youtube.com/watch?v=06R-6s3NSRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> CNN
> Fair reporting

Pick one.

>CNN

Did she show the % polls of people liking the speech
Or were they too bad too show

Trump's speech was far superior. If you look at the prepared speech, you can see that Hillary's timing was off for most of the lines.

On top of that, Trump's was longer, better received (he didn't have to kick out half of his potential voters), and had more emphasis and punch. Better delivery, better reception, and it will go down in history.

Also, Ivanka did a better job than Chelsea. Chelsea fucking bombed.

>CNN

Nice opinion, next time come back with a source

LOL thanks to 400 hispanic guest speakers, her speech was brownish instead of trump's which was dark and roasty.

>Trump tells things like they are, Shillary says "america is already great" and campaigns on the same old tired rhetoric of "hope and change"

TRUMP BTFO!

Another $0.02 in the paypal

CNN is not affiliated with any political group dummies, they state that all the time. Although FOX News is because Roger Ailes is a racist rightwing rapist republican.

>Source
>For an opinion

Good one mate.

That it. I am now a #wolfewhistle now

>Clinton News Network
>Thinking they would say Trump did good at something

Weren't the emails stolen from the DNC chairwoman's email?

>CNN
>the same news network that suggested that the missing Malaysian airlines plane may have been sucked up by a black hole

>cnn

And you're shrilling for a person who is getting away with breaking 5 major laws, four minor ones, and stealing a primary election.

Also, like I said,

> CNN
> Unbiased reporting

Pick one or shut the fuck up

SERIOUSLY
wheres the fucking focus group
They instantly showed a focus group on trumps speech

CNN is owned by Time Warner, which is one of Hillary's main donors

You sound like a conspiracy theorist. Relax

U fucking faggot

no the RUsskis have it.

you massive cock devourer

fuck off cum guzzling shill.

I never heard ANY "how" from any of the speakers. HOW does Hillary plan on doing all these things. She's basically copying all of Trump's end goals "more jobs, higher pay, better healthcare, more wealth for middle class," but she gives very little on how she plans on doing any of it. No one knows any of her plans, not even her.

This guy's speech was actually the strongest speech of the night. I don't support his views, but he is a damn good public speaker.

This is what I don't get.

>America is Already Great
>We need to change everything
Democrats make no sense. Why anyone votes for them is beyond me

>CNN

SHUT IT DOWN

they are very biased towards Hillary and dont even really hide it.

>cnn

exactly who are you trying to win over here OP

Trump makes speeches like every week and does rallies and interviews between. Bitch has been in the shadows for like 6 months it better have been good.

Remember to sage and report all shill threads

It only seems like they're biased because Trumps so extreme. Hillary is more in the center and CNN covers moderates with unbiased views. Remember Obama vs Romney? It was equal.

If Trump wants positive coverage from CNN then he should stop being so extreme. It's his own damn fault, not CNN.

Is that Danny devito

Agreed, also to add Hillary has been championing on POSITIVE policies unlike Trump with his hate speeches. Hillary is like a breath of fresh air, don't blame CNN just because they like to cover positive stories.

Hello normalfag. I see that you're new here, so just as a piece of advice - everyone can see that you're samefagging because of the ID right next to "Anonymous". Thanks, and fuck off.

>Le Trump is an extremist meme
No he really isn't. A political extremist is more akin to Bernie. Hell Trump is more center than other Republican candidates but they don't shit on them nearly as much.

Hillary is the incarnation of political corruption yet every mainstream outlet sucks her clit you know something isn't right

If Hillary Clinton literally vomited feces out of her mouth live on air, CNN would be like
>That shit beats trumps shit hands down.

CLINTON
NEWS
NETWORK

>a speech full of hypocrite statements is better than Trump

She literally contradicted herself multiple times when it came to democracy and the economy and obama.

That is not an argument. Trump is a well-known racist and CNN will not give positive news coverage about a racist because they have morals. Something that Trump does not have.

>Trump is a well-known racist
>This cognitive bias

>Trump is a well-known racist
[citation needed]

>Look at the well being of its mothers

How much do they pay you to shill here?

Look at the poll numbers after his convention.

$8/Hour

>Guccifer

Immediately thought of this guy

Get AIDS

Trump didn't have to pay people 50 bucks a pop to sit through his speech.

He doesn't need a source. It's an OPINION.

>(((CNN)))
>EVER
Go home, hillshill.

>CNN
You mean the netwotk that was caught in bed with the Democrat Party by WikiLeaks?
Yeah, what a shocker

75% of viewers loved Trump's speech by CNN's own numbers

>pic
>mmuuhhhh bagiiiina the candidacy
Not candida. I said candidacy

guys stop this meme. They were making fun of Trump's tweet

Same wifi gives you the same ID mate.

A bit sloppy but no lasting harm.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS if it is all lies anyway.

>m-muh-mu-meme!!!
Fuck off, this is real shit right here.

>25 HillCoins have been deposited in your acct

Google "why is Trump racist" and click any article your heart desires. Obviously you must be subconsciously racist yourself if you fail to recognize blatant racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w

youtube.com/watch?v=hH9uawr79qU

youtube.com/watch?v=06R-6s3NSRc

proof Hillary is crooked .

>CNN

There is so much better stuff in these emails to attack her for

And it's all about hating ebil muslims(not a race) or mexicans(not a race) all without any evidence.

CORRECT THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Little Nicky is underrated af

yeah nothing unusual there

Anyone who thinks CNN is unbiased-
Show me one complimentary article of trump from CNN where they said he did way better than her.

There are plenty saying that he's a racist misogonistic monster who is surpassed in every way by Hillary. Can you find one that says the opposite?

You go back to mexico where you belong you wetback waternigger

400% bait.

>cnn declares
No one gives a shit what CNN declares.

> but she gives very little on how she plans on doing any of it

By raising taxes on small businesses remember?LOL

Nationalism isn't Racism. Dumbass

>Hillary beamed with emotion...
stopped reading

What is that

Wtf I hate the record now

((((((((((((CABLE NEWS NETWORK))))))))))))

RECORD CORRECTED

CNN was called the Clinton News Network back when her husband was in office. Glad to see some things never change.

Oh well if CNN says it then it must be true hahaha.

It's a recent photo of a guy from Brazil that has recently been affected by the Zika Virus, normally the Zika Virus wouldn't deform/puffed out your face but he apparently had a lot of health issues and got really badly infected

>refreshing

Pretty stale hearing all these MSM parrots spewing the same debunked nonsense over and over.

>State objective fact
>hurr conspiracy theory
Liberals are so pathetic.

>Hillary ripped off Trump
>Hillary tub thumped
>Hillary lied

We were all there. We all saw and heard it. Hillarious is full of shit.

You done fucked up there trying this samefagging shit. Hopefully they won't dock ya for that screw up.

No.

type in on Google "why is the media so liberal?"
get BTFO by reality

every single news source except, Fox and a few other small news companies all support Hillary and are actively showing her in a better light and Trump in a worse light

>hurr I need other people to think for me
I know this is a troll post but some moronic lefties actually act like this.