There are at least 30 Shillary posts up right now

I've counted 30 so far. Stay hard at work shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html
theguardian.com/world/live/2015/sep/08/russia-troll-army-red-web-any-questions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/russias-online-comment-propaganda-army/280432/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B U M P
U
M
P

The shills are fucking everywhere. When the day of the rope comes, all you shills will go down you treason supporting faggots.

Suck it fags

Sup Forums janitors need to sweep the shill threads into the trash.

>hillary
>shills
What about Putin and his Russian Internet Defense Force?

why won't faggots just hide them. Why do they respond.

I've seen some shill raids.

>We be in one

Shills have to make that speech stick as long as possible. To bad its gonna be overshadowed by a Trump statement or more leaks. Its not their final stand but its coming.

it's a tumblr/dnc raid guys and yes they actually hired people to run bots.

They waited until she finished the speech to come in and correct the record

How thoughtful

Post TrumpFus

that's.. that's just pathetic. Wasting money like that.

If you wanna see some fuckin shills go into the comments of the pbs viewing of hillary's speech on facebook.

This, I'm hoping Assranger went hard and has solid proof that Iran is buying Uranium from Canada via Russia in a deal she greenlight.

Yup, nobody comments on it. Is anyone in this thread an actual American?

fuck i read it in his voice

They can start with the trump generals.

Maybe because you're a delusional fuck and the only real Russia shills are edgy 14 year old kids, unlike the paid and real JIDF/CTR

Fucking kill yourself

I mean, oh no you're right, I am now #mentallyhill

>tfw you just want to see Kayla and Goddess Ivanka kissing

I'm not holding my breath on anymore leaks. Would be a pleasant surprise.

This is the best

>delusional
nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html
theguardian.com/world/live/2015/sep/08/russia-troll-army-red-web-any-questions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/russias-online-comment-propaganda-army/280432/

Why all of a sudden are they in full damage control? I've noticed this for the past few days.

Like clockwork after the DNC they showed up en masse. you can almost set a watch to it. I wonder how much wages they have wasted shitting up Sup Forums.

Who here's a #ShillForHill

They're both shit. Sanders would have been the only good option.

>/pol is too thick to realise that the one candidate who is using social meeja and its maymays to masterful effect is manipulating them even more than those they accuse of being manipulative....

And 33 Trump threads too,I currently have 90+ threads filtered,you burgers really know how to shit up this board.

Look at the Daily Mail. Every pro-shillary comment has 5,000 upvotes. They've either figured out how to use a bot on it or they have all their shills focused on that site (believe or not, it's the most read news source in the world).

What about the Trumps shills?
Even if you support him you have to admit that the shilling for Trump goes deep here. If you say that there are no Trump shills here at all then you're either insane or a shill yourself.

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING

>really know how to shit up this board.
nigger, please. it's fucking politics. You motherfuckers just like to sit by yourselves in a circle jerk on Brit/pol/, and go apeshit when anyone else injects a comment, when 2/3 of the users there are fucking pakis.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

>shilling for Trump goes deep here.
trump's campaign doesn't have the money to shill user. "Shill" implies a financial transaction has taken place.
i don't think even clinton would accuse Trump of paying anyone online, like she does with "correct the record." He doesn't need to.

HRC has a campaign of hundreds of millions of dollars, and a specific "Correct the Record" team that publicly announces it shills. All campaign fund uses are public.

If Trump is spending money on shilling, it's either a very tiny amount, enough to hide as something else, or he's cheating and an audit will reveal it later on. And with the establishment so hot on his ass, you know he wouldn't do something so obviously shady.

Truth is you're worse than the Canadians and the Australians combined when it comes to shitposting.

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way
No, asshole. All the articles on "Correct the Record" are figments of our fucking imaginations.

So... what you're saying is much like his use of twitter - he's getting your services for free?

Seems like the shills aren't so dumb after all eh?

Shut the fuck up shill!

Although it has no effect on me, i cant wait for this election to be over. Trump wins - libshits on suicide watch, Shillary wins - pol on suicide watch. Its a win win situation.

How do we know Trump isn't paying you to shill and call other people shills?

You might as well post a big middle finger

>when it comes to shitposting.
Before Brexit, the brits on here were mostly cool. Morning of the vote, there were about 10 or 15 of us on the thread--from all Western nations-- fighting globalism.
Now Brits have all migrated here, suddenly all are experts on Brit politics, and most haven't the slightest fucking clue what they are talking about.

Really makes you think dude

That's not how Paulie rolls m8.

I see way more Trump shill posts.

>Make Sup Forums a Trump hugbox again, Bros!

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win

help us, mods

Trump started leading in the polls

It can't be that expensive.
Imageboards must be a great platform to shill on if you know how to do it right.

>he's getting your services for free?
no. it's like how you pay some fat slut for phone sex-- pay shekels to hear what you want.

Final level

>if you know how to do it right.
I'd say the opposite. One thing you'll learn on this board, you can never force a meme. You are always pissing off a skyscraper, maybe you hit something and maybe you don't, but to shill in an organized form? Don't see it.

B-b-b-but, you're not getting paid! Are you user?

>that foreshadowing

>You are always pissing off a skyscraper, maybe you hit something and maybe you don't,
And occasionally getting splashback in your face....

Yeah it's the worst of the worst. Let alone merely "Yeah. It's worse".

>there are 30 threads on Sup Forums right now that I don't like
cry more faggot

>you can never force a meme
Most memes are forced.
But I think this is more about forcing a narrative. The Trump shills managed to do that so completely that they might even have left at this point. They don't need to shill anymore, they won completely.

The least they can do is make the shilling satirical or at least a shade of satire.

But i think they just want overwhelm and demiralize. Which could work.

Full disclosure: low level shill. I make .015 c per.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It is a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

For the Record. This guy isnt Panamanian.

It does seem out of place, this has only started very recently and with massive intensity.

It has to either be paid shills, or a raid from some lefty part of the internet.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980

Hmmm.... Really makes you think...

this

>the only way they can disagree with me is if they're paid because i'm smart and stuff