It's called the Suicide Squad, so clearly not everyone is making it out alive. Who's going down, Sup Forums?

It's called the Suicide Squad, so clearly not everyone is making it out alive. Who's going down, Sup Forums?

Hardmode: Someone other than Slipnot.

Personally I think it's going to be El Diablo and Killer Croc.

Well according to people who saw it, the end credits involves Croc so he might make it. Unless of crouse it's a gag where Croc can't believe he survived only to be shot by Waller or something.

skull face and/or tonto over there.

croc and the actual stars will survive.

I think mudvayne will die
or ultraspank
maybe not slipknot tho

Slipknot is going to die off-screen. Probably at that scene where we see him zipping away when the squad enter the city.

Slipknot El Diablo Flagg Enchantress
apparently

Theres no way in hell Croc is dying. Slipknot will set off the neckbomb, Diablo will sacrifice himself in a blaze of glory

i think el diablo, slipknot, and enchantress will die i'm guessing katana and captain boomerang are on the hard maybe, rick flagg? too i'm guessing

it's kind of predictable deadshot quinn and croc won't be killed. just because batman and that's the only thing dc cares about. i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't think boomerang is worth saving for a flash movie.

I know Croc is a longshot but I figured they might do it so people go, "oh man anyone can die now" even though we know Harley and Deadshot can't.

He's the most expendable of the ones they're least likely to kill.

El Diablo, Enchantress, Slipknot, and Flagg are my guesses.

Slipknot is blatantly there to demonstrate the neck bombs. Nobody gives a shit about the D-lister Diablo, so he's easy fodder. Enchantress seems to potentially be an antagonist, and is an easy kill because she won't have too much sequel potential or team presence. Flagg will die because that will make the movie edgier, and fulfill the quota of killing the character that the audience has become more attached to.

Croc and Boomerang will be needed to maintain the team dynamic for a potential sequel, so they won't die. Katana is probably doing something for Batman and has spinoff potential, so she won't die either, and I don't think anybody needs an explanation of why Deadshot and Harley aren't going anywhere.

slipknot and el diablo

This.

>boomerang makes slipknot blow himself up
>el diablo burns out
>flagg and enchantress die to the souktaker sword

I honestly think the 4 outer most characters in that picture, while the closer you are to the center the safer you get.

And katana is the wildcard.

>liking Flagg

They deserve what they get.

There were talks of a Joker and Boomerang spinoff movie. So I don't think Boomers gonna die. Plus people who said they saw the early screening said he made it.

There's talk of a DC women movie too, pitched by Robbie herself, so Katana might make it because the DCEU has few established women as it is

Karen also said "I can't wait to be back" when she instatwittergramed her visit to WB's DC lot

Batman goes crazy and kills all of them. But not before letting Gordon rape them.

Diablo really wants to leave crime behind. That sounds like a death sentence this side of "I'm retiring tomorrow" and "I'm gonna have a child soon".

>Can you believe it? The doctor's say my son could be born on the same day I retire!

can't help but feel Hardy pulled out for a reason

I read that as "Harly pulled out" and I thought to myself when did Harley start pegging Boomerang.

Underrated post

I'm putting my money on it being Harley.
I'm just kidding there's no chance in hell

How the hell do you make movie Harley not a cringefest?

Will "Wild Wild WILIN" Smith; you just couldn't get him to be in a sequel, and he'd die at the end so he could get the most screentime.

Everyone else, I get. But why Boomerang?

The Flash isn't even an active force in the DCEU yet. How is some archaic-weapon lover rank up with genuinely heinous felons and actually superpowered freaks?

Underestimation is your worst enemy and his best friend

Maybe no one dies.

Flagg
Diablo
obligatory Slipkont

He's Batman with a Boomerang.

I assume he was just the least work to adapt into from Bane after Hardy went off to do Mad Max

manda Waller decides to assemble the Suicide Squad on behalf of the United States government. Harley Quinn is arrested after Batman intervenes on a business deal between the Joker and a weapons dealer, Monster T, and ends up being recruited into the Suicide Squad alongside Deadshot, Boomerang, Killer Croc, El Diablo and Slipknot. Rick Flagg is assigned to lead them with Katana as his second-in-command.

Meanwhile, June Moon is possessed by the Enchantress and decides to revive her brother, the Incubus, and retrieve her heart, which is in Waller's possession. She attacks Midway City, filling it with monsters, and uses Monster T to host the Incubus. The Suicide Squad is sent to kill her, but end up being shot down by the Joker and his men, who want Harley back.

After they're shot down, Slipknot tries to escape and is killed by a bomb implanted on his neck. The team transverses the city fighting monsters, and ultimately fights the Incubus in a subway station, while the Enchantress captures Waller. Diablo sacrifices himself to destroy the Incubus, and the team goes to rescue Waller. They fight the Enchantress in an abandoned museum and Harley destroys the heart, exorcising the Enchantress.

Waller still locks everyone up, but the Joker later breaks into the prison and rescues her. Movie ends with them locking eyes and smiling.

if WB had balls they'd have everyone die. Imagine it people would see the movie just to see if it was true.

Who is Eastwood?

flagg gets shot
el diablo literally explodes
and enchantress and slipknot for good measure

because he's a legacy flash villian that they still keep trying to make relevant

might as well milk birds of prey and harley's team while they can

I'm thinking it's Slipknot, if only because
he was the first one the collar got used on in the comics

Harley's safe. I'd hope Boomerang made it. If everyone else died, i'd be happy. Won't happen like that though, most of em will make it. Obligatory slipknot death, maybe Katana.

So you're saying that in the team of expendable characters, there is a sub-section of them who are not AS expendable, but the one who is most expendable in the unlikely-to-die-category is Killer Croc?

I think that's what he's getting at. Basically, Croc, Harley, and Deadshot are as good as safe, but if they wanted to throw a curveball and kill one of them to fuck with the audience, it'd be Croc.

If Katana dies, we riot.

She will. Normies don't know her, and she's not integral to the plots of any of the big name heroes they are going to pull in for their future Justice League movies. She's fair game, and it would not surprise me at all if she died. I hope she does, because that means bigger body count.

>has high tier waifu potential
>a Suicide Squad 2 is already in the works
>Harley Quinn will likely get a solo movie and not be present

They need her.

slipknot
diablo
enchantress
croc no die but wont be back in 2
very much bane and poison ivy coming in 2 ayer already draft out

I'm so fucking glad Hardy did pull out.

My best guess is that he'll get KGBeast'd.

Only to pull out in favor of another DC based project!

idea casting for SS-2.
>Deadshot
>Boomerang
>Katana
>Deathstroke(Slade?)
>Cheetah (the female rhyme to Killer Croc)
>Plastic-Man (before the accident)

You wa SHOCK!

I'm really glad we're getting that Katana costume in the comics. It's the best one she's ever had.

Who's he going to be in the DCEU?

nothing, user is having a stroke

>Digger is just some guy with boomerangs
>Deadshot is just some guy with guns

So Joker really isn't in this that much. Leto just acted like a total fucknut because he's so "method".

If true it's still practice for the solo Batfleck Batflick

>can't write solo
>can't even pick his villain

in what sense is Fattfuck writing this movie again

Joker in First Batman solo film.

Well there goes my interest.

But he's directing it. Because he's a really good one that'll save the film.

Nemesis.

you realises that in the actual comics, at least the ostrander stuff, very few actually died. Like you might get 2 or 3 member get kia over the course of 10 or so issues.

Regardless, Slipknot, maybe Katana and (sadly) Diablo

WB announced a possible Boomerang solo film so he's safe.

King Shark

Maybe, just maybe, he appeared in the source material? You know, the comic book. It's called Suicide Squad. Can't miss it.

Look at the rest of the team. We've got cannibals, assassins, and serial killers. Now think about what sort of thing this disgusting, drunken bogan must have done to be ranked with these monsters.

Well, Batman uses boomerangs. He's more like Batman with a drinking problem.

Hoping he's one villain of several, like in BvS. But desu there's like two Batman villains that can carry a movie and I really don't want to see yet another almost-Ra's al Ghul.

Somehow never noticed til now that Jayden Smith picked up that stupid gormless expression from his dad, although he wears it far more often.

he wasn't even nominated for his directing on Argo

he's never been nominated as a director other than for lesser awards that are easy to game

the Golden Globes for example are decided by about 35 individuals all of whom as members of the Hollywood foreign press association will vote however they need to in order to retain access to stars, studios, and management groups

the BAFTA film awards are nominated in a 2-round voting system since 2012, but only individual chapters (ie very small cliques rather than the entire academy, unlike the Oscars where it's open to any member of the academy) actually have the opportunity to nominate/vote

in 25 years of making movies he's only ever been nominated for these lesser awards in one year in which he had a studio's financial backing for the necessary PR push, and he couldn't even get nominated for an Oscar - he's never been nominated for one as director

his attempts at rewriting and probably directing from in front of the camera during BvS almost certainly did more harm than good, and we're talking about a man who knows damn well he fucked Daredevil the same way, fucked Gigli the same way

he's made some shitty, shitty movies and you need to accept that he's not a good director by comparison to anybody who matters

>Diablo dies
>Slipknot dies
Damn it! I hope Enchantress dies too.

It's called the Suicide Squad because if you try to opt out before a mission or go rogue DURING a mission, you're most assuredly dead, by your own choice.

>Croc
>to be shoes by Waller

Then I can't wait for the Doom Patrol movie.

Can we all agree Killer Croc looks like Jamie Foxx?