If Liam Neeson literally pissed himself every time he went out in public, he'd be Liam Peeson

If Liam Neeson literally pissed himself every time he went out in public, he'd be Liam Peeson

Johansson looks like a lesbian

Man looks like he literally doesn't give a fuck anymore, that's a trait i can respect, hell even one i'd like to adopt, guess i haven't suffered enough yet.

Geez... Way to piss up the thread debbie downer.

That was a hell of a pun user.

wtf ? nigga must have a enlarged prostate.

if leonardo dicaprio got executed by guillotine he'd be leonardo decapitated.

its alcoholism induced incontinence.

what the fuck is his problem?

EVIAN
BOTTLE

Fellow oldfag

It's hard to contain an evian bottle

He had prostate cancer and they had to do a surgery.... which in some cases is a bilateral orchiotomy (meaning they clip your balls off). Hopefully in his case it was a milder procedure, maybe just trimming tumors out of the prostate.

But this, in a lot of cases, gives men issues with incontinence. Hopefully just as he's healing from surgery.

But you gotta love his "zero fucks were given" expression.

Not an enlarged prostate. Prostate cancer.

Most men his age have enlarged prostates. I do and I'm half his age.... in my case it means just more pee breaks than a lot of people would make (and sometimes a lot of difficulty pushing pee out). I've never pissed myself.

If he did pic related, he could at least pass it off as back sweat

dead wife and Trump won

>implying it isn't just the last drip after pissing

kek at filename and image

if you think that's an old meme you're a newfag

I've gotten myself like this before, especially when I don't have a fly

>gives men issues with incontinence

he should consider getting some maxi-pads. It would be better than walking around with a stain on your pants.

Fuck off

YOU MUST BECOME A TERRIBLE THOUGHT

He just saw the new baywatch, obviously