Lord forgive me for what I'm bout to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dO1ydIZNaNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw whedon saves DCEU
>yfw whedon implements some SJW angle that turns cyborg into the main hero
>yfw Sup Forums will finally, literally and figurately, become BLACKED once and for all

>"when you turn batman into a serial killer"
>OP (or pic creator) doesn't know Batman started off as a serial killer.
Nice research

>when you make a movie so bad your daughter kills herself

based review screw

Batman killing is bullshit, but it's still the best and darkest Batman we've had, suits fucking awesome too.

great post

fuck all the snydershills on this board the only descent thing he's made is Dawn of the Dead and that was a fucking remake

>killing is bullshit
Spotted the obese manchild.

I salute to you op, if you make all of these, you are one dedicated shitposter

Not shitposting if it's true

Samefag. Kill yourself Review Screw, you'll never be a critic.

Killing scum is fine, it's why I love the Punisher, but Batman's defining trait is that he refuses to kill.

>batman killing is ok when muh nolan does it because nolan's batman verbally speaks out against killing

That makes Batman a hypocrite, which is even worse.

did nobody read Frank Millers Batman? it was edgy as fuck .

Who does nolobatman kill?

Ra's al ghul lol it would have been fine if they lazarus'd him for his cameo in DKR but noooo they had to make that a dream sequence FOR NO REASON

>But muh comic book canon.

Comic book nerds should kill themselves.

R'as Al Ghul, Harvey Dent, Thalia Al Ghul, Bane (by association) and a monastery full of people.

Zack Snyder is honestly an idiot.

You guys know that things can be edgy and also good right? This movie was bad because it was edgy for edginess sake and it does nothing to enrich the vapid story

How are you so goddamn dumb? The movie makes out Batman killing as a BAD thing. A negative. To contrast with all the past Batman movies (Burton's/Nolan's) where he killed and it was totally fine/glossed over.

Its called a reconstruction, since Batman was deconstructed for so long in the Nolan Trilogy.

Jesus christ, saying Snyder is pro-Batman killing is like saying videos that show you what happens in a car crash are pro-car crash.

They are depicting the subject as a negative, a cautionary tale.
Fuck, Sup Forums is retarded beyond belief.

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO BITCH ABOUT BATMAN KILLING PEOPLE IN BVS!!!

Have you never seen the Tim Burton Batman movies?! HE FUCKING KILLED PEOPLE IN THOSE MOVIES ALSO!

But why dont you bitch and complain about that?!?!?!

The car crash videos didn't invent the car crash though

Because at least those were good movies. Also, Burton pretty much revamped the Batman mythos t his liking. That's fine in standalone films, but as a universe in which we'll see Batman multiple times a year, it's kinda lame to have a non-comic accurate version, or at least one that embodies the MAIN IDEA OF THE CHARACTER

I like where this is going

Batman's been written and interpreted in hundreds of different ways. There is no right or wrong version.

Fuckin' hell.
Aren't people tired of seeing the same version of comic characters? This third take on Spider-man looks grating.

I'm not saying you should go polar opposite of what the character stands for. But I honestly don't hate the takes on Superman and Batman.
Fuck it, why let criminals continuing being criminals.

Batman has always been a serial murderer. You can't render people unconscious for minutes at a time without them having a very high chance of death and a certainty of permanent brain damage. Essentially everyone Batman hasn't killed is a brain dead vegetable which is arguably worse for every single party involved except Batman. The only reason it's good for him is because of his warped morality where it doesn't count as him killing them if they die in the ambulance or when their family has to make the decision to pull the plug because there's no detectable brain activity and medical bills are starting to pile up.

Most cannon appearances have him, not killing, and being against guns.

This from the 40's and so on, that's lot of mileage for the character, but he always mention that he has a code against killing and how he hates guns because of his famous child trauma, Burton Batman was criticised for killing among comic book fans same as Nolan batman, because that what the main driven force for his actions, otherwise he has no moral high ground and it's just a lunatic in a halloween costume hunting other lunatics.

you are right, Snyder didn't even Batman killing either.

again, are you retarded? They made it abundantly clear that this Batman is the exact same, he just had one movies worth of being "fallen" and a bad guy. Its fine. He literally goes right back to not killing at the end.

Hell, the DCAU version of Batman trains a serial murdered in the future.
Stop being so pedantic over nothing.

>Anyone who liked BvS is a snydershill

>yfw whedon implements some SJW angle that turns cyborg into the main hero

You can all laugh but you fucking know he's adding a flirtation sub plot to Cyborg and Wonder Woman in the reshoots. Fucking guaranteed.

this is probably relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=dO1ydIZNaNY

He shows the Batmobile landing on top of the truck, insinuating that it kills the people inside, but doesn't show the next shot that has KGBeast still alive inside of the truck. 0/10

Not killing batman has reasons to be like that, they never underplayed that part of the character, being edgy and shit it's not what superheroes are about, that's why they are falling behind against the marvel universe.

It's more because the MCU also had a huge head start. There's way more dogshit Marvel movies than DC movies. Man of Steel runs rings around forgettable shit like Thor 2 or The Incredible Hulk.

Remember when there wasn't a single marvel movie worth a shit?

DC fans had three superman movies, three batman movies, a Flash show a classic wonder woman show, etc...

And Marvelfags got nothing, I used to laugh on their faces for days to no end, but now, Snyder does dark edgy pieces of crap and he thinks he's all that cause he mixes christian imagery, that only three guys with maga hats like.

I feel so depressed now.

>wasn't a single Marvel movie worth a shit

Most marvel fags don't know, to this day, that this was a marvel movie.

>Butt-blasted "MUH SOURCE MATERIAL" fags

Are there tears more nutritious than these?

OG Punisher was legit, also. Dolph killed it.

This post triggers me. As someone who HATES Batman v Superman I respect Snyder for having a vision clearly based on his passion. His entire fucking life revolves around super heroes and trying to portray them respectably as meaningful figures... I mean he's not good at it but its like making fun of a retarded person. Would you prefer the same homogenized stories over and over? We had those already so aside from seeing the "greatest hits" recreated in live action there isnt much appeal.

Blade is a well known Marvel character and his movie came out around the same time as the first X-Men. Stop being stupid.

>When you shill for Disney for free

who is that fat alcoholix batman?

sooo puffy

why do people shit on bvs on this board every fucking day? does snyder's kick ass movie trigger you that fucking much? why dont you just pretend it doesnt exist or something? you have your micky mouse princess shit and your micky mouse hero quipfest shit and your micky mouse star wars girl power shit and countless other batman/superman tv shows and movies you can enjoy. ok we all get it. you dont like snyder films. fucking get over it. jesus.

Jesus christ, imagine being this obsessed with a corporation of all things.

Gee Snyder sucks

Batman was the best part of that stupid movie.

He hates nuStar Wars though

>dad I swear if you don't make capeshit movies I'm going to kill myself

he was warned