Wonder Woman continues to impress as its final marketing stage hits...

>Wonder Woman continues to impress as its final marketing stage hits. Reviews are expected to come online around Memorial Day, and if positive enough, they could help send the film into buzz overdrive before release next week. Before then, though, tracking has continued to inch closer to the levels of Man of Steel. We’re increasingly in the “bullish” camp at this point.

>Wonder Woman $111,000,000 OW (+19%)

pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-forecast-dunkirk-girls-trip-valerian/

Also, femininazis hate WW and water is wet.
youtube.com/watch?v=4NwBUkOPJaU&t=339s

Other urls found in this thread:

criticschoice.com/search/?s=wonder woman
youtube.com/watch?v=hQG6w0OfoHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will be better than Justice League

post more qt gal webms

Critics Choice started out at 80, stayed like that for days, then went up to 85 and now stands at 86.
criticschoice.com/search/?s=wonder woman

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Day 1 pirate.

Sup Forums is literally always wrong

I was gonna see it anyway, but was expecting it to flop.
I'm surprised it's getting positive hype now.

NO NOO DAMN IT,

>mfw Wonder Woman saves DCEU

>that little girl was at optimum pit smelling level
do you think she got a whiff

>mfw everyone loves wonder woman

Who?

she's hot but "I'm seeing it because the hero has tits and so do I" isn't a very convincing argument for its actual quality.

Thor and Avengers fucking sucks. That's why they're making Thor 3 a GOTG ripoff.

The only thing that fucking sucks is your mom.

Most likely.

>Chris Pine: We were shooting outside of Oxford and they... oh god, it was cold. All of us were stacked up in our wool uniforms and then there's Gal.

>ywn warm her

APOLOGIZE

>come back to Sup Forums after prolonged normie soulsearching
>feel depressed
>read this
>*kekles*

Though I'm perplexed and amused by your end game, thanks for making laugh user, I need this.

No need, i always had faith in her

>flapping her arms in the harness

she's soooooooooo qt bros :3

Clark, you have Lois.
Ben will make Wonderbat happen, I just know it.

HOLY FUCK, go the fuck back to /reddit/

>tfw you never doubted based Gal
Best DC waifu.

>SuperBat will never happen

It's 2017 God fucking damn it!

I didn't know they made a sequel to the new ghostbusters

WTF i love wonder woman now!

Personally, I'd much rather hear/read a man's review of this film because I feel like every female is only watching this to virtue signal or because the main lead is female

EITHER PUT ON THESE GLASSES OR START EATING THAT DREIDEL

CUTE!

Review Screw > Film Gob

He has a point, the faggots complaining about this are wastes of space.

#FuckingRoasted

>literally only two screenings AFTER the first week
>"I need to go to those in THAT specific theater or else!"
Why are some people so fragile?

Is Sup Forums ever right about anything?

>It's wonderful! You should be very proud.

I'm Steve.

>tfw I bought a ticket to the all female showing and I'm male

youtube.com/watch?v=hQG6w0OfoHI

Why?

You should just let the female only showings happen.

That way they can see that no matter how they try to stack the odds, women aimed films just aren't financially viable and force studios to try and make them with actual substance rather than gender biases and pandering.

That one theater who has those two screenings (one week after the premiere) has already sold out.

DCEU Diana > Shitty New52 animated Diana.

She looks adorable in the movie but not in that, it also contributes that Steve is amused at her reaction.
N52 Diana just comes across as a bitch even with that ice cream.

>not anne hathaway as catwoman

I know she's a piece as shit in real life, but god damn was she a cutie

>I know she's a piece as shit in real life

oh what now

>That one theater has already sold out

Anne better now than before because she thicken upped.

Well, good for them. I wonder how many people are actually going to show up, though.

As in, how many women actually care about the source material or quality of the movie rather than just what they're told it stands for.

I don't give a fuck what gender or ethnicity the main players are in a movie as long as its good. And I don't think it can really be all that good if they're using these tactics to bring people in.

Like the Ghostbusters remake; it was a painfully, unremarkable film that blended into nothing as soon as it released and had nothing of value to add to cinema but it garnered wide-spread attention based on controversy alone.

In terms of art, it had nothing to say for itself and all that was to be said was simply because it existed.

And if WW is great, great. Another thing to watch that's well done. But I personally have a tough time seeing Gal as a good actress based on past performances including BvS. If her performance changes my mind, great, but I would rather films be sold on their content rather than advertising ploys that perpetuate sterotypes and division of the masses just so one group or another will accept sub-par work.

So great, 2 screenings have been sold out. That doesn't carry a large budget movie though.

Well maybe not a piece of shit, but I hate her views. She's a hardcore feminist liberal

based hannah!

0.05 Batcents have been deposited to your Warner Brothers Account.

>stealing ice cream

What a fucking bitch

Yes, we were talking about that ONE theater who's gonna have those infamous two showings after one week.

holy shit this is terrible

I've only watched the trailer for this. Do they give a reason for why she's able to murder German soldiers without moral qualms?

Because they are evil spawns of satan

Was there a reason you were not eaten by the den mother so other more deserving young puppies could live?

She's from a society of warriors, you jackass.

Enjoy the positivity while it lasts

I will be checking back on tuesday

GAL A CUTE!!

>Sup Forums is wrong again
>Wonder Woman is a hit!

Not for me

Ghostbusters had the ire of fanboys early on and the negative buzz just proceeded from there. The feminist crowd were on board, but you need more than them

There are already a lot of people on board for WW. It has nowhere near the hate that Ghostbusters had going in, and honestly the hype just has ramped it.

The worst it had going for it were the retarded "not being marketed" rumors, but that's not comparable

Let's make a thread

> Men, We will not see WW

Tell your friend

We will not see WW

Dumb confirm cuteness.

There's one reason this movie won't fail where the rest of the DCEU failed, and that is making the characters like people enjoy them instead of letting executives tell the characters have to be a bore because "that's what modern audiences want"

>I based her on the original comics and Lynda Carter's [TV interpretation]. I followed the rules that I believe in: Wonder Woman doesn't hurt people for fun. She doesn't use violence unless she has to, and when she has to, she's incredibly adept. Everybody assumes she has to be a badass. Of course, she has to be a badass. It was my duty to say being badass doesn't mean she's not loving, funny, warm, all those things.

>tfw every frame is interpolated

Dubs confirm cuteness.
Excuse me, it's late here.

Based Gal

When did you realize WW was great and Gal is the best?

around the time this gif came out

That was Patty Jenkins talking
Gal Gadot does what she's told to do. Like when she was a battle hungry cynical smug bitch when Snyder wanted that.

>a woman that can smile and not look like a demon

no wonder Sup Forums hates her

I FUCKING HATE KIKES! I CAN'T STAND 'EM...

All my fashy friends would laugh at me if they knew how bad I want Gal! HOW BADLY I WANT THIS BEAUTIFUL PERFECT JEW TO MAKE ME HER CATTLE, HER LITTLE GOYTOY

MILK ME LIKE THE BAD LITTLE GOY I AM GAL

You might as well kill yourself

shilling intensifies

literally this, but without the antisemitism

Gal Gadot goes from 5/10 to 9/10 depending on the pic/video

She looks better in the solo film because she has more makeup on, whereas she looks all cracked and old in Snyder's films

>inb4 it's on purpose to show she has aged a bit in 100 years

Ummmm, they're NAZIS you bigot. Do you even know historie?

>I don't know anything about the character

Is Conan the average user?

nigga like 6'8

What a scrawny girl
Not talking about the out of shape mick

she is so cute. I wish she was laughing at me!

To be honest, I'm surprised she trained enough to properly throw a high kick.

I'm not saying her kicks are good enough at competitive level, just that she can kick better than your average diva.

they used camera lens tricks to make her look better on the edges, look how the image gets stretched

shameful

You will never convince me, JIDF

>mfw Wonder Woman gets good reviews, makes a ton of money and is popular with normies so Sup Forums starts pretending they hated DC all along

I don't hate DC.

I hate DCEU and the damage the Snyder duo did.

Snyder movies are the best ones, though.

you're the worst type of person

Why?

Um, can you please post more Gal? Why does this thread even exist if not to post Gal?

gotchu senpai

>tfw no skelly gf

>that moment when she sees his ass and bites her lip

I like it when he accidentally said something about a war referring to her jewish ancestry and they had to rush off that with a song.

I mean, there are 3 films, two are Snyder and the other is complete shit, so by default yes, but his movies suck