Crusader thread

I need to expand my crusader folder post youre crusaders

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/catholic-priest-christians-have-a-moral-duty-to-defeat-terror/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald
youtube.com/watch?v=Fa2irrYK09w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DENUVO THREAD

I too am in need of a Crusader folder

dumping all i have

White knights gain nothing. Delete that beta picture

>>>/LARP/

Where is the updated version of this pic?

obligatory

>The ride never ends

>tfw only Christians can feel proud of Crusades

if only..

become a christian, then the history of christ is yours to accept and fight for.

Also... Does anyone know if is worth-watching Arn the Knight Templar?

>pic related

>anime crusader

Jesus Christ how pathetic

>Not a Christian
>Realized a long time ago that Christians will be the best allies against Islam
>Deus Vult's anyway

>When the Pope is a cuck and all you want is to DEUS VULT

Very worth it, preferably the mini series instead of just the abridged movie version.

Also the books are even more detailed about Templar life and such.

Thanks.. I would watch the TV-series wich in general are always better than the movies and read the books.

Looks pretty awesome though I hear the message is that both Christians and Muslims have bad and good people.

I tried to make one for my state..

Aren't the modern Teutonic Order pro-refugee?

A FUCKING LEAF

You need sources:

your society is built off of christian principle, you follow Christs doctrine even though you don't know it, look at your life, you pay respect to those who do good, you leave people alone, you don't wish to hurt the weak, you feel pity on the poor, Americans ARE Christians by default wether they know it or not, the rain that falls in the last free nation of the world is as good as holy water, so every man is christened.

What is deus vult?

That has to be the most beta neckbeard shit pic I've seen in the last week. Luckily you have a self-imposed exile from the gene pool.

christans give refuge, but migrants are not refugees, they are migrants, and the people coming to my country and yours are just lecherous vipers, not to be pitied.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/catholic-priest-christians-have-a-moral-duty-to-defeat-terror/

"God wills it"

Is Trump actually a Christian?

Yes but not religious

Incoming excommunication.

Hand over Jerusalem, Saracen.

better one

Clearly a cultural one.
One that has severe reserved doubts about the ability for Islam to integrate long term peacefully if the population were to rise.

What is the context of this?

What makes you think Christians invented those values?

Made these for my youth group.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald

My dick

what do you think of colleges and high schools dropping the nickname Crusaders in order to be more multicultural?

>that pic
hummmm....

Disgusting subversion frog
Keep that fucking devil worshiping shit out of christian imagery
That is literally blasphemous

Well to start the fact that you country motto is In God We Trust. And that your founding fathers were Christians and the nation was built by christians immigrants?

I went to a crusaders high school and they havent dropped shit

God fucking damn it, Crusaders is probably the coolest name possible, and pays tribute to an extremely important part of Western history.

They should all change their mascots to the Savage Huggers instead.

don't bother, he knows that he just wants attention

>Well to start the fact that you country motto is In God We Trust.

It was adopted in 1958, not from the beginning.

>And that your founding fathers were Christians and the nation was built by christians immigrants?

Without resorting to deism etc,

>you follow Christs doctrine even though you don't know it, look at your life, you pay respect to those who do good, you leave people alone, you don't wish to hurt the weak, you feel pity on the poor

My point was that those values don't seem to originate from Christianity, so Christians can't pretend to have a monopoly on it.. I don't have to be Christian because a bunch of people I like were Christian, just like you don't have to stop being Christian just because of Catholic and most organized forms of Christianity are now strongly anti western and pro muslim.

I love this meme

>lie lie lie lie

ok then, why should we listen to you if you are just going to lie?

What should be the standard weapons and equipment of a modern crusader?
Should be as reliable as a sword. A battle rifle, the weapon of a rifleman. Not as clumsy or random as an assault rifle; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

>Update
same as romans, a cooking pan, 30 pounds of wheat, salt, spices, oil, wood, horse/car, ammo, gun.

right arm of the free world

>My point was that those values don't seem to originate from Christianity
That's is where you are wrong. But to know you have to see European history.

Your nation values in wich the US constitution was based on (And therefor, the constitution of all Americans countries) were indeed Christians values. Thoses values were spread in Europe by the Catholic Church in the expansion of European countries.

The British Empire order to all of his American colonies were under Christian rule, and even if you reject that after with your independence, the population and the founding father still have the ideals that the British give you: Christians.

Rolls and rolls of bandages also, a short sharp knife (15* angle) and a longer durable knife for utility (30*), Heavy strong boots, some borax (cleans water and de-fluoridates, many more uses), maybe a dog or two for tracking and because muslims hate dogs, they will identify you as a non muslim.

I don't think it's hard for a muslim to identify a non-muslim.

Especially as the crusader shoots holes into them.

no no no, for a non-muslim to identify a non-muslim

Cool history, but its kinda cringy knowing that everyone in this thread are just weebs.

Oh, sorry.

It's late.

Almost everybody on Sup Forums is a weeb. Kind of comes with the territory.

We're not weebs, weebs are people that admire other cultures, we are FROM this culture, I myself am Cornish, my people were captured and enslaved and then saved by crusaders, we hate muslims.

when /fit/ meets /pol
youtube.com/watch?v=Fa2irrYK09w

Hurting your feelings isn't "lying," user.

E pluribus unum: 1782
In God We Trust: 1956

good pic, but this is the least efficient file format and file size on the whole internet.