

The short answer is that the age of consent is 16, but really the law is very complicated and there are a lot of loopholes/conditions that can get you in trouble at the discretion of cops and judges. If you're an adult it is best to not to mess around with anyone under 18. That is the only way to know 100% that you are in the clear.

girls at my secondary were fucking in year 7/8 and talking about it openly sending nudes receiving dick pics

age of consent does fuck all

It's 14 regardless of anything, it's only illegal to teachers to fuck their students, but even then nothing happen, they guy will be fired is all

It's a good age I think, women like older guys anyway, I hear teenagers saying their men need to be at least 10 years older than them lol

>it's 14
Well i'm buying a one way ticket to brazil

It's 14 in Germany Austria Italy too

Women should be married and impure acts punished. No age of consent.

its 14 now, (with some close-in-age stuff added), should be 13

based guadeloupe

Only if you're underage aswell

it's getting younger and younger

It's 14, there are some restrictions which boil down to hierarchy stuff.

I think it's fine. Teenagers will have anyway. These American laws are crazy where kids end up on sex offenders registers. Laws meant to protect minors are used to incriminate them.

Absolutely mental.

who cares though honestly

fine as it is

That's not what wikipedia says

>The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination

Nope 16 is free for all, 14 if you are below 21(except hierachy) , >21 if no one if filing for a conviction but these laws are very rarely enforced if ever(except hierachy) .

Brb, moving to Germany for legal lolis

16, don't care what it is because i'll be a 21 year old virgin regardless

>being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense by itself

Wikipedia says >21 is legal too

Basically, you just have to not be in a position of hierarchy, like in Brazil

Yes I said it's legal as long as no one is running to the police about it and there they still have to determine whether some kind of exploitation is going on which can also be rejected.

I believe it's 15.
I think it's alright, with the qualification that if one of the partners are over 18, there ought to be laws in place to protect the legal minor, especially the larger the age difference gets.

Why though? Making an age gap law seems pretty petty to me. A relationship can be abused at any age.

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

I don't remember what age is it but I think 13-14 years should be old enough fore consent sex.
I mean it is biology. The moment she menstruate is the moment she can carry children, that's how I guess.
I don't think of women other than animals anyway.

>it's legal as long as no one is running to the police about it

imo there should be like a 5 year maximum until 18, so like a 18 yo can fuck a 13 yo and a 19 yo can fuck a 43 yo, or a 13 yo can fuck a 8 yo

Sex only destroys lives when guilt or pain is attached to it. Pain is obvious and comes from a non-caring adult. Rapists are people who don't care if it hurts the other party. Guilt comes from social norms and making the child a victim and brain washing telling them it was wrong so they feel guilt and shame.

There is no real reasom there should be an age of consent other than pandering to feminists and cuckoled faggots.

It's a social construct to make sure worker don't get preggers until after they have at least made enough money to support themselvesz.

12. I want to fuck a loli.

And maybe parents don't want their mentally undeveloped children to get used and maybe even impregnated by some worthless faggot

16 country wide. I think it's a good age, but it could probably be lowered since people here start fucking when they're 12. An international standard would be nice.

Don't ruin my dreams user

What if he is super rich though?

Like 16, but you can do shit if you're a teacher, sadly...

>What is the age of consent in your locality and do you think it should be, raised, lowered or internationally standardised? What should the age of consent be worldwide?
16 where I grew up
16 seems fine.

Statistically it is not

Teens fucked most in the 80s/90s

Its 13 or 14, not sure exactly. Nobody cares. Gypsies give birth at like 12 years old.

18 for legal adults so any age range,16 minimum for those age 16-18