Somebody wake up Hicks

Somebody wake up Hicks

too bad he didnt survive

So what was the deal with Michael Biehn? Was he an asshole behind the scenes or something? He was a decent actor and had the looks, I was always surprised he didn't become more popular.

he had the crazy eyes

So is he supposed to be a Navy Seal in that film too? That's the second SEAL he's played along side that Charlie Sheen movie.

The strain was more than he could bare

HEY VASQUEZ

A scene showing how badass he was. While his commanding officer was nervous and sweating bullets, Hicks did the drop so many times that he practically went to sleep.

You ever been mistaked as a man

No are you

Can't sargeant, he marathoned alien covenant before we jumped.

hehehe

Yeah I've wondered that too. He could have been like a lean type Arnold. I loved him in SEALS and thought he could have been the main character in 'The Rock'

>we could have a decent Metal Gear
>I could see him in a few nam movies
>could have been a perfect Duke for a non shitty GI joe movie.

shouldnt he be shitposting on weyland yutani tv instead of sleeping then?

lel

He had a drinking problem and would flub lines. Directors got tired of it.

Maybe Cameron lost him in the divorce to Gale Ann Hurd.

You had one job...

How many threads is this for you, lieutenant?

Uh 38... simulated.

his only starring role was in that william friedkin movie Rampage which was terrible and sat on a shelf for a number of years

you're forgetting he was also the bad guy in the abyss which was also some kind of military

I'm telling you, man! There's someone shitposting and it ain't us!

uhm, before waking him up...

desu i forgot he was even a character in this

hudson, vasquez, bishop and rob reiner were the only memorable people

What happened to films like this and Predator where it's an actual 'DIVERSE ' cast but every character is fucking awesome and it doesn't feel forced?

social eningeering has estranged the races of the empire. there is no going back. race war coming and we can all feel it, thats why

Sin City was like that. Zombieland, From Dusk till Dawn, Big Trouble in Little China, the Mortal Kombat online remake webisodes, just to name off the top of my head.

Those movies showed them as real people and didn't feel like they had a checklist of PC quota system.

I mean, in Lethal Weapon, no one cared if it was white/black partners, as it was shown as one guy was a family guy, and the other was the no-family guy who needed a family.

Today it would be a White/black in MOST movies. But movies like End of Watch did a decent job of being diverse without being 'DIVERSE'

dumb faggot phoneposter