Turn on tv on november 8th

BREAKING NEWS CCN RIGHT NOW ,
WE ARE ANNOUNCING THE FIRST RESULTS AND DONALD TRUMP IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

yfw and how would SJW , BLM and millenials react ? will they suicide ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltkt4ODgaM4
strawpoll.me/10860922
youtu.be/r552s9cBZCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just fucking stop it. I can't bear to feel all of this pointless hope for him and for us anymore. It literally hurts.

All I know is I will be unleashing the shitposting in unprecedented levels in every place BUT Sup Forums

He'd be the President-Elect; he only becomes the President on January 20.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums will be able to sleep the night if the election

this to be honest
ill do a blank night for sure

I have a list of people on reddit, twitter, and facebook that I will be rubbing it in their face so hard

They would all scream bloody murder and complain how democracy is broken because their candidate didn't win. SJW's will start saying that the US is now Nazi Germany and that the US is going to go down in flames. The BLM protesters really won't give two shits and continue to be annoying mother fuckers and hate the police regardless. In the end the world will keep turning and the US will survive and when none of the doomsday scenarios they have predicted come true will find something new to bitch about.

Please include Tumblr. Their tears taste of the sweetest and purest of candy.

they always have the same reactions
>I hope you're happy 'undesirable people they can pin the vote on (white males)', you've 'killed us all'/'destroyed the world'/'shown your true racism'/'sent us back x years'
>I literally can't even
>I woke up this morning and physically felt sick when I turned on the news
>seriously guys how can I move to x country, I'm really scared
>wait, this can't be real, we can have a second vote right?
>this is why democracy never works
>wish us luck rest of the world, we just made a huge mistake

screencap this, you will find these posted verbatim on kikebook or wherever once he is elected

Anyone miss primary season? I loved having these result shows every week

i do it was fun to follow live the taste results

>>I hope you're happy 'undesirable people they can pin the vote on (white males)', you've 'killed us all'/'destroyed the world'/'shown your true racism'/'sent us back x years'
How the fuck did Trump voters destroy the world? If nothing else they saved it from the shit that would unfold if Hillary were ruler.
>>I literally can't even
kek
>>I woke up this morning and physically felt sick when I turned on the news
Use the toilet or at least one of your Shillary memorabilia
>>seriously guys how can I move to x country, I'm really scared
You can't. Your welfare checks aren't enough to move you to another country. Just embrace the fact that PC bullshit is over.
>>wait, this can't be real, we can have a second vote right?
kek
>>this is why democracy never works
?
>>wish us luck rest of the world, we just made a huge mistake
A huge mistake would be electing a literal fucking criminal.

They really are mentally ill.

It'll be Brexit but about 20x worse (or better).

t. shill

b..b..but you dont understand..MUH PROGRESS...MUH WOMEN COMMANDER IN CHIEF

Reminder to raise hell about electronic voting because it's rigged by definition.

>Turning on the TV
>Not going instantly to Sup Forums, or google.

Fuck that shit. If you want a president with a vagina that badly you should have elected Jill Stein, or even Carly Fiorina. Not a proven corrupt whore. Better an honest asshole than a traitorous snake.

You shills will never stop the meme magic. It's too late. It's already done. You can do this FOREVER and it wouldn't make a difference.

this
once all the republicans had dropped i knew he was gonna win for sure the generals , hillary will loose her debate against him and her polls number will fall

BLM is fucking pissed at Hillary and the DNC for rigging the election.
I wouldn't be surprised if they end up voting for Trump purely out of spite.

>Trump wins election in November
>Becomes President Elect
>BLM/SJWs snackbars
>Sitting President Obama declares martial law
How will pol deal with this?

That's a bit too optimistic. BLM hates Trump just as much. If anything, they won't vote at all.

I genuinely would love Trump to win and all the Hillshills to either commit suicide or move to Cuckada. I really hope that to be the case. But hope is but a silly little word.

if obama do martial law do that prevent trump from taking office ?

Carly Fiorina is a fucking retard tho

>face looks like a fucking orange
>no diplomatic experience
>no support from top military officials
>changed wives several times, no loyalty
>flip flopping constantly
>loosing hairs
>fat as fuck

>They would all scream bloody murder and complain how democracy is broken because their candidate didn't win
and do you think Sup Forums wouldn´t in their position

Praise Kek.

Trump will win by a unsuspecting landslide. A show with a homosexual host had a Hillary vs Trump poll. The viewers of this show are mainly females and homosexuals. Trump won by a landslide. This is the most honest poll I have seen regarding the female vote.
youtube.com/watch?v=ltkt4ODgaM4

Praise kuk>vs

forgot another important question , will hillary kill herself ? cause if trump is elected she is going in jail for sure

There's no way that wasn't rigged by Sup Forums or /r/the_donald.

Lefties will try to come to Canada then they'll realize that we will only let the rich ones in and that we are a resource rich nation that wants to mine for uranium and drill for oil instead of some left wing hippie commune paradise.

I attempted to rig it by my thread 404'd. This is a honest poll.

I have never seen a more increasingly nervous man than that bald dude.

WIR

The only worrying thing in this photo is that mask.

I'll put on a suit, my MAGA hat, and go for a walk with my AR15.

strawpoll.me/10860922

i can already imagine the face of most medias when they see that he won

SATAN SPEAKS! TRUMP WILL WIN!

Almost every site I've seen that shows predictions or forecasts on the election have had Trump's numbers getting higher and higher with every major event that happens. Even now he's starting to beat Hillary's numbers in many places. Some people want to blame it on the RNC, but he's kept it going even during the DNC, which says a lot.

>this is my face

...BLM will do legit car burning planet of the apes style riots and other faggot millennials will make youtube videos craying saying America is a racist dictatorship etc etc, media folks will quit live on air, hillary will go into hiding and not give a concession speech, instead implore people to take their country back, communist Obama will declare martial law

would the martial law stop trump from becoming president ?

But unlike those fags Sup Forums already has the idea that democracy a shit, you fucking waste of quads

It's never been done before, but yes. However there would need to be a TON of variables in place for that to work.

Simply put, massive riots in the streets of major cities, or an invasion of sorts.

Won't happen. Probably.

God it will be unreal, spasmodic violence from november through january

> ISIS Nukes a US city, Obama declares martial law.
i wouldn't put it past them doing something like this to stay in power.

This, I can't wait to shitpost all over lgbt

I attended a local trump party in my city. It was pretty based. SJW cried can't handle the maga.

youtu.be/r552s9cBZCU

Ha, that's ridiculous... That would never happen... Right?

What relevance is the unicorn head on the shelf?